Do you Approve of U.S. Intervention in Syria?
Posted in the Blowing Rock Forum
#1 Sep 8, 2013
Things to consider about the proposed U.S. intervention in Syria:
1) Over 100,000 people have died in the last two years and over 1,000 of them were killed by chemical weapons;
2) U.S. intervention, if successful, could lead to the disintegration of Syria and as Secretary Kerry has said lead to American troops on the ground;
3) Realizing it is losing, Syria may use its chemical weapons against Turkey, Jordan and Israel;
4) An American attack may lead to increased international terrorism;
5) Learning the U.S. is preparing to attack has meant Syria has relocated it forces and resources from those installations;
6) The cost of the U.S. attack will be hundreds of millions of dollars, which will be added to the U.S. debt;
7) Should the U.S. accidentally hit chemical weapons it could have disasterous affects for the Syrian civilan population;
8) U.S. involvement will commit this country to spend billions of dollars to rebuild Syria after our forces win; and
9) Failure to act as stated by President Obama will mean countries like Iran and North Korea will take the U.S. less seriously.
#2 Sep 10, 2013
I watched/listened to President Obama this evening and I do not believe a case has been made for attacking Syria.
Add your comments below
|Muslims Throw Acid into Faces & Eyes||3 hr||so you know||5|
|Robert Branded A Race Traitor, Queer & Animal M...||3 hr||Yes Liberal||8|
|DNC..Racist Negroaches force race Traitor White...||3 hr||no liberal||5|
|Charges dropped for remaining officers in Fredd...||7 hr||Robert K Duo||5|
|Teaming up for STEM education||8 hr||TSF||2|
|Miami police shot black male therapist.||8 hr||TSF||45|
|Robert Loves Black's Spit Burgers||9 hr||Robert Knights Ka...||27|
Find what you want!
Search Blowing Rock Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC