First Prev
of 2
Next Last
TBH1979

Lenoir, NC

#1 Dec 1, 2013
does anyone know what is being put at the old Chinese restaurant in front of Sidestreet Pour House?
chinese

Conover, NC

#2 Dec 2, 2013
I have heard that it will be Dos Amigos
chinese2

Hickory, NC

#3 Dec 3, 2013
what happened to the Chinese restaurant anyway. now we do not have a good one in Lenoir.
Ticklemyanus

Maiden, NC

#4 Dec 3, 2013
chinese2 wrote:
what happened to the Chinese restaurant anyway. now we do not have a good one in Lenoir.
No stray cat left in Lenoir.
TBH1979

Lenoir, NC

#5 Dec 4, 2013
Hopefully not about Mexican restaurant!!!! There is enough. It doesn't look like a Chick-Fil-A.
TBH1979

Lenoir, NC

#6 Dec 4, 2013
* not another
place is nasty

Mooresboro, NC

#7 Dec 4, 2013
I stop going to that Chinese restaurant, after the sewer back up. They did not close when it happen. The health inspector went in, and found them wearing rubber boots wadding in sewer, cooking. This had been going on for at least a month before the health inspector found out. If you can recall when the parking lot was dug up, this was when it happen. The health inspector closed the doors, until the pipe was replaced.
If the owner did not care about cooking food with sewer back up in the kitchen, why would they care about any other health concerns....?
oldthread

Lincolnton, NC

#8 Dec 20, 2013
someone asked about the Chinese restaurant, a new thread began, though I would bring this to the top, since they missed this thread, and started a new one.
Anonymous

Lenoir, NC

#9 Jan 14, 2014
the good Chinese restaurant in town is now empire buffet. and had always been empire buffet. if you havent ate there, you should. their wings our out of this world.
meow

Lenoir, NC

#10 Jan 14, 2014
Did anyone ever say exactly what the new place was going to be or are we still guessing. I know someone above mentioned Dos Amigos.
seen it

Lenoir, NC

#11 Jan 14, 2014
I've seen the sign out front and it is a Dos Amigos.
Asking

Lenoir, NC

#12 Jan 14, 2014
TBH1979 wrote:
Hopefully not about Mexican restaurant!!!! There is enough. It doesn't look like a Chick-Fil-A.
Actually there is only two Mexican restaurants in Lenoir Poncho Villa and the other one across from Lowe's Hardware as far as I know ... And I wish they would have a chick-Fil-A here

Since: Jan 13

Lenoir, NC

#13 Jan 15, 2014
Chick-fil-a would be awesome!!!!!
TDR

Lenoir, NC

#14 Jan 15, 2014
Azteca Burrito, uptown next to City Hall, puts Pancho and Mi Carreta to shame.

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#15 Jan 15, 2014
DOS Amigos if far, far better then pathetic Panchos.
My Conclusion

Hickory, NC

#16 Jan 16, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
Itís a matter of taste. I do not like the sauces at DOS Amigoís. I prefer Poncho Villaís and my favorite TEXMEX Maxís Mexican Eatery.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#17 Jan 17, 2014
Been craving Chinese food all week. Got real satisfied today for less than 6 bucks, at China Garden in Lenoir. That General Tao chicken is off the chain baby!

Papas and Beer in Asheville for GREAT Mexican food.
Asking

Lenoir, NC

#18 Jan 19, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
I would eat there before I said that it good food because it only the cooks that make it great and I probably think that Dos Amigos is going to be better than Pancho Villa
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#19 Jan 19, 2014
Boys and girls I took a lenoir friend with me to Texas, and I wanted the guy to see what real Mexican food is.Took the guy to Taqueira Arandas.now...he says he can't eat Mexican food in lenoir anymore.
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#20 Jan 19, 2014
GV4L wrote:
Been craving Chinese food all week. Got real satisfied today for less than 6 bucks, at China Garden in Lenoir. That General Tao chicken is off the chain baby!
Papas and Beer in Asheville for GREAT Mexican food.
You poor thing! You know, I love Lenoir, the scenery, the people here.But friends, the food in a big city like Houston is very good. Chinese food there is superb.Mexican is fantastic. For some weird reason, Places in Lenoir have really good fries, of all things. I almost had a stroke when I saw NC bbq for the first time. Horrible! But, the kicker, is something called LIVERMUSH!!! I think LIVERMUSH Is a trick y'all play on out-of-staters. I drank a gallon of Listerine after my first taste of that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blowing Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jason liberio 3 hr hass 3
Who Do You Support For Senate In NC in 2014 (Sep '14) 7 hr Ben 9,463
Mexicans parking in front yard 7 hr DesertStormArmyVet 43
WOMEN POSTER's. beware of VICTOR! 11 hr sarabella 15
Brown Mountain Aliens 13 hr Alien Watcher 21
Review: Hedrick Kepley Attorneys 13 hr Anthony Romeno 140
Libbbbby jonez 15 hr Smokeys fineist 1
More from around the web

Blowing Rock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE