First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Agree

Carthage, NY

#1 May 20, 2013
To the abuser of Lainee. We are coming after you. You are going to get what you have coming to you. We are contacting the Police, DA's office to make sure you are punished for your unspeakable actions towards a living creature. We will not stop until you and the likes of you are in jail where you belong. You are the lowest form of life and I pray to God you suffer as you made that poor animal suffer. The dog was not your problem? You let it suffer. Well scum like you is societies problem and we will not stop until scum like you are punished. So everyone lets get together and let law enforcement and the courts know that this sort of unthinkable behavior is not acceptable and let the scum pay. Contact Steve Cox Esq. Oneida County District Attorneys Office, 235 Elizabeth Street, Utica, NY 13501. Demand that this lowlife piece of crap be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law as a felony and serve a minimum of 1 year in jail Preferably sharing a cell with people like us who cherish our pets.
Carthage, NY

#2 May 20, 2013
What are the Police and Humane Officer waiting for? The creep may have other animals in his possession. His family have contacted authorities as to this. Arrest the creep. And as for his family members where were you when he was starving this animal. Did you just shut your eyes to this horrific treatment?
Animal safety

New Hartford, NY

#3 May 21, 2013
Karma wrote:
What are the Police and Humane Officer waiting for? The creep may have other animals in his possession. His family have contacted authorities as to this. Arrest the creep. And as for his family members where were you when he was starving this animal. Did you just shut your eyes to this horrific treatment?
I cant believe there are not more comments on this thread. A person that would do this to a defenseless animal is nothing but gutter trash and deserves the same treatment ten fold. I cant wait to hear his name on the news.
Animal safety

New Hartford, NY

#4 May 21, 2013
3800 block of Babcock Road.
Carthage, NY

#5 May 21, 2013
Me too. We need to put pressure on law enforcement and the courts to prosecute these scumbags to the fullest extent. Also when I do find out who this scumbag is if he has a job I will not support his employer's business until he fires this low life. These monsters do not belong in society. They're the ones who belong in a kennel with no food or water and visits from the likes of him. No regard for life.
just cause

Holland Patent, NY

#6 May 21, 2013
Karma wrote:
They were taken last night
Animal safety

Dover, DE

#7 May 21, 2013
There is no 3800 block on Babcock rd. The closest thing I see to that is 9308.
Carthage, NY

#8 May 21, 2013
just cause wrote:
<quoted text>
They were taken last night
Too bad that creep scumbag wasn't taken somewhere last night.....
No one would even care.
re camden dog killer

United States

#10 May 21, 2013
dont matter cuz camden police or fake dog warden dont care i hope the owner goes to jail but he wont. poor baby i wish the owner felt what lanie did
as it used to be

Redfield, NY

#11 May 21, 2013
Per WKTV "... the person who lives on the property told officials Lainey is not his dog, but his ex's. "The owner and his ex are in some sort of battle. He says it was her dog, she says it was his and neither one of them took care of the dog."
I hope neither one of these losers have kids.
What kind of black hearted person does this?
just cause if you know that the other animals were taken last night, then who is this person?
Please Tell Us

Sherburne, NY

#12 May 21, 2013
Tell us who he and his ex are!!!!! We need to know!!!

KY WELLER

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#13 May 21, 2013
Please Tell Us wrote:
They need a beating!
SMB

Ardsley, NY

#14 May 21, 2013
Please Tell Us wrote:
The ex has nothing to do with it. She hasn't lived there in over a year! He is a coward and he is trying any way possible to get out of it.
TLH

Ardsley, NY

#15 May 21, 2013
THEY are not the issue! He is!!! He is the scumbag that did this! Not her! She hasn't been there in over a year! They got a divorse over a year ago!!!! She left with nothing, he kept everything!
Names please

Newington, CT

#16 May 21, 2013
Tell me
sad

Yorkville, NY

#17 May 21, 2013
Im the ex wife!!! To the horriable person that did this!! I have not been with him in over I year I don't live there!!!! I didn't know this horriabeness was going on!!! This is his dog!! I would never hurt an animal ... I cant believe this is happening its not fair!!!!!! I DIDNT DO IT. I left him everything!!!! What kind of a person doesn't feed there pets. And what kind of a person blames there ex wife!! I'm innocent!! Please stop I don't deserve to be blamed for something I didn't do I would never do anything like this. I don't even live there and have not lived there for a year and three months. My life is being turned upside down because of his lies its not right
Impartial

Brooklyn, NY

#19 May 21, 2013
Did you notice that every time something bad happens in this country anymore no one seems to be responsible i guess bad things just happen. Well maybe something bad will happen to those responsible for the dogs death and once again no one will be"responsible"

KY WELLER

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#20 May 21, 2013
Impartial wrote:
Did you notice that every time something bad happens in this country anymore no one seems to be responsible i guess bad things just happen. Well maybe something bad will happen to those responsible for the dogs death and once again no one will be"responsible"
We know for sure that they are "irrefuckingresponible ". They need to pay somehow... Local punks,if those people get away with it,make them miserable!
Wktv story quoted here

United States

#21 May 22, 2013
Below is this dog-murderer story from WKTV.com . Notice the last sentence, where the lazy crooked PIGS say no has been arrested? See that pathetic excuse that cop gave for making no arrests? We all know that NO ONE EVER WILL BE ARRESTED FOR THIS MURDER, BECAUSE POLICE TEND TO ONLY "PROTECT AND SERVE" ONLY THEMSELVES, JUST LIKE THE USELESS CRIMINAL "DOG WARDENS" ALL AROUND THIS COUNTY. F**king scumbags all of them, just like the c*nt that let this poor dog die a horrific death. F*CK YOU CAMDEN, AND ALL YOUR TRAILER TRASH. We are making DAMN SURE that this story and ALL NAMES INVOLVED (cops, dog owners, etc) WILL BE BROADCASTED FAR AND WIDE ALL OVER FACEBOOK, YOUTUBE, MYSPACE, TWITTER, AND MANY OTHER PLACES.
This dog is not going to die in vain.

FROM WKTV.COM :
Charges pending after dog dies from severe starvation in Camden
By NEWSChannel 2 Staff

Story Created: May 20, 2013 at 4:07 PM EDT

Story Updated: May 20, 2013 at 5:18 PM EDT
CAMDEN, N.Y.(WKTV)- Charges are pending in an animal abuse case that has left an Australian Shepherd mix dead after being starved in Camden.

The Oneida County Sheriff's office found the dog named Lainey around 5 p.m. in a cage on property in the 3800 block of Babcock Road Friday night. Authorities were alerted to Lainey's situation after a call from a concerned citizen. Lt. James McCarthy, spokesman for the Oneida County Sheriff's Office said that the cage had been outside for quite a while and they were unsure of just how long Lainey had been left outside.

Lainey, estimated to be roughly four years old, was brought to the Rome Animal Hospital and examined before being placed in the custody of The Humane Society of Rome. Officials with the shelter said Lainey was severely emaciated when she arrived and had anticipated many months of testing and rehabilitation. It was also thought that she would have to undergo surgery on her eye to remove scar tissue.

However, on Monday morning, officials with the Humane Society stated that despite the efforts of all those involved, Lainey did not make it.

"All of us at the Humane Society of Rome are heartbroken to report that Lainey passed away this morning on the way to the emergency vet. Our caring staff worked around the clock to give her the best possible care, but too much damage had already been done to her little body. Thank you to everyone who donated towards her care, & who kept her in your thoughts & prayers. Please don't forget her, please reach out to the Oneida County D.A and ask that her abuser receive the maximum punishment," the shelter stated on their Facebook page.

Lt. McCarthy said there are pending charges but currently no arrests in the case, adding that authorities are working to try and pinpoint who the owner is.
Carthage, NY

#22 May 22, 2013
SMB wrote:
<quoted text>
The ex has nothing to do with it. She hasn't lived there in over a year! He is a coward and he is trying any way possible to get out of it.
Bullshit! To both of them. Hope they both pay.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blossvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
danny true hillary lohr (Aug '14) 3 hr lil mizz nozey 15
Katie snyder/wines 3 hr lil mizz nozey 4
cassie and rusty smith 5 hr FriendOfFamily 5
Principal and Superintendant Drunk at Graduation Sun Sara 8
Two Men Arrested After Burglary Investigation I... Sat maggot meat 5
Affairs in Camden Contiued Sat dick 5
Grissino's SLUMLORDS Jun 25 StraightB 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blossvale Mortgages