Wal-Mart Check-Out Lines
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Bruce

Morristown, TN

#66 Aug 8, 2013
Watch out wrote:
<quoted text>Keep it up because I don't believe you 28 people done got caught in July so waiting to see your name in paper.. Laugh at that !!!
He's a professional. Drives a red Mercedes, new.What he doesn't say, is that he is the leader of a gang of professional thieves.Most of the stuff goes out the back door.Some of the stuff never makes it from the truck, as it disappears before it gets in the back door.
Dang

Greer, SC

#67 Aug 10, 2013
Meet the Low-Key, Low-Cost Grocery Chain Being Called ‘Walmart’s Worst Nightmare’

Read more: http://business.time.com/2013/08/07/meet-the-...
http://business.time.com/2013/08/07/meet-the-...
pinkstars

Lenoir, NC

#68 Aug 27, 2013
Not all cashiers or management just stand there or chit chat all day. Some of us like me bust our ass for the customer. So don't combine us all together because I am me and I work hard for you.
Duh

Banner Elk, NC

#69 Aug 27, 2013
pinkstars wrote:
Not all cashiers or management just stand there or chit chat all day. Some of us like me bust our ass for the customer. So don't combine us all together because I am me and I work hard for you.
I appreciate that a lot of you are stuck trying to deal with what you are given. Anyone paying any attention can tell.
Duh

Banner Elk, NC

#70 Aug 27, 2013
pinkstars wrote:
I appreciate that some of you are just trying to work with what you are given. It's obvious to anyone paying attention.
wonder

Forest City, NC

#71 Aug 27, 2013
I stood in line for 15 mins while a woman with a card for free food couldn't get the right cereal.There needs to be a line for the freeloaders .Some of us have a job and need to get back to work.The people behind me were getting mad .If you are on foodstamps please get up and go before lunch so some of us can pick up a few things without being late getting back to work.
pinkstars

Lenoir, NC

#72 Aug 27, 2013
wonder wrote:
I stood in line for 15 mins while a woman with a card for free food couldn't get the right cereal.There needs to be a line for the freeloaders .Some of us have a job and need to get back to work.The people behind me were getting mad .If you are on foodstamps please get up and go before lunch so some of us can pick up a few things without being late getting back to work.
Wow I hope you never lose your job. You may become one of those freeloaders then.
wonder

Maiden, NC

#73 Aug 29, 2013
pinkstars wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow I hope you never lose your job. You may become one of those freeloaders then.
Some of those freeloaders don't want a job .there are jobs at Bernhart .I guess its a lot easy to freelaod than work.I think if you get free stuff you should have to pick up tash on highways .I bet they would get a job fast.
RR express

Asheville, NC

#74 Sep 6, 2013
tex wrote:
Simple solution. Leave your full cart, put a note as to why you left, and remind them that because they did not want to pay enough cashiers to check customers out in a timely fashion, they now get to pay someone significantly more to put those same items back on the shelf! If enough customers would take action instead of herding like sheep, the problem would be quickly solved.
LOVE IT but takes so much time to gather all that stuff.:)
Dang

Greer, SC

#75 Sep 7, 2013
RR express wrote:
<quoted text>LOVE IT but takes so much time to gather all that stuff.:)
But you know what, it would work if people did it. Call it a "Flash Shop", get 100 people to pack 100 carts full and leave them. I was in there last night, a joke. Went to sporting goods to check out, the guy started to talk to me like an auctioneer! Of course there were two people at the door to say good-by and check my receipt.
Duh

Banner Elk, NC

#76 Sep 7, 2013
Dang wrote:
Of course there were two people at the door to say good-by and check my receipt.
...and I hope you just walked right past them?
Donna Hughes

High Point, NC

#77 Jun 13, 2014
Walmart Checkout Line Song
http://youtu.be/AOFST4qjIps
mup

York, SC

#78 Jun 26, 2014
I always enjoy the fat girl with the beard. Super nice..........lol not.....but I guess I would be pissed too if I was a woman and had a thicker beard than most men..........LMAO> you go chunky
Rex

Lenoir, NC

#79 Jun 26, 2014
wonder wrote:
Also if you have a buggy full of crap stay the hell out of the express checkout lane. I nearly got in a fight with some idiot whos' buggy was piled to the top in the 25 items or less isle. Here I stand with three items and a schedule to meet trying to quickly get out and he and the lovely wife can't count to twenty five. So I ask Mr Oblivious what grade he complete and was he able to read and count. You can imagine the typical Caldwell County response and his big dumbass grin.
just sayin

Casar, NC

#80 Jul 24, 2014
Several weeks ago. Was at Lenoir store. 11pm 2 lanes open 10 customers in each line. My line had a rude cashier. After waiting 5 minutes and not moving, guy behind me with a cart full, said screw this, and with the full cart, just walked out. The lady at the door did nothing. I am not saying it's right..... I'm just sayin.
gfmj

Black Mountain, NC

#81 Jul 29, 2014
Whos the tranny? Should never hire something like that
Curious

Morristown, TN

#82 Aug 23, 2014
So just saying are you do e with Walmart ?
tooty

Lincolnton, NC

#83 Aug 23, 2014
Solution....take your EBT card somewhere else!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blowing Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
To All Fools Voting For Trump 1 hr David53g 179
Anti Trump riots spread. 1 hr David53g 392
Owens, Landsman and Brother (May '12) 2 hr ruppardcustom 15
Victoria/conrack the running dog of the Left 2 hr Rock 41
Unemployment at 4.6 as 95 million leave workf... 2 hr Rock 4
Night in Blowing Rock? 2 hr Man Of Knowledge 4
500 precincts recounted in WI. Shows Trump pick... 5 hr David53g 7

Blowing Rock Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance