Sheriffs Free Breakfast For The Ignorant

Sheriffs Free Breakfast For The Ignorant

Posted in the Blowing Rock Forum

HereComesStupid

Spruce Pine, NC

#1 Feb 2, 2014
Sheriff Jones, led by BJ Fore, visited the Kings Creek community for the first time since the last election, giving free food and promising you that he is the best person for the job and you need him to keep you safe. The reality is that Lance Wilson is running on the Republican ticket too and he wants you to think that he has actually done something in the last 4 years. Well he has, he has let the crime rate go skyward, he has chosen not to charge a friend/former employee with stealing taxpayer money, he has looked the other way while senior members of his department have been involved in sex scandals, he has spent large amounts of money on equipment that is not needed, he has used county property for personal campaign business, he has been absent when employees needed him, he has promoted people who are not qualified to bag groceries, he has lied repeatedly to employees, he has ordered employees not to worship as they choose, he has lied to state authorities, he has been sued more times than all previous sheriffs combined, he has cost the county millions of dollars that it doesn't have, he has been the least effective sheriff of all time, but the so-called proven leader, has said that he needs a raise from $74,000 a year to $80,000 because being your sheriff is just to hard on him.
No work, free car, free gas, free insurance, free retirement, no set hours, works other jobs while being your sheriff and he is having it kinda tough, so taxpayers should give him and him spend thrift staff a raise? Vote Wilson for sheriff, he will earn the paycheck, be there when you need him, be honest and truthful and won't cost you money you don't have so him and his friends can have a good time in their new cars. By the way Sheriff Jones, the patrol deputies cars who actually work and protect us have cars that average 93,000 miles with an average breakdown rate of once every 11 days, it would be nice if you and your fatass staff could get them them some cars that ran.....you and your staff have new cars with thousands of dollars of new lights and equipment you don't need, you and your staff cars have an average of 9,000 miles with no reported breakdowns and over $38,000 dollars of spare equipment costs for things like diamond plating, toolboxes and brush guards for vehicles that go from the department too lunch then to you and your staffs homes, thanks for taking such good care of us and the county, you piece of crap!
moooo

United States

#2 Feb 2, 2014
Holy hell I almost cried I laughed so hard at your screen name. I heard Bj took enough food home to feed a normal family three weeks or just him for a day. Jones, bj and the Sheriffs office employees should make a tv show called the stupid and fatass sock puppet show. Oh and the reason they had to spend all that money on that swat van was so they could car pool all those drunk water buffalos back and forth from the swinger parties. Now you know.
DriveBy

Spruce Pine, NC

#3 Feb 4, 2014
I had to go to the fire department and saw the Sheriffs breakfast on Saturday, not much of a crowd, Marty was out begging everyone to come by, but he has lost some credibility in the community supporting Jones. After all the goings on up there and the talk of that sex club involving all those deputies, that has pretty much done jones in. I know Lance and he is as straight as they come, good Christian man.
dont see how

Black Mountain, NC

#4 Feb 4, 2014
DriveBy wrote:
I had to go to the fire department and saw the Sheriffs breakfast on Saturday, not much of a crowd, Marty was out begging everyone to come by, but he has lost some credibility in the community supporting Jones. After all the goings on up there and the talk of that sex club involving all those deputies, that has pretty much done jones in. I know Lance and he is as straight as they come, good Christian man.
I had always thought a lot of Marty but I cant for the life of me understand his motives for supporting Jones like he is. Marty of all people should remember how Jones wasn't around for his shooting incident or the one involving Adam. Maybe Jones supported Marty after the fact a little better than Jones supported some of the other officers that were involved in the above mentioned shootings. Seems like Jones always had his little pets. If Marty wants to be thought of as a pet and a "good boy" more power to him I guess. Don't see how he or anyone that knows what all has happened and the TRUTH about it can even show a little support for Jones. Its a shame some people out there dont know and will be fooled by Jones and BJ but I can at least understand ignorance if you dont know.
Shadowrunner

Banner Elk, NC

#5 Feb 10, 2014
To all of the Supporters of Jones:

If you really want to see a change and you don't have any baggage GROW SOME BALLS and stop doing as Alan Jones tells you what to do and just do your jobs to the best of your abilities. That's the staff of the Sherifff's Office that I'm talking to.

To the citizens supporting Jones: You are backing the wrong horse! Unless you want to see your home county overran by drug dealers, criminals, and brigands stop supporting the "Proven Leader" or the "Proven Asshole" as he should be known.
truth

Greenville, SC

#6 Feb 10, 2014
Shadowrunner wrote:
To all of the Supporters of Jones:

If you really want to see a change and you don't have any baggage GROW SOME BALLS and stop doing as Alan Jones tells you what to do and just do your jobs to the best of your abilities. That's the staff of the Sherifff's Office that I'm talking to.

To the citizens supporting Jones: You are backing the wrong horse! Unless you want to see your home county overran by drug dealers, criminals, and brigands stop supporting the "Proven Leader" or the "Proven Asshole" as he should be known.
It would be interesting to see all the past topix post revisited and new comments made so post would re-appear if somebody has time. I was surprised how many different topics they were concerning this. The list is endless it seems with a lot of issues we are forgetting about now . Seems like many are repeats of what went on when Chris ran and was surprisingly defeated.
truth is

Murfreesboro, TN

#7 Feb 10, 2014
Jones has had more guys/women quit due to his lack of integrity. People don't want to work for him all he has now is rookies and the rest of the guys are people that are and we're Longo's people. It's time to clean house and make Lance Wilson Sheriff.
Icey Waters

Simpsonville, SC

#8 Feb 10, 2014
dont see how wrote:
<quoted text>I had always thought a lot of Marty but I cant for the life of me understand his motives for supporting Jones like he is. Marty of all people should remember how Jones wasn't around for his shooting incident or the one involving Adam. Maybe Jones supported Marty after the fact a little better than Jones supported some of the other officers that were involved in the above mentioned shootings. Seems like Jones always had his little pets. If Marty wants to be thought of as a pet and a "good boy" more power to him I guess. Don't see how he or anyone that knows what all has happened and the TRUTH about it can even show a little support for Jones. Its a shame some people out there dont know and will be fooled by Jones and BJ but I can at least understand ignorance if you dont know.
JOB SCARED !!!! He was the topic one night after revival between several ministers who have known him and his family for years. Unless their undying gratitude from Marty being shot holds all their support, they are in for a real eye opener when they see some of the presentations being given at community centers and churches/printouts showing photos and other documented court filings. All I can say he's JOB SCARED. Otherwise, he'd vote for the person who is so insecure he makes his staff take photos of their ballots. Like really, who can't stick their finger in their mouth and barf on their ballot after marking it and get a new one once their over their "sickness". Geez. Talk about insecure!
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#9 Feb 10, 2014
What's an ant?
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#10 Feb 10, 2014
Could Ignoramos...
nom nom no

Black Mountain, NC

#11 Mar 23, 2014
lawls it looks like jones had another please vote for me breakfast in Hudson. I bet wanna be future Sheriff BJ was as happy as a sh!t house rat around all that food. You know from the low turnout he got to take home a days supply just like down at kings creek. Sorry jones but it takes more than a little water gravy, powdered eggs and can biscuits once every four years to get a vote however ole beej thanks you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blowing Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can an employer make you work on Sunday? (Jan '10) 17 min Israel 18
Where Are The Jobs, Mr. Art of the Deal? 1 hr conrack 3
In just 2 months, Trump is the worst President ... 1 hr conrack 66
Jennifer Church (Jul '12) 1 hr Crumb 10
Trump Makes the Best Deals! (LMAO!!!) 2 hr State of Florida 89
NC Fishing License not necessary if on Gov't As... (Dec '06) 5 hr Waco1910 69
Are ya tired of WINNING YET! LMAO! 5 hr Grim Farter 26

Blowing Rock Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance