State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#47343 Feb 13, 2014
waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You're on a roll, democrat.Truer words were never spoken.
Thank you. Maybe we can reach some sort of middle ground on other issues. I just wish Congress could, but they have to march to the beat of those that pay the freight. We don't. Lobbying and campaign funding both should be severely changed. Until that happens, none of us will have representation.
Rock

Sylva, NC

#47344 Feb 13, 2014
Dems for Social Progress wrote:
<quoted text> You are incapable of clear thinking. Hillary Clinton will be by far the greatest president this country has ever had.Surely even a caveman such as yourself can see that the Republican Party has no answer to Hillary Clinton.Name just one Republican who has even a small chance of success.There are none.People such as yourself are an endangered species I'll be glad to see you go.
I thinks you is projecting there sport...the only reason y'all liberals are moving forward is because of mass migration and the other carrot of amnesty...you don't think 55 million abortions hurt your side at all...I can do math...Hillary is a wet dream for your side, no doubt...a cold, calculating woman who has sacrificed many people to get where she wants...the cherry blossom throne. Republicans who could take her down?? Rubio, Cruz, even fat bastard...as far as an endangered species lady...its you...I have plenty of family and tons of kids...what the hell do you gots?
Rock

Sylva, NC

#47345 Feb 13, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. Maybe we can reach some sort of middle ground on other issues. I just wish Congress could, but they have to march to the beat of those that pay the freight. We don't. Lobbying and campaign funding both should be severely changed. Until that happens, none of us will have representation.
Probably not, but I'm willin to hear you out before your ideas gets stomped on...sounds like you want the aztecs out too, along with you being an NRA member...and for lowering taxes?...and for people getting off the govt dole and getting back to work?..
Sounds like a Republican to me...
TSF

Clayton, NC

#47346 Feb 13, 2014
.
Testifying before the House Oversight Committee last May, Gregory Hicks, Stevens’ former deputy chief of mission in Libya, did not object to Utah Republican Rep. Jason Chaffetz’s use of the words “stand down” in describing orders during the assault.

“I will quote Lt. Col. Gibson, he said,‘this is the first time in my career that a diplomat has more balls than somebody in the military,’” Hicks testified in May.

But Gibson himself told members of the House Armed Services Committee in a briefing the following month that his four-person team was given no order to stand down, an assertion also made in congressional testimony by Gen. Martin Dempsey, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

“I was not ordered to stand down. I was ordered to remain in place.‘Stand down’ implies that we cease all operations, cease all activities. We continued to support the team that was in Tripoli. We continued to maintain visibility of the events as they unfolded.… If we would have went into Benghazi, it could have been catastrophic,” Gibson said in June.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#47347 Feb 13, 2014
Looks like the Benghazi stand down assertions are and have always been---republikan BS.
Rock

Sylva, NC

#47348 Feb 13, 2014
TSF wrote:
.
Testifying before the House Oversight Committee last May, Gregory Hicks, Stevens’ former deputy chief of mission in Libya, did not object to Utah Republican Rep. Jason Chaffetz’s use of the words “stand down” in describing orders during the assault.
“I will quote Lt. Col. Gibson, he said,‘this is the first time in my career that a diplomat has more balls than somebody in the military,’” Hicks testified in May.
But Gibson himself told members of the House Armed Services Committee in a briefing the following month that his four-person team was given no order to stand down, an assertion also made in congressional testimony by Gen. Martin Dempsey, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
“I was not ordered to stand down. I was ordered to remain in place.‘Stand down’ implies that we cease all operations, cease all activities. We continued to support the team that was in Tripoli. We continued to maintain visibility of the events as they unfolded.… If we would have went into Benghazi, it could have been catastrophic,” Gibson said in June.
TSF... They weren't ordered to "to stand down" but to "remain in place" what's the difference? If that was your child who was murdered by bloodthirsty Muslims, would you give a shit if the orders were " stand down" or. " remain in place"? Nothing was done and our people got fuckin massacred...give me a break
waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#47349 Feb 13, 2014
hole in the wall wrote:
Brainwashed obama lovers think they know it all.......what a f....n joke
Hey Yankee Jewsey boy,go f--k your mother and give your fat boy Gov a BJ.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#47350 Feb 13, 2014
Elect more republikans who will: 1. give more tax breaks to the rich , 2. raise taxes on the middle class, 3. stop federal unemployment benefits that workers have paid for,4 cancel environmental regulations so that pollution of the air and water are completely unregulated,
5. pass a jobs bill for illegal aliens and invite them all to NC, 6. destroy public education in order to completely eliminate upward mobility of working class children 7. eliminate worker protection and worker compensation for injured workers 8 legalize possum dropping 9 try to establish an official state religion in order to eliminate religious freedom 10. try to pass a law against tits 11. Make all NC citizens wait 2 years before a divorce can be finalized 12. try to pass laws against birth control 13 Steal Charlotte's airport 14 steal Ashville's water supply 15 Stop rising sea levels by passing a law against rising seas. 16. Make NC taxpayers sugar daddy to governor McCrory's campaign groupies

That should take our state back----to the 18 th century
waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> How about some help for small businesses? Any ideas?
waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#47351 Feb 13, 2014
Rock wrote:
<quoted text> Sounds good to me State.
Gay and straight people can agree on that.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#47352 Feb 13, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. Maybe we can reach some sort of middle ground on other issues. I just wish Congress could, but they have to march to the beat of those that pay the freight. We don't. Lobbying and campaign funding both should be severely changed. Until that happens, none of us will have representation.
These are things that I think both Republicans and Democrats should and could agree on. I'm 100 percent behind you on this. If Republicans and Democrats can agree on this it makes me wonder how many more issues we could reach agreement on. Maybe we are too busy stressing what we disagree on.It what take bipartisan Republican and Democrat agreement to attack the problems that plague our Congress , such as lobbyists, the enormous trade deficit with China, and of course the Chinese protectionist trade practices engaged in by the Chinese.
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#47353 Feb 13, 2014
The Republican Tea Party Messiah Ayn Rand said,

"Social Security and Unemployment Insurance are Hammocks that the people relax in, these programs encourage Laziness and a Reluctance to Work in the people and they should be Abolished."

