Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#47354 Feb 13, 2014
The Secure American Embassy Is in Tripoli, Not Benghazi.. Ambassador Stevens was 404 Miles From his USMC Guards in Benghazi.. I wouldn't have gone there with just 2 bodyguards like he did.

http://www.distancefromto.net/between/Tripoli...
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#47355 Feb 13, 2014
Stevens was offered More Military Security Forces Twice and he rejected those offers Twice...
Stevens had mixed and mingled with the Libyans in Benghazi on many occasions, including during the civil war and he was comfortable with the people of Benghazi, and considered them his friends.
He was well aware that the British and the Red Cross had pulled out of Benghazi over security concerns.

Even if he had gotten more Security, they would have been of no use back in Tripoli, 404 Miles Away...

http://defendingthetruth.com/current-events/3...
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#47357 Feb 13, 2014
World Trade Center 3,000 Americans Murdered, GW Bush and Republicans in charge of Americanb Security, no screaming, ranting and raving, no witch hunts.

Benghazi 4 Americans Murdered, screaming, Ranting, Raving, Witch Hunts...

3,000 murdered in broad daylight right here in America
minus 4 Murdered in the middle of the night, halfway around the world

2,996 Murdered American Difference

Seems a tad lopsided and the reaction sure seems hypocritical to me...

Are the Republicans claiming the 4 murdered Americans are More Important than the 3,000 murdered Americans at the World Trade Center??
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#47358 Feb 13, 2014
Partisan Politician Darrell Issa

To Ted Cruz, Mike Lee, Darrell Issa, Tea Party: Your 15 ...
thehill.com/.../328007-to-ted-cruz-mike-lee-d... -...
Oct 11, 2013 ... Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) must no longer be allowed to waste taxpayer money using a congressional committee for partisan public relations.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#47359 Feb 13, 2014
Patriot wrote:
World Trade Center 3,000 Americans Murdered, GW Bush and Republicans in charge of Americanb Security, no screaming, ranting and raving, no witch hunts.
Are the Republicans claiming the 4 murdered Americans are More Important than the 3,000 murdered Americans at the World Trade Center??
Tell it, brother

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#47360 Feb 13, 2014
You miss the point Patriot.America had no chance to stop an attack they had no inkling of the exact location would be.We had a chance to stop Benghazi we were warned specifically of an attack AT THAT LOCATION.

“Vote”

Houston

#47361 Feb 13, 2014
Who is Frank Marshall Davis? What was his relationship with Barack Obama? Davis was a mentor of Obama. Davis was a rabid communist.In the event of war with the USSR, he was to be immediately arrested by the FBI. Obama himself said, that"white people will support you if you are black, if you smile and don't act angry."

“Vote”

Houston

#47362 Feb 13, 2014
Who is Bill Ayers? A member of the radical Weathermen.A man who planted bombs, and blew up buildings,in America.And a great friend of Obama.And, Ayers was a leftist, an extremist. These are just two of the friends of Barack Obama.For all practical purposes, Obama is a communist.

“Vote”

Houston

#47363 Feb 13, 2014
Patriot,Godshound whatever you call yourself today.You are a misleader, and a liar.As is Obama. George Obama lives in the slums of Kenya.He is the brother of Barack Obama.But, because he doesn't worship at the feet of his anti-colonialist father, as Barack does, he is ignored by Obama. "Patriot" (you aren't) not everyone is stupid enough to believe your crap.

“Vote”

Houston

#47364 Feb 13, 2014
Obama is not interested in keeping Iran from nuclear weapons.Just the opposite."No single nation should get to pick and choose who has nuclear weapons." Obama is pro Muslim.Only a fool would think otherwise.
Al Cooling

Greer, SC

#47365 Feb 13, 2014
Obama is am idiot.We now have 1500 nukes in America.We had five thousand when he assumed power.His aim is for America to have no nuclear weapons, to disarm, while NO ONE ELSE DOES!
Al Cooling

Greer, SC

#47366 Feb 13, 2014
Obama aims to destroy the economy, to weaken America, so America will be helpless against Muslim and communist enemies. Obama doesn't hate America, he hates what he perceives America has stood for.I supported Obama, because I supported hope. I was betrayed.We all have been betrayed. The man who hates colonialism so intensely that he sends a bust of Churchill back to England. A man who discourages drilling in America, while sending billions to Mexico and Venezuela, to drill there.
Rock

Franklin, NC

#47369 Feb 13, 2014
Patriot wrote:
The Republican Tea Party Messiah Ayn Rand said,
"Social Security and Unemployment Insurance are Hammocks that the people relax in, these programs encourage Laziness and a Reluctance to Work in the people and they should be Abolished."
Republican TeaBagger Paul Ryan's Ayn Rand Moment
http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/paul-...
Yea. Enough of the teabagger thing big-boy... You sound like some damn talking point from MSNBC...
Rock

Franklin, NC

#47370 Feb 13, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
Who is Frank Marshall Davis? What was his relationship with Barack Obama? Davis was a mentor of Obama. Davis was a rabid communist.In the event of war with the USSR, he was to be immediately arrested by the FBI. Obama himself said, that"white people will support you if you are black, if you smile and don't act angry."
Frank Marshall Davis is Obama's real daddy...
kfc customer service

Charlotte, NC

#47371 Feb 13, 2014
Thank you for being loyal customers please visit us at www.kentuckyfriedchicken.com to receive special offers and promotions. Remember if she smells like fish don't eat it but if it smells like chicken it's probably just us. Now hiring at jobhunt.cum
Ben

Greer, SC

#47372 Feb 14, 2014
Patriot wrote:
""I can hear you. The rest of the world hears you. And the people who knocked these buildings down will hear all of us soon." "Bush announced a global War on Terror. The Afghan Taliban regime was not forthcoming with Osama bin Laden, so Bush ordered the invasion of Afghanistan to overthrow the Taliban regime" What was heard after Benghazi??? "It was a video. " Susan Rice stated:

Based on the best information we have to date, what our assessment is as of the present is in fact what began spontaneously in Benghazi as a reaction to what had transpired some hours earlier in Cairo where, of course, as you know, there was a violent protest outside of our embassy—sparked by this hateful video. But soon after that spontaneous protest began outside of our consulate in Benghazi, we believe that it looks like extremist elements, individuals, joined in that-- in that effort with heavy weapons of the sort that are, unfortunately, readily now available in Libya post-revolution. And that it spun from there into something much, much more violent." "We do not-- we do not have information at present that leads us to conclude that this was premeditated or preplanned.""I think it's clear that there were extremist elements that joined in and escalated the violence. Whether they were al Qaeda affiliates, whether they were Libyan-based extremists or al Qaeda itself I think is one of the things we'll have to determine." "Secretary of State Clinton also made a statement on September 12, describing the perpetrators as "heavily armed militants" and "a small and savage group – not the people or government of Libya."[172] She also reaffirmed "America’s commitment to religious tolerance" " But, "at this point, what does it matter"? Unless your the parent of one of the four Americans in Benghazi. Then I guess you can "rant and rave".
Bias in Media

Greer, SC

#47373 Feb 14, 2014
ex mayor of New Orleans , a Democrat, convicted of corruption on all counts , sent to federal prison. this story will not be found on any. democrat-controlled media outlets. God bless America.
Real truth

Greer, SC

#47374 Feb 14, 2014
Rev.Wright, Frank Marshall Davis both America haters.As is Obama.George Obama, brother of Barack, continues to rot in a Kenyan slum, ignored because he refuses to worship their father.
Real truth

Greer, SC

#47375 Feb 14, 2014
Afghanistan releases Taliban killers, Obama is silent.
Real truth

Greer, SC

#47376 Feb 14, 2014
None of the major media outlets except one mentions that Ray Nagin is a Democrat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blowing Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
There goes the tourism in Florida. 21 min Robert Ledford 4
Democrats, I will assist you in committing suic... 48 min State of Tampa bay 5
Cop shot another cop in Indiana last night. 1 hr Robert Ledford 2
Robert's Naval Award Elongated Black Object 1 hr Robert Ledford 2
Is Hillary epileptic or Demonically possessed? 1 hr Robert Ledford 3
Negro breaks into home to watch White couple sl... 4 hr Robert Ledford 4
Black home invaders shoot White woman in face. 4 hr Robert Ledford 4

Blowing Rock Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance