Lmdfrm

Newland, NC

#247 Aug 20, 2013
Jones is a liar. This will be proven during the election when he has to debate Wilson. Jones thinks he can dodge it, but he will read about it in the news topic and they will want some answers too now that Nathan Fore is gone........
Hey Jones, are you worried yet? When every media outlet is talking about you and your family secrets, you will wish you were a police chief for anyone.......
jonesisgone

Fleetwood, NC

#248 Aug 21, 2013
Lmdfrm wrote:
Jones is a liar. This will be proven during the election when he has to debate Wilson. Jones thinks he can dodge it, but he will read about it in the news topic and they will want some answers too now that Nathan Fore is gone........
Hey Jones, are you worried yet? When every media outlet is talking about you and your family secrets, you will wish you were a police chief for anyone.......
after a stellar speach and discussion of issues last nite, Wilson will win in a landslide. Great speaker and knows every issue inside and out. Jones better never accept a debate or his jones ass will be slaughtered and handed to him on a platter....game over
Alice

United States

#250 Aug 21, 2013
Gary wrote:
Once again Wilson is no better than Jones its all about money, Brackett try the same thing and lost Wilson will too just power and greed it a shame they use the bible to help them gain votes just like the folks at the FBC in Lenoir so argue and raise hell on this thread all you want.
lol keep dreaming Gary, these dreams will be shattered just like your city council dreams.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#251 Aug 21, 2013
Gary wrote:
Once again Wilson is no better than Jones its all about money, Brackett try the same thing and lost Wilson will too just power and greed it a shame they use the bible to help them gain votes just like the folks at the FBC in Lenoir so argue and raise hell on this thread all you want.
Thanks for your permission to argue.There are people who can't support Jones, and it has nothing to do with the Bible.It has everything to do with decency.Drowning in cynicism is a choice you have made yourself.I choose not to follow that path.
Vega

Hixson, TN

#253 Sep 28, 2013
Amen brother
Bison

Hickory, NC

#254 Sep 30, 2013
Keep the faith fellow citizens.
Jimmy Harrison

Louisburg, NC

#255 Sep 30, 2013
Are there going to be any debates in the near future?
jonesfuture

Black Mountain, NC

#256 Oct 3, 2013
Jimmy Harrison wrote:
Are there going to be any debates in the near future?
yes and Jones will win in a convincing fashion. He is a masterdebater!
smellthatmole

Lenoir, NC

#257 Oct 4, 2013
There is a mole in the wilson camp spilling stuff to Alan. Wonder who it could be? Actually, not in camp, just a close long time friend. Wilson better watch who he thinks is his friends. Some are not, especially the ones playing both sidesthat wont come out and support him due to their "security"
paranoid much

Lenoir, NC

#258 Oct 4, 2013
smellthatmole wrote:
There is a mole in the wilson camp spilling stuff to Alan. Wonder who it could be? Actually, not in camp, just a close long time friend. Wilson better watch who he thinks is his friends. Some are not, especially the ones playing both sidesthat wont come out and support him due to their "security"
Well I would think Wilson is a pretty good judge of character not to mention I wouldn't think there would be many secrets to divulge in a Sheriffs Election, I mean what would be a secret? The battle plans to an assault on Jones Hill or something lol. Whatever a candidate does is out in the open from day one and if it isn't then it really isn't much of a strategy or a plan. I think you may have watched to many 007 movies. Even if someone had something to tell how could they tell much if they are not "in camp". If Jones likes someone enough to use them as a spy then they probably work for Jones anyways so you would think Wilson would be apprehensive around this person or just feed him false info. The only people I have seen around Wilson are current LEO's in other departments and former Sheriff Deputies and Jones wouldn't give them a job so why would they help him, doesn't make sense.
TJ Hooker

Lenoir, NC

#259 Oct 4, 2013
See this is the type of BS that I was afraid would happen in the Wilson camp. Someone in the Wilson camp is obviously a ladder climber and trying to secure themselves a good job after the election by attacking other members of the team that pose a threat.

If Wilson has that type running the show then maybe I need to rethink my vote or at least have a talk with him about it because we dont need anymore under qualified political buddies at CCSO after this election.

If you really are a member of the Wilson team then I feel bad for him because you sound like more of the same that was and is out at CCSO now. I am not sure what you are talking about but whoever it is you suspect is a mole probably has a life, family and a job and cant spend all their time trying to climb the ladder of "suck"cess. I am sure lance knows where his people stand and hopefully he will see through you soon enough.

Mike Longo

La Grange, NC

#261 Oct 6, 2013
Ha, Corn
Just me

Granite Falls, NC

#264 Oct 10, 2013
Where can I pick up some Wilson signs for my yard?
brian bennett

Lenoir, NC

#265 Oct 10, 2013
At my house
Mary Grady

North Wilkesboro, NC

#266 Oct 18, 2013
Future wrote:
A new Sheriff is coming to town Caldwell County.
I wish they would get a caring and compassionate sheriff like the one in burke county. Lenoir community departments don't care about their people . They run hospitals and offices around there like they were raised in a barn I bet you if they were asked the people would say I am right . Dss ,Hospitals and sheriff offices care about no one but their images , no compassion, devotion or trust even in the big offices. All are dirty dogs I think I'm going to write the govener a little letter a but this crupt place called Lenoir
crupt

Black Mountain, NC

#267 Oct 26, 2013
Crupt place? Lmao. Nuff sed.
go lance

United States

#268 Nov 10, 2013
I think Jones is done for this time. I've seen Lance stickers on lots of cars already plus he's been pretty active early on. I would like to get a sign for my yard as soon as they have them out.
geees

Black Mountain, NC

#269 Nov 10, 2013
Mary Grady wrote:
<quoted text>I wish they would get a caring and compassionate sheriff like the one in burke county. Lenoir community departments don't care about their people . They run hospitals and offices around there like they were raised in a barn I bet you if they were asked the people would say I am right . Dss ,Hospitals and sheriff offices care about no one but their images , no compassion, devotion or trust even in the big offices. All are dirty dogs I think I'm going to write the govener a little letter a but this crupt place called Lenoir
compassion in a sheriff? Case In point. This is why a woman should never run. Prisoners should be put to hard work on the chain gang. Compassion? Lmao. Ignorant
good job

Lenoir, NC

#270 Nov 11, 2013
geees wrote:
<quoted text>compassion in a sheriff? Case In point. This is why a woman should never run. Prisoners should be put to hard work on the chain gang. Compassion? Lmao. Ignorant
You make a good Alan Jones supporter. Its not worth my time to explain why.
Concerned

Newton, NC

#271 Nov 13, 2013
I didn't realize that Lancy Pants was a Ben Griffin lackey......lawz. He's got no chance of winning.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blowing Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UK LEAVES EU, Obama saddened. 51 min Gin Mill 89
The Logic Fails me: 2 hr Spinelli 236
News Mary Helen Cole - going strong and full of life 3 hr Zach 1
Did God curse the Negro?. 8 hr Gin Mill 15
High Country Recycling 10 hr Zach 3
George Will leaves GOP, over Trump. 10 hr Rock 11
Shocking new revelations about Hillary Clinton 12 hr Robert 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blowing Rock Mortgages