First Prev
of 2
Next Last
IncubusSATAN

Morganton, NC

#22 Jul 22, 2013
Lord Satan... Mighty One!

Wisdom incarnate... Speaker of knowledge.

I ask that you bestow your blessings on the leaders of our Satanic community;

and guide us, so that we will serve you in the ways that you desire.

Give us strength to keep going when things get tough;

and bestow upon us wisdom, so we will know what to do in all situations.

Inspire us to encourage one another, instead of tearing each other down;

so we will use our words to bless instead of curse.

Yet push us to stand tall when we face things that are wrong;

and to fight if we have to, yet strive for peace.

Help us, Father, to be there for your children- both the adept and the new.

To guide them in learning what you have for them,

and to encourage them not to follow anyone but you, and to find their own path.

Let us not forget what it was like when we first came to you;

how you were gentle, kind, and patient.

May we follow in your footsteps;

to love as you love, and teach as you teach.

We are happy to be your servant; reveal to us the hidden things.

Try us, so we may be worthy of your affairs that you place in our hands.

Bestow on us your covenant as we trust in you,

and let us receive your counsel, not acting unless it is your Will.

It is an honour to serve you, Lord Satan.

Thank you for choosing us.

May our lives be devoted to you,

and may we be a reflection of who you are to the world.

Watch over us, and bless your people.

Lord Satan, may it be done according to your Will.
IncubusSATAN

Morganton, NC

#23 Jul 22, 2013

At the end of this day, Lord Satan, I thank you for each gift that you have bestowed upon me. For teaching me ancient ways, for the people you have taught me through, for the pleasures in which I have partaken, and for the experiences that have made me stronger. I ask if I may enter your dark realm as I sleep, so that I may be in your unholy presence. Guide me unto yourself, Satan, and may I be forever grasped in your mighty wings. Nema!

As I stare into the night sky... I think about you, Lord Satan. You are amazing. I cannot help but close my eyes in reverence, as I feel your presence all around me. You make me feel as if I can do anything... and that there is nothing that I cannot do, no matter what anyone might tell me. You listen to me whenever I speak to you, and I know that I can tell you anything. You are my hero... and I glorify you this night. Nema!

I come before you, Great and Terrible Dragon, and ask you to send me nightmares of huge proportions. I want the terror that I will suffer to teach me about life, death, and what is unknown. So that when I wake, I will open my eyes to a new way of thinking, a new view of the world, and a new attitude about myself. As a result of this, I will move forward with determination to fulfil my Will and your Will. Nema!

As I light this candle on your altar, precious Satan, I raise my hands in devotion. I think about who you are and what you mean to me, your servant. I can feel your presence in this darkness... clothed with ancient wisdom, filled with great strength, holding knowledge within your hands, free of all restraints, and with an aura of power beyond measure. You are unlike any other... there are no words that can adequately describe all that you are. I am honoured to be one of your chosen, and I am proud to call myself a Satanist. Nema!

Thank you, Satan, for everything you have taught me today. Especially for the lessons that were uncomfortable, as they taught me to face my fears and come to terms with the issues I struggle with. I appreciate the difficult tasks that came before me, as they made me stretch myself and allowed me to see what I am made of. I make a promise to myself this night, with you, Satan, as my witness. I promise to be the best that I can be in every area of my life, and to never lose hope; to keep going no matter what. So mote it be!

As I close this day, Prince of Darkness, I thank you for the signs you gave that strengthened me, as I went about completing the tasks of the day. Through the littlest of things you revealed yourself, and my knowledge of you has deepened. As I close my eyes and drift off to sleep, I ask if you would send me a dream as I want to further learn about you. May your serpent slither its way into my subconscious and alter my perceptions.
the watcher

Lenoir, NC

#25 Jul 22, 2013
"The Devil who deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur where the beast and the false prophet are, and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever." Revelation 20:10
Tommy

Morganton, NC

#26 Jul 23, 2013
the watcher wrote:
"The Devil who deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur where the beast and the false prophet are, and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever." Revelation 20:10
At the end of this day, Lord Satan, I thank you for each gift that you have bestowed upon me. For teaching me ancient ways, for the people you have taught me through, for the pleasures in which I have partaken, and for the experiences that have made me stronger. I ask if I may enter your dark realm as I sleep, so that I may be in your unholy presence. Guide me unto yourself, Satan, and may I be forever grasped in your mighty wings. Nema!

As I stare into the night sky... I think about you, Lord Satan. You are amazing. I cannot help but close my eyes in reverence, as I feel your presence all around me. You make me feel as if I can do anything... and that there is nothing that I cannot do, no matter what anyone might tell me. You listen to me whenever I speak to you, and I know that I can tell you anything. You are my hero... and I glorify you this night. Nema!

I come before you, Great and Terrible Dragon, and ask you to send me nightmares of huge proportions. I want the terror that I will suffer to teach me about life, death, and what is unknown. So that when I wake, I will open my eyes to a new way of thinking, a new view of the world, and a new attitude about myself. As a result of this, I will move forward with determination to fulfil my Will and your Will. Nema!

As I light this candle on your altar, precious Satan, I raise my hands in devotion. I think about who you are and what you mean to me, your servant. I can feel your presence in this darkness... clothed with ancient wisdom, filled with great strength, holding knowledge within your hands, free of all restraints, and with an aura of power beyond measure. You are unlike any other... there are no words that can adequately describe all that you are. I am honoured to be one of your chosen, and I am proud to call myself a Satanist. Nema!

Thank you, Satan, for everything you have taught me today. Especially for the lessons that were uncomfortable, as they taught me to face my fears and come to terms with the issues I struggle with. I appreciate the difficult tasks that came before me, as they made me stretch myself and allowed me to see what I am made of. I make a promise to myself this night, with you, Satan, as my witness. I promise to be the best that I can be in every area of my life, and to never lose hope; to keep going no matter what. So mote it be!

As I close this day, Prince of Darkness, I thank you for the signs you gave that strengthened me, as I went about completing the tasks of the day. Through the littlest of things you revealed yourself, and my knowledge of you has deepened. As I close my eyes and drift off to sleep, I ask if you would send me a dream as I want to further learn about you. May your serpent slither its way into my subconscious and alter my perceptions.
Danny Glover

Sweetwater, TN

#27 Jul 26, 2013
Tommy wrote:
<quoted text>
God be the Glory. The Devil is a liar deceiver!
Zig Zag

Lenoir, NC

#28 Jul 27, 2013
the watcher wrote:
Truth.
Walt Smith freeman

Lincolnton, NC

#29 Aug 6, 2013
We support Gays rights Vote Rev. Ike Perkins Lenoir City Council 2013 NAACP/FBC approved....
waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#30 Aug 6, 2013
Walt Smith freeman wrote:
We support Gays rights Vote Rev. Ike Perkins Lenoir City Council 2013 NAACP/FBC approved....
Rainbow power! The church condones men playing butt darts, amen.

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#31 Aug 6, 2013
waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rainbow power! The church condones men playing butt darts, amen.
Another copy-cat post from the truly nutty person who thinks she needs the attention.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blowing Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Do You Support For Senate In NC in 2014 (Sep '14) 20 min TSF 9,466
Hickory-Lenoir-Morganton region as the fifth mo... 56 min Whacko for life 20
Mexicans parking in front yard 2 hr State of Florida 44
jason liberio 7 hr hass 3
WOMEN POSTER's. beware of VICTOR! 15 hr sarabella 15
Brown Mountain Aliens 17 hr Alien Watcher 21
Review: Hedrick Kepley Attorneys 17 hr Anthony Romeno 140
More from around the web

Blowing Rock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE