Officers looking for storage theft su...

Officers looking for storage theft suspect

There are 1 comment on the WCYB story from Sep 11, 2012, titled Officers looking for storage theft suspect. In it, WCYB reports that:

Sullivan County Sheriff's Department officials told News 5 arrest warrants are out for Brandon Gillenwater and Sherry Jones Gillenwater, both of Kingsport.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCYB.

“Unknown”

Since: Sep 12

Kingsport

#1 Sep 13, 2012
WCYB has got to be one of the worse new(s) sources ive ever seen in my entire life. They do no research of their "national" news and just copy off of other writes for news sources. Its truly amazing the bland ability of "reporting" news is taken in by so many local citizens. Its more interesting to report on frozen fish sticks being stolen from a gas station, than most of their articles. This article is one of them.

They posted just 2 days ago, about our state being one of the lowest states on keeping criminals in jail for a shorter time span than the 35 state survey they stole from a real reporter. Yet they put a spin on it, where we need to be locking up people even longer so it could basically save tax money? It is truly saddening knowing that they consider this news or even truth. Hope one day channel 5 either goes off the air or that they finally start projecting REAL information and news, and quit pending on other biased reports.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blountville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Popeye's Johnson City and Kingsport (Jan '14) 25 min Ron R-Mac McDonald 38
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 14 hr huge football fan 3,773
20% of Democrats will Vote for Trump 17 hr Cognizant 26
Eldridge and Meredith caught by JCP 18 hr sleepy 55
Washington County Schools 18 hr Concerned 12
Review: Tan 2000 (Sep '11) Thu Ignorance Abounds 53
Suppressor Thu Tricky 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blountville Mortgages