Republican TeaBagger Paul Ryan's Ayn Rand Moment

http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/paul-...
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#47354 Feb 13, 2014
The Secure American Embassy Is in Tripoli, Not Benghazi.. Ambassador Stevens was 404 Miles From his USMC Guards in Benghazi.. I wouldn't have gone there with just 2 bodyguards like he did.

http://www.distancefromto.net/between/Tripoli...
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#47355 Feb 13, 2014
Stevens was offered More Military Security Forces Twice and he rejected those offers Twice...
Stevens had mixed and mingled with the Libyans in Benghazi on many occasions, including during the civil war and he was comfortable with the people of Benghazi, and considered them his friends.
He was well aware that the British and the Red Cross had pulled out of Benghazi over security concerns.

Even if he had gotten more Security, they would have been of no use back in Tripoli, 404 Miles Away...

http://defendingthetruth.com/current-events/3...
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#47356 Feb 13, 2014
Darrell Issa Presides over the Congressional investigation into Benghazi.

Derail Issa is a Republican TeaBagger looking for something, anything to blame on H. Clinton...

Darrell Issa Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth
www.celebritynetworth.com › Richest Politicians › Republicans
- Similar to Darrell Issa Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth
Darrell Issa Net Worth: Darrell Issa is an American businessman and politician who has a net worth of $460 million dollars. Darrell Issa.
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#47357 Feb 13, 2014
World Trade Center 3,000 Americans Murdered, GW Bush and Republicans in charge of Americanb Security, no screaming, ranting and raving, no witch hunts.

Benghazi 4 Americans Murdered, screaming, Ranting, Raving, Witch Hunts...

3,000 murdered in broad daylight right here in America
minus 4 Murdered in the middle of the night, halfway around the world

2,996 Murdered American Difference

Seems a tad lopsided and the reaction sure seems hypocritical to me...

Are the Republicans claiming the 4 murdered Americans are More Important than the 3,000 murdered Americans at the World Trade Center??
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#47358 Feb 13, 2014
Partisan Politician Darrell Issa

To Ted Cruz, Mike Lee, Darrell Issa, Tea Party: Your 15 ...
thehill.com/.../328007-to-ted-cruz-mike-lee-d... -...
Oct 11, 2013 ... Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) must no longer be allowed to waste taxpayer money using a congressional committee for partisan public relations.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#47359 Feb 13, 2014
Patriot wrote:
World Trade Center 3,000 Americans Murdered, GW Bush and Republicans in charge of Americanb Security, no screaming, ranting and raving, no witch hunts.
Benghazi 4 Americans Murdered, screaming, Ranting, Raving, Witch Hunts...
3,000 murdered in broad daylight right here in America
minus 4 Murdered in the middle of the night, halfway around the world
2,996 Murdered American Difference
Seems a tad lopsided and the reaction sure seems hypocritical to me...
Are the Republicans claiming the 4 murdered Americans are More Important than the 3,000 murdered Americans at the World Trade Center??
Tell it, brother

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#47360 Feb 13, 2014
You miss the point Patriot.America had no chance to stop an attack they had no inkling of the exact location would be.We had a chance to stop Benghazi we were warned specifically of an attack AT THAT LOCATION.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#47361 Feb 13, 2014
Who is Frank Marshall Davis? What was his relationship with Barack Obama? Davis was a mentor of Obama. Davis was a rabid communist.In the event of war with the USSR, he was to be immediately arrested by the FBI. Obama himself said, that"white people will support you if you are black, if you smile and don't act angry."

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#47362 Feb 13, 2014
Who is Bill Ayers? A member of the radical Weathermen.A man who planted bombs, and blew up buildings,in America.And a great friend of Obama.And, Ayers was a leftist, an extremist. These are just two of the friends of Barack Obama.For all practical purposes, Obama is a communist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blowing Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Do You Support For Senate In NC in 2014 (Sep '14) 28 min TSF 6,893
Please list one good aspect of living in Lenoir NC (Aug '11) 42 min Waco 1954 25
Review: Hedrick Kepley Attorneys 56 min Bob 73
Trouble getting medicaid in Caldwell County? 1 hr Flwomen 3
you can lead a horse dto water but you can't ma... 2 hr State of Florida 2
Eola Beer Company (Aug '14) 9 hr GetReal 41
How many Americans have to die for Israel? 10 hr Waco 1954 93
Blowing Rock Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Blowing Rock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:46 pm PST

Bleacher Report 2:46PM
Panthers Sign TE Olsen to 3-Year Extension
ESPN 3:04 PM
Olsen inks 3-year, $22.5M deal with Panthers
Yahoo! Sports 3:14 PM
Panthers give Greg Olsen 3-year, $22.5M contract extension
CBS Sports 4:38 PM
Greg Olsen signs 3-year extension with Panthers: 4 things to know
NFL 4:47 PM
Ereck Flowers of Miami a possible fit for Carolina Panthers