Does anyone know Brian Creger??

Posted in the Blowing Rock Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
worried_

United States

#1 Dec 6, 2009
Does anybody know anything about this guy??
Eli

United States

#2 Dec 7, 2009
worried_ wrote:
Does anybody know anything about this guy??
Yes, he is a great guy. Why???
worried_

United States

#3 Dec 7, 2009
did not mean anything bad about this guy. I dont know him. I have started dateing a woman that use to date him. I just hear his name AOLT. Thanks
Eli

United States

#4 Dec 7, 2009
worried_ wrote:
did not mean anything bad about this guy. I dont know him. I have started dateing a woman that use to date him. I just hear his name AOLT. Thanks
Who are you dating? I happen to be great friends with Brian and know he is not currently seeing anyone, although he does remain friends with most everybody he dates.
Eli

United States

#5 Dec 7, 2009
worried_ wrote:
I never thought you were trying to say anything bad by the way:)
worried_

United States

#6 Dec 7, 2009
No I think it has been awhile. She speaks very highly of him. Sometimes it is hard to compete with a ghost of the past!!! Thanks again.
Good Times

Hudson, NC

#7 Dec 7, 2009
ho dog
worried_

United States

#8 Dec 8, 2009
ho dog?
Good Times

Hudson, NC

#9 Dec 8, 2009
man hoe
dontworry

Pensacola, FL

#10 Dec 9, 2009
you are competing with eight inches of hot thunder, i have been dating creger on and off since summer of 1981, my boyfriends feel the same way as you, worried. funny i'm postin this cause he just called and asked if you were my boyfriend and if this was about me, baahaaahaaa.
worried_

United States

#11 Dec 9, 2009
eight inches of hot thunder !!! WOW !!!! I cant tell you how that worries me!!! As for dateing the guy more power to you. My lady and I have no problems in the bedroom. I was speaking of her reluctance to commit to me emotionally. But thanks for the info... I have no problem takeing care of her that way....

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#12 Dec 10, 2009
Creger is like 45 years old... Why has he not settled down? The party is over Brian!
OrigCab Room

Lenoir, NC

#13 Dec 10, 2009
Brian, quit posting on here about yourself, how pathetic!
Geesh

United States

#14 Dec 11, 2009
I'm still laughing at the "8 inches of hot thunder". Bwahahaha. Heeehehehehe. Hohohooo.
want to know

Lenoir, NC

#15 Dec 11, 2009
Where is Creger these days? Haven't seen him around in awhile.
Confessed

United States

#16 Dec 11, 2009
OK.. I finally admitted to my girlfriend that I had done this.. I have shown it to her...She gave me hell!!! Lets give the guy a break as this is my fault... She did say he might be a lightening streak, but that about it. NO THUNDER !! Sorry Brian.
whatahoot

Simpsonville, SC

#17 Dec 11, 2009
Love this thread! Too funny!
dontworry

Pensacola, FL

#18 Dec 12, 2009
brian was not postin on himself, hes single cause hes waitin on me.... he is a great guy, just dont wanna settle down....hot thunder was meant to be funny, sorry worried. he stays in his girls heart cause thats the kinda guy he is. an awesome, hardworking, giving individual that ya cant get outa yer heart... he is not something you should worry about cause it is known he is just destined to be with me....sing it!:) godspeed
GLAD

United States

#19 Dec 13, 2009
Glad to hear he is destined to be with you. And hope that you can help the guy settle down. But, here is a little input from a man...If you have been dateing him off and on sense 81, and he hasnt settled for you yet, then there must be a problem!! The way I hear it, you would sneak out of bed after he went to sleep at night!! SO FUNNY. Best of luck to you!!
hilarious

Lenoir, NC

#20 Dec 15, 2009
This is freaking hilarious!! He used to be married to my best friend and she definitely don't have him on her mind! What a joke.... he does need to settle down and stay with one woman instead of cheating around. Pathetic! haha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blowing Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
total anarchy 57 min Waco 1954 555
Relocating to Hickory NC (Feb '06) 2 hr Waco 1954 295
Who Do You Support For Senate In NC in 2014 (Sep '14) 3 hr Waco 1954 6,746
Claiming to be Veterans 5 hr New Post 3
teagan clark (Apr '13) 6 hr tattedcupcake 10
Old Super 10 in Hudson 6 hr Melissa 1
Most Caldwell schools get a C 8 hr LMW 18
Blowing Rock Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Blowing Rock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:26 am PST

Bleacher Report11:26AM
Bears, Steelers Among Top Spots for FA RB Jackson
NBC Sports 2:32 PM
Falcons waive Jonathan Massaquoi
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
NFL Draft 2015: 1st-Round Mock Draft and Top Potential Mid-Round Steals
NFL 6:49 AM
Dan Quinn wants Sean Weatherspoon back on Falcons
Bleacher Report 4:54 PM
What's Best Plan for Replacements for Falcons?