Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
waco 1909

Greer, SC

#47230 Feb 11, 2014
attorney General Eric Holder has an unlikely ally. Rand Paul. both of these men agree that not allowing felons to vote is unconstitutional. In 2002 10 percent of the state of Florida was not allowed to vote. they were felons. not allowing felons to vote has a disproportionate effect on minorities.
Dems for Social Progress

Marrakech, Morocco

#47232 Feb 11, 2014
waco 1909 wrote:
Crickets chirping.
Oh you are so smart and witty! Can I butt pork you?
waco 1909

Greer, SC

#47233 Feb 11, 2014
Dems for Social Progress wrote:
<quoted text>Oh you are so smart and witty! Can I butt pork you?
Strange.I thought DFSP was a snot nosed college brat, but not an obscene poster.
Ben

Greer, SC

#47234 Feb 11, 2014
Dems for Social Progress wrote:
<quoted text>Oh you are so smart and witty! Can I butt pork you?
Of course that is the best you can do, it happens every time ANYONE makes a "Dem out a fool". All you can do is head for the gutter. Pitiful.You can't "carry on" a political discussion if your life depended. See, for every action there is a what?? Can you figure that out??
Ben

Greer, SC

#47235 Feb 11, 2014
BTW, does your comment mean something like Boston butt? I know restaurants that use that cut of meat to make barbeque. Otherwise you make no sense, of course.
Dems for Social Progress

Greer, SC

#47236 Feb 11, 2014
The facts are simply not debatable.This country is headed for a Golden Age, and it will be led by a woman of conscience. This can't be stopped.
Allen

Greer, SC

#47237 Feb 11, 2014
I'm making progress losing weight.I intend to be down to three fifty by next Christmas.
waco 1909

Greer, SC

#47238 Feb 11, 2014
waco 1909 wrote:
North Carolina Governor Pat McCrory announces a 14 percent pay hike for North Carolina teachers. so TSF what would be your comment upon this action?
No comment?
waco 1909

Greer, SC

#47239 Feb 11, 2014
waco 1909 wrote:
for a long time TSF has been demonizing Republican legislators regarding the lack of teacher pay raises in North Carolina. this issue has been addressed. I daresay TSF will have nothing to say on this issue.
No comment?
waco 1909

Greer, SC

#47240 Feb 11, 2014
Has the truth scared off all you fakers and liars?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#47241 Feb 11, 2014
waco 1909 wrote:
attorney General Eric Holder has an unlikely ally. Rand Paul. both of these men agree that not allowing felons to vote is unconstitutional. In 2002 10 percent of the state of Florida was not allowed to vote. they were felons. not allowing felons to vote has a disproportionate effect on minorities.
I can handle my own posting.Please put your real number after your name.
Xrepub

Little Switzerland, NC

#47242 Feb 11, 2014
Not Thom Tillis ...mccrory,meadows,gillespie does not need anymore help destroying NC. NoTea4NC..Stop theGOP.
TSF

Clinton, NC

#47243 Feb 11, 2014
Exactly the same kind of stupidity. So lets excuse stupidity in one party because the other party is stupid? Lets have a stupid contest and see which party wins.
waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Sort of like how Obama appoints ambassadors who've never heard of the country they are being sent to?
TSF

Clinton, NC

#47244 Feb 11, 2014
TSF has been demonizing the republican legislator demons because they: 1. hate education, 2. have not even provided funds for books for our children,3. have approved core curriculum tests for our children without providing the core curriculum educational materials or core curriculum trailing,4 have done everything possible to demoralize public school personnel with the objective of destroying public education. The idiot voters who support this retrogressive action by republikans cannot even understand that without quality education in these days,, your children have next to zero chance of upward mobility . I suppose the republican voters want their children to grow up as ignorant as themselves and provide minimum wage labor supply for the rich.
waco 1909 wrote:
for a long time TSF has been demonizing Republican legislators regarding the lack of teacher pay raises in North Carolina. this issue has been addressed. I daresay TSF will have nothing to say on this issue.
TSF

