First Prev
of 6
Next Last
CCD

United States

#103 Aug 27, 2013
Yes wrote:
<quoted text>Nope He is innocent!!
Oh My God to anyone who doesn't think Jerry Anderson is innocent. He may not have actually killed his wife but I guarantee the Mexicans working for him know what he told them to do. Come on people WAKE UP!!!!
CCD

United States

#104 Aug 27, 2013
Just Wondering wrote:
Here's the link:
http://www.caldwellsheriff.org/coldcases.htm
The cases are as follows:
Sandra Joan Bryant - April 5, 1969
Mark and Jeanie Secreast - November 30, 1990
Wilma Grant - December 29, 1994
Emily Anderson - December 29, 2005
Lee, I hope you're right about the investigation continuing.
I know for a fact that they are not investigating the Sandra Bryant case any longer. I have told them about the men who killed her as I overheard them talking about it after they killed her. I reported everything I knew and gave them names and they have never done anything at all
Mark

United States

#105 Oct 28, 2013
What ever happened to Vernon woods who murdered the girl in Lenoir nc in the early 70's
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#106 Oct 29, 2013
No need for further investigation. The case was solved many years ago. They just will not make the arrests for some reason.
CCD wrote:
<quoted text> I know for a fact that they are not investigating the Sandra Bryant case any longer. I have told them about the men who killed her as I overheard them talking about it after they killed her. I reported everything I knew and gave them names and they have never done anything at all
itsallover

Columbus, GA

#107 Oct 29, 2013
Mark wrote:
What ever happened to Vernon woods who murdered the girl in Lenoir nc in the early 70's
he died of cancer a few years ago some say it was cancerband other say it was aids from because everyone knows he was gay in prison he had even tried to fight thr prison board becsuse he wanted a sex change for yesrs and lost so he had to bend over forba long time

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blowing Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UK LEAVES EU, Obama saddened. 7 min State of Florida 79
26 dead in West Virginia flooding! 1 hr Yes Liberal 6
The Logic Fails me: 1 hr State of Florida 220
House Panel investigation said Hillary did no w... 1 hr Yes Liberal 1
Chimpcongo, the gift that keeps on giving. 1 hr Robert 2
Did God curse the Negro?. 2 hr Robert 7
George Will leaves GOP, over Trump. 2 hr TSF 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blowing Rock Mortgages