Murder on Slope Terrace
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Sally

Lenoir, NC

#1 Jan 10, 2014
Does anyone know that happened here. Son shot dad in self defense. Who was the son?
murofxipot

Lincolnton, NC

#2 Jan 10, 2014
Sally wrote:
Does anyone know that happened here. Son shot dad in self defense. Who was the son?
What reason do you want to know? To have somebody to gossip about?
news

Lenoir, NC

#3 Jan 10, 2014
read the newspaper article? reading is ur friend!
Slater

Lenoir, NC

#4 Jan 11, 2014
Justice prevailed.
murofxipot

Lincolnton, NC

#5 Jan 11, 2014
How is it mean for me to ask why Sally wants to know? If she spends any time at all on topix, she knows how it works around here. People will start out asking simple questions and before you know it, there's an all out war going on because people can't act like they have a little sense and decency. This family doesn't need that mess, they've been through enough and will probably have more to deal with too. So if that's mean, too bad, but it's a legitimate question.
Jerry

Hudson, NC

#6 Jan 11, 2014
murofxipot wrote:
How is it mean for me to ask why Sally wants to know? If she spends any time at all on topix, she knows how it works around here. People will start out asking simple questions and before you know it, there's an all out war going on because people can't act like they have a little sense and decency. This family doesn't need that mess, they've been through enough and will probably have more to deal with too. So if that's mean, too bad, but it's a legitimate question.
You're right and it looks like you're the one trying to start the war this time. You couldn't get anyone to respond to your smartass remark that you play off as a "legitimate question" so you decided to go off about some damn stupid symbol someone left acknowledging your attempt. If you desire to be nothing more than an assclown that's cool, but for Christs sake don't act like it's someone else's fault when you want to show your ass.
Slater

Lenoir, NC

#7 Jan 11, 2014
Well said, Jerry.
news

Lenoir, NC

#8 Jan 12, 2014
hey....everyone chill out! muro is just defending himself!

:D lol
murofxipot

Lincolnton, NC

#9 Jan 14, 2014
Jerry wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right and it looks like you're the one trying to start the war this time. You couldn't get anyone to respond to your smartass remark that you play off as a "legitimate question" so you decided to go off about some damn stupid symbol someone left acknowledging your attempt. If you desire to be nothing more than an assclown that's cool, but for Christs sake don't act like it's someone else's fault when you want to show your ass.
The one trying to start something was the one that started this thread. Ask a stupid question and get a stupid answer. Now it looks like the one trying to really start something is you. I don't remember pulling your chain to get you to bark.
Jerry

Hudson, NC

#10 Jan 14, 2014
murofxipot wrote:
<quoted text>
The one trying to start something was the one that started this thread. Ask a stupid question and get a stupid answer. Now it looks like the one trying to really start something is you. I don't remember pulling your chain to get you to bark.


Is that right? Well then excuse me and feel free to crawl back in the bed with your sister before your dad claim lays to her again. How's that smartass? Did ya get your fix for the day?
murofxipot

Lincolnton, NC

#11 Jan 14, 2014
Jerry wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that right? Well then excuse me and feel free to crawl back in the bed with your sister before your dad claim lays to her again. How's that smartass? Did ya get your fix for the day?
Evidentially you did Mr. Inbreed. No normal person with 46 chromosomes finds himself so
fascinated with incest other than one participating or fantasizing about it himself. You're nasty. Dismissed.
wtf

Stanley, NC

#12 Jan 14, 2014
Holy hell, I live in a town with a bunch of idiotic rednecks. I really wish all of you would try to sound a little more educated and a little less ignorant. Do something besides get on here and argue and make this town look worse by the second.
crystal

Lenoir, NC

#13 Feb 4, 2014
Sally

Lenoir, NC

#14 Feb 6, 2014
Look in the Lenoir News Topic tomorrow he is back in jail.
Jerry

Lenoir, NC

#15 Feb 6, 2014
trespass in the 2nd

What do you know, Sally? Trouble is this guys middle name.
murofxipot

Valdese, NC

#16 Feb 6, 2014
I guess if I had relatives like he does, I would just hang it up. Pretty low life for your own cousins to set you up to violate a protective order.
Tara

Lenoir, NC

#17 Feb 7, 2014
damn! no shit? sounds like my family!! smh.

I hope they are okay. Tasha...if u see this and if theres anything I can do...or if u just need someone to talk to...u know where I live.
Jerry

Hudson, NC

#18 Feb 7, 2014
murofxipot wrote:
I guess if I had relatives like he does, I would just hang it up. Pretty low life for your own cousins to set you up to violate a protective order.
Let's see he shot and killed his father
He shot at and beat his girlfriend then kidnapped her while in possession of drugs. Now he;s trespassing.
Looks like this guy has got being a sorry POS covered all by himself.
No use trying to blame others for him being a loser.
thejoker

Monroe, NC

#19 Feb 7, 2014
They need to lock that retarded looking pos for life for killing his own father how can u kill someone and still be allowed to own guns he should have run into another room when they came to arrest him and ate a bullet prob would have been the best thing for his family n girlfriend
murofxipot

Valdese, NC

#20 Feb 7, 2014
Jerry wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see he shot and killed his father
He shot at and beat his girlfriend then kidnapped her while in possession of drugs. Now he;s trespassing.
Looks like this guy has got being a sorry POS covered all by himself.
No use trying to blame others for him being a loser.
You know, I understand people who have the misfortune of coming up in drugs and physical abuse. The usually follow the example that has been set before them because it's all they know.

That can kind of be used as a valid excuse for people in such situations.

You, however, have no known excuse for being the a**hole that you act like.

So, I guess if I apply the same logic, then there's nobody to blame for you being what you are either is there?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blowing Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Caldwell County's oldest festival returns Saturday 3 hr Pooksu 3
Amy Kelly 4 hr Aimy 5
Where Is TSF 5 hr Abbys Hairy Cat 9
JOE BIDEN, might run for President also. 5 hr JockStrapClinton 14
Tater Hole (Jun '12) 7 hr FrenchStink 24
No money 7 hr StinkTrip 2
Bernstein said the NYT post about Hillary was a... 7 hr DeleteEmails 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blowing Rock Mortgages