Clinton, NC

#47245 Feb 11, 2014
Lets look more carefully at what republican McCrory actually has done and why he did it.
Only 33% of teachers get a raise. Those are beginning teachers who have less than 10 years experience. The raise is not now, its next year, The raise will give a teacher with 10 years experience the grand sum of $35,000 per year and a first year teacher the grand salary of $32,500 per year. The teachers with more experience will get nothing .
Mississippi has just raised their beginning teachers pay to $31, 800 per year. That puts NC last in the nation. Thank goodness for Mississippi, or next year, NC would still be last in the nation, even after the "raise" Average NC teacher pay will still be last in the nation. Teachers are bailing out of NC for jobs in neighboring states like Virginia, where a masters degree teacher with national board certification can get a $14,000 signing bonus. If McCrory can replace the more experienced teachers with all beginning teachers, he can lower the payroll. That objective seems reasonable if you do not care about quality education to begin with.
McCrory's stated reason for the raise was that " teachers cannot pay back their student loans without the raise. "
waco 1909 wrote:
North Carolina Governor Pat McCrory announces a 14 percent pay hike for North Carolina teachers. so TSF what would be your comment upon this action?
waco 1909

Greer, SC

#47246 Feb 11, 2014
TSF wrote:
Lets look more carefully at what republican McCrory actually has done and why he did it.
Only 33% of teachers get a raise. Those are beginning teachers who have less than 10 years experience. The raise is not now, its next year, The raise will give a teacher with 10 years experience the grand sum of $35,000 per year and a first year teacher the grand salary of $32,500 per year. The teachers with more experience will get nothing .
Mississippi has just raised their beginning teacOoohers pay to $31, 800 per year. That puts NC last in the nation. Thank goodness for Mississippi, or next year, NC would still be last in the nation, even after the "raise" Average NC teacher pay will still be last in the nation. Teachers are bailing out of NC for jobs in neighboring states like Virginia, where a masters degree teacher with national board certification can get a $14,000 signing bonus. If McCrory can replace the more experienced teachers with all beginning teachers, he can lower the payroll. That objective seems reasonable if you do not care about quality education to begin with.
McCrory's stated reason for the raise was that " teachers cannot pay back their student loans without the raise. "
<quoted text>
you are wrong.Starting pay will put NC.teachers only six hundred dollars below the national average. There is also an amendment coming to allow teachers who get a masters to get a pay raise.Fourteen per cent raise in two years isn't chicken feed.I'd call that a great start.Listening to you, it's bad.
waco 1909

Greer, SC

#47247 Feb 11, 2014
Both parties, when in charge of the legislature, blamed the lack of money for teachers on the"Great Recession". Oddly enough, there was plenty of money for all the legislators.
waco 1909

Marrakech, Morocco

#47248 Feb 11, 2014
To all the fake wacos,STFU before I track y'all down and put a piece of lead in F--KING HEADS!!!
waco 1909

Greer, SC

#47249 Feb 11, 2014
waco 1909 wrote:
To all the fake wacos,STFU before I track y'all down and put a piece of lead in F--KING HEADS!!!
First you post some guys phone number on Topix, then an address, now you're threatening to kill people using my Topix name. You should know , these threats can be traced, your fake IP won't save you. Lady, you should get a grip. Use your Obamacare psyche doctors.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#47250 Feb 11, 2014
waco 1909 wrote:
Why, it's old FAKE Waco! There's a lot of people here pretending to be me. But I'm the real thing! LMAO! I may be a magnet for crackpots, but my views remain unvarnished, and unstoppable!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blowing Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
97 of 100 Poorest Counties are Republican 4 min Real American 128
Fox News Blasts Trump Lies 54 min TSF 77
Wasserman-Schultz staffer arrested 1 hr TSF 24
Judge clears way for Trump voter commission 1 hr Rock 22
Drain the swamp? 4 hr TSF 155
FlatLine's Last Post Wins 2017 (Lenoir Edition) (Jan '17) 4 hr hellopeople 304
'Diversity Is Our Strength' (Mar '11) 5 hr Toreal 3

Blowing Rock Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance