nobody

Newton, NC

#1 May 8, 2013
Does anyone know what happen Tuesday around 5 on 18 past hibriten high school?
nobody

Newton, NC

#4 May 8, 2013
grow up this was a serious thread. i dont know who spoon is or do i care. you must have a pitiful life.

Conover, NC

#5 May 9, 2013
I reported his butt hope they get rid of him tired of this Jeff messing up every tread
nobody

Newton, NC

#6 May 13, 2013
report wrote:
I reported his butt hope they get rid of him tired of this Jeff messing up every tread
Thank you very much!
jeff

Maiden, NC

#7 May 13, 2013
hopefully people were killed, huh?
I know

Greeneville, TN

#8 May 14, 2013
Justin Hamby his profile is on Facebook.
nobody

Newton, NC

#9 May 15, 2013
jeff wrote:
hopefully people were killed, huh?
hopefully people were killed? what kind of person are you?
Kristen Tolbert

Lenoir, NC

#10 May 15, 2013
Justin Hamby is my brother. He passed the morning on the 15. His funeral is being planned. Please respect him. His death is very hard on the family. Our mother is in no state to see any rudeness about any of this.
Stupid fool

Indianapolis, IN

#12 May 15, 2013
Kristen Tolbert wrote:
Justin Hamby is my brother. He passed the morning on the 15. His funeral is being planned. Please respect him. His death is very hard on the family. Our mother is in no state to see any rudeness about any of this.
Curious George is your dam brother.
Kristen Tolbert

Lenoir, NC

#13 May 15, 2013
Stupid fool wrote:
<quoted text>
Curious George is your dam brother.
Why not find out the correct information and respect the dead.
Kristen Tolbert

Lenoir, NC

#14 May 15, 2013
Kristen Tolbert wrote:
Forgive me for the typo
Who knew

Greer, SC

#15 May 15, 2013
[QUOTE who="say what??"]<quoted text>
Too funny. Can't believe jeff has not trolled this thread yet, he has all the others. Lol[/QUOTE]

"Jeff" has been reported by so many users that they probably blocked him and he is now posting this crap under a different name.

Maiden, NC

#16 May 15, 2013
nobody wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you very much!
You welcome I know its a big disappointment when someone is interested in a topic and always there is some idiot that messing up the story.
Respect

Maiden, NC

#17 May 15, 2013
I know wrote:
Justin Hamby his profile is on Facebook.
I Think that this was something different than about Jason Hamby cause his accident happen on 268 near fire dept and even the date this accident happen with Jason Hamby happen on the 14th of May and not the 8th. Prayers go out to the parents especially all the family and people that knew and loved this very young Man..
CPD

Greeneville, TN

#18 May 16, 2013
Respect wrote:
<quoted text> I Think that this was something different than about Jason Hamby cause his accident happen on 268 near fire dept and even the date this accident happen with Jason Hamby happen on the 14th of May and not the 8th. Prayers go out to the parents especially all the family and people that knew and loved this very young Man..
It's Justin Hamby you 2bit dumbass and if you knew how to read you would see that I was correct now go shut up!!
Duh

Banner Elk, NC

#19 May 16, 2013
CPD wrote:
<quoted text>
It's Justin Hamby you 2bit dumbass and if you knew how to read you would see that I was correct now go shut up!!
This thread was started a full week prior to that accident, dumbass.
zombie

United States

#21 Oct 31, 2013
R.I.P. Justin Hamby

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blowing Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coal is Dead 13 min southern at heart 101
Are Liberals Pursuing Violence in America? 6 hr David53g 19
Trump is the KING of Fake News 8 hr State of Florida 6
Black Democrats responsible for over half of al... 9 hr waco1909 173
Russia. Truth or hoax by Trump. 10 hr State of Florida 12
SCOUS to hear case on same sex wedding cake. 11 hr Victoria 82
Make America Great Again. 13 hr TSF 2

Blowing Rock Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance