Roundup nets 8 drug suspects in Caldwell County

Dec 16, 2013 Full story: The Charlotte Observer 10

Caldwell County authorities say they arrested eight people last week in a three-day roundup related to alleged drug activity.

Read more
well!!

Lenoir, NC

#1 Dec 16, 2013
Jason Tolbert again. Twice in a month busted for meth, plus the long history of arrest. When is enough finally enough?? When will they decide he's unfit for release and give him a good 20 year sentence?? Trash like him should not be walking around free in the first place. He just had a probation violation and here he is again, free. What's the point of probation if you don't enforce it?
Lenoir, NC

#3 Dec 16, 2013
I'd like to see Richardson of the streets. Maybe they can get him in time to spend Christmas in jail with his son.
thatsit

United States

#4 Dec 16, 2013
Well you can tell they got brad watson again they must have fed the big rat some cheese or cut him a deal because too many people got busted so its eithet people he sold it too or he's bought it from he's always got away with everything he's been arrested for he has a cousin ricky he's the same way they get in jail and their parents have them singing out loud to get out free so watch and see if he's out first and won't serve a day over his charges

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#5 Dec 17, 2013
They can always become Confidential INFORMERS.
Feeling some type away

Tampa, FL

#6 Dec 17, 2013
First off for .sa person posting bout Richardson his son is a gd boy he is young just lost his mom he cnt help what his dead beat dad does
Lenoir, NC

#7 Dec 17, 2013
Feeling some type away wrote:
First off for .sa person posting bout Richardson his son is a gd boy he is young just lost his mom he cnt help what his dead beat dad does
I know all about that and I agree with you. Unfortunately his dad is the influencing force in his life. The son is too attach to stay away from his dad for his own good. I meant no disrespect to the son. It was simple statement of the facts.
truth

Charlotte, NC

#8 Dec 19, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
They can always become Confidential INFORMERS.
Explain how Jason Tolbert was arrested 2weeks ago for meth, probation violation, possession of firearm by a felon and driving under suspension and then again this week in the latest round-up? No way his broke ass posted bond on the prior arrest 2 weeks ago since he smokes up every dollar he steals, plus should not have bond when probation is violated anyway. Leaves me to wonder if he snitched his way out of the first arrest leading to this latest arrest of the others? Of course he would be charged for appearances sake, curious if he's out now.. That would tell the tell. It's not rocket science to see a rat in the pack. Just saying, the facts don't add up for Jason Tolbert . Either he rolled or the justice system is beyond screwed up. No way he got out legitimately.
mtracy1979

Fallston, NC

#9 Dec 20, 2013
Feeling some type away wrote:
Can you learn how to spell, you khunt......!
nameless

Lenoir, NC

#10 Dec 26, 2013
thatsit wrote:
Well you can tell they got brad watson again they must have fed the big rat some cheese or cut him a deal because too many people got busted so its eithet people he sold it too or he's bought it from he's always got away with everything he's been arrested for he has a cousin ricky he's the same way they get in jail and their parents have them singing out loud to get out free so watch and see if he's out first and won't serve a day over his charges
How in the world does he get by with so much stealing?
He has stolen more things than I could ever count.
showme

Boiling Springs, SC

#11 Dec 27, 2013
nameless wrote:
<quoted text>
How in the world does he get by with so much stealing?
He has stolen more things than I could ever count.
he gets away with for telling pn other people and the stuff he don't get caught with he sales to his dad dirt cheap to support his pill habit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blowing Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mdi 2 min just saying 2
Gym 2 min just saying 2
What Has Happened to Green Mountain Park (Apr '14) 5 min just saying 49
Who Do You Support For Senate In NC in 2014 (Sep '14) 6 min TSF 8,094
camper 11 hr ronnie jones 1
Shooting at Food Lion 20 hr Dick Scabass 165
Jack in Box Closing 21 hr Jaxx 47
Blowing Rock Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web