pineys most knowing

Greenville, SC

#1 Sep 24, 2013
anyone else know jordan cornell or his buddy mike they are terrorising the county shooting up houses playing loud music driving nice rides and new bikes with jordans involvements as a young teen going back to kevin who got him started he now has a new boss and has moved shop from piney to gamewell his involvements are no longer pot and cocaine its narcotics and stolen goods just look on caldwell court docket question is when will somethin be done when will he get convicted and sent off like he deserves or maybe it be tragic like his buddys peanut and kevin question is what will it take for the rain of terror to end
the real cornell

Greenville, SC

#2 Sep 26, 2013
i would shut ur mouth before u here loud music n gunshots
Little bitty

Lenoir, NC

#3 Sep 30, 2013
pineys most knowing wrote:
anyone else know jordan cornell or his buddy mike they are terrorising the county shooting up houses playing loud music driving nice rides and new bikes with jordans involvements as a young teen going back to kevin who got him started he now has a new boss and has moved shop from piney to gamewell his involvements are no longer pot and cocaine its narcotics and stolen goods just look on caldwell court docket question is when will somethin be done when will he get convicted and sent off like he deserves or maybe it be tragic like his buddys peanut and kevin question is what will it take for the rain of terror to end
You sure are not going to stop him and getting on here to run your mouth ain't very smart. Gamewell is a much better place for business. You jealous or what?
LEO

Greer, SC

#4 Oct 2, 2013
he is a wussy and I d bitch slap that punk .... tell him that !
jordan cornell

Greenville, SC

#5 Oct 3, 2013
i tell you this dont talk about it be about it whats ya real name i come get at u now meet u where ever and the above comments i do not recall or know what ur tlkn about "pineys most knowing" and leo u prolly got my number give me a call see how that bitchsmack goes over ya buddy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blowing Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Waco's Dentures Surgically Removed From State's... 7 min News Update 1
Scientists working on system to keep Blacks in ... 21 min lol 15
Elizabeth Warren gets rich on foreclosed homes 1 hr waco1909 5
McDonald's says robots cheaper 1 hr waco1909 12
State Honored With NAMBLA Award 1 hr waco1909 14
Cop cleared in Freddie Gray Euthanization. 1 hr Rock 46
Support for Israel = American Bloodshed 1 hr Rock 165
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blowing Rock Mortgages