Dems for Social Progress

Lenoir, NC

#47212 Feb 11, 2014
The only problem with the ACA is the fact that dental care isn't covered.I have heard that they are considering including coverage for Weight Watchers.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#47213 Feb 11, 2014
Less Than Zero wrote:
The comments Hillary made regarding Bosnia are sickening.I think Hillary used to be a good person, many years ago, when she was in college.Politics, at the top, is a nasty, dehumanizing business.
What point was she making when she said, "What difference does it make?"
Dems for Social Progress

Lenoir, NC

#47214 Feb 11, 2014
These attacks on Hillary Clinton are predictable.Republicans are terrified of Hillary, for good reason.Hillary will be a stake in the heart of the republican vampire.But a million rich republicans can't stop the truth.
waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#47215 Feb 11, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all State/TSF,I'm Dems for Social Progress and Less Than Zero,like everyone already knows,I like to play moniker games.Second of all,the point she made was exactly what she said.Do you understand,well do you?
Less Than Zero

Lenoir, NC

#47216 Feb 11, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask the poster.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#47217 Feb 11, 2014
Duh!!!!

Governor McCrory and his repubikan cronies have discovered that we might ought to do criminal background checks on charter school personnel just like the checks required for public school personnel (even janitors) BEFORE the state gives them a years tuition for each student in advance.. It seems that StudentsFirst Academy is bankrupt and may have to dump almost 400 K12 students back into public schools which are already overcrowded, underfunded with no books and the lowest teacher pay in the USA. The StudentsFirst founder appears to have been on probation for guess what? Fraudulent misrepresentation for state funds for unemployment.
My question for McCrory is : You actually passed the bar exam and became a licensed attorney in the state of NC? How?
TSF

Clayton, NC

#47218 Feb 11, 2014
The charter school fiasco isn't quite as bad as MrCrory's Department of Heath and Human Services faux pas He appointed his inexperienced campaign groupies $80,000+ jobs and they couldn't even put the correct address on envelopes--- 50,000 of them .
Rock

Charlotte, NC

#47219 Feb 11, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
That is like saying that by the time you're 75, the stronger your erection becomes.
you've got to admit that your daddy's democrats ain't nothing like today's democrats ...the republicans are a shadow of their former self too...
Rock

Charlotte, NC

#47220 Feb 11, 2014
Ben wrote:
"On April 21, 1993, during a speech at the opening reception for the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington, D.C., President Clinton drew parallels between the genocide in Bosnia and the Holocaust.
That same month, he met with top U.S. military officials, diplomats, and aid workers advocating for military action against the Serbian forces of Slobodan Milosevic.
At the time, however, Hillary Clinton was not on board with the use of deadly force. According to Blair’s April 29, 1993 account, the First Lady said she “was very much against any intervention—had been killing each other for 900 yrs.”
Blair later spoke with President Clinton in mid-May and gave him “messages a la [Hillary’s] instructions: stop ruminating aloud re Bosnia.”
The White House was under increasing pressure to address the atrocities in the Balkans. Yet the United States waited more than two years before taking military action.
Blair’s papers are not the first indication that Hillary privately opposed U.S. intervention in Bosnia prior to 1995.
An unnamed friend of the Clintons told Newsweek in 1993 that the First Lady “regards [Bosnia] as a Vietnam that would compromise health-care reform.” I guess this attitude explains "at this point what does it matter". These are amazing comments, considering the Clinton's "global initiatives" charity. Find the papers, read them and see if there is a connection to "history". Politics is a sick business. It has nothing to do with the American people anymore. Sad.
Serbs got it bad..,Muslim vs Christian...Muslims can't abide anyone but their own and half the time they're at each other's throats too...
Dems for Social Progress

Lenoir, NC

#47221 Feb 11, 2014
waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text>First of all State/TSF,I'm Dems for Social Progress and Less Than Zero,like everyone already knows,I like to play moniker games.Second of all,the point she made was exactly what she said.Do you understand,well do you?
I am aware that there are some strange things on Topix.I'm also well aware that I'm not you, waco, State, or anyone else but me.Try to remember this is a political forum.If you are politically unaware, then go to a gossip forum.
waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#47222 Feb 11, 2014
TSF wrote:
The charter school fiasco isn't quite as bad as MrCrory's Department of Heath and Human Services faux pas He appointed his inexperienced campaign groupies $80,000+ jobs and they couldn't even put the correct address on envelopes--- 50,000 of them .
Sort of like how Obama appoints ambassadors who've never heard of the country they are being sent to?
waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#47223 Feb 11, 2014
My niece asks"why does the crazy lady think everybody is you?". So I told her how the"crazy lady"has posted over a hundred different names, half of them stolen.Which is why she thinks everyone else does it also. I guess a jerk thinks everyone else is a jerk also.
waco 1909

Charlotte, NC

#47224 Feb 11, 2014
North Carolina Governor Pat McCrory announces a 14 percent pay hike for North Carolina teachers. so TSF what would be your comment upon this action?
waco 1909

Charlotte, NC

#47225 Feb 11, 2014
for a long time TSF has been demonizing Republican legislators regarding the lack of teacher pay raises in North Carolina. this issue has been addressed. I daresay TSF will have nothing to say on this issue.
waco 1909

Charlotte, NC

#47226 Feb 11, 2014
Senate President Berger also said that legislation that passed earlier which kept teachers with a masters degree from getting a pay raise would be amended.
waco 1909

Charlotte, NC

#47227 Feb 11, 2014
you can utilize your 1st Amendment rights anytime TSF.
waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#47228 Feb 11, 2014
Crickets chirping.
Ben

Lenoir, NC

#47229 Feb 11, 2014
Rock wrote:
<quoted text> Serbs got it bad..,Muslim vs Christian...Muslims can't abide anyone but their own and half the time they're at each other's throats too...
Sometimes it seems the country is expecting an unrealistic global "kumbaya" moment. Has never happened and will never happen. It is not in human DNA. Someone always wants to be king, or in Hillary's case queen. After reading her best friend's papers, Bill was a wimp. The persona he exhibited, was a ruse, that guy had problems. Hence the comments by Rand Paul that no one is disputing.
waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#47230 Feb 11, 2014
attorney General Eric Holder has an unlikely ally. Rand Paul. both of these men agree that not allowing felons to vote is unconstitutional. In 2002 10 percent of the state of Florida was not allowed to vote. they were felons. not allowing felons to vote has a disproportionate effect on minorities.
Dems for Social Progress

Lenoir, NC

#47232 Feb 11, 2014
waco 1909 wrote:
Crickets chirping.
Oh you are so smart and witty! Can I butt pork you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blowing Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Do You Support For Senate In NC in 2014 2 min emlu 1,707
Greer Labs sues ex-executive for $840,000 20 min curious 15
chic-fil-a 1 hr Happy 8
Masons Tree Service (Aug '13) 7 hr anotherconcernednut 12
People in jail with Federal Charges 8 hr Crazy 4
Jarrod Johnson 8 hr Crazy 6
Lenoir OBGYN & Dr. Dacus 10 hr previous employee 40
Blowing Rock Dating
Find my Match

Blowing Rock Jobs