First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1 Jun 18, 2011
Anyone who travels through the area of Taberg, Go down Main Street off Rte.69 and look at the 2nd house on the right. What a friggin bunch of scumbags. House looks like its ready to fall in. The fat slob who lives there also has a makeshift fence. They have a horse that they store in their cellar during the winter. They also have a bunch of chickens that wander all over the neighbors yards. Hell, if there in the road when you come through just run them all over. All neighbors around have call her a fat scumbag. She has three dogs that jump the fence at whomever is walking their dog by her dump. Taberg Codes Department doesn't do a friggin thing in town nor does our worthless dog warden. And us town taxpayers pay for these fools salaries. If they can't do there jobs then someone should replace them who can. It's very sad. The slobs father used to live there before he passed away and he was a decent man. He's be rolling in his grave now to see what a shithole his slob daughter turned it into. So, if your in the neighborhood, come down and see Tabergs' "Big Sty" Mansion..

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2 Jun 18, 2011
Shouldn't this be in the Taberg forum?
Curious

New York, NY

#3 Jun 19, 2011
Are there many decent places in Taberg?????? Judging from the people I've met the short time living here, the answer seems to be leaning to a huge NO! ALOT of people on assistance here I've noticed!

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#4 Jun 19, 2011
Curious wrote:
Are there many decent places in Taberg?????? Judging from the people I've met the short time living here, the answer seems to be leaning to a huge NO! ALOT of people on assistance here I've noticed!
Hope you didn't sign a lease!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#5 Jun 19, 2011
There are alot of decent people in Taberg, don't get me wrong but alot of scumbags..

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#6 Jun 19, 2011
And they are the ones that people remember,unfortunately.
Main St Mayor

United States

#7 Sep 2, 2011
that yellow house up a bit further on the same side is just as bad.
ignorance

United States

#8 Sep 2, 2011
The hills have eyes
Dirtbag behavior

Newark, NJ

#9 Dec 28, 2011
Main St Mayor wrote:
that yellow house up a bit further on the same side is just as bad.
What about the 25-30 y/o guys that go there and are getting the teenage girls knocked up? The whole place should be knocked into the river. With the occupants inside.
the truth

Cortland, NY

#10 Jan 30, 2012
DonSmith100 wrote:
There are alot of decent people in Taberg, d
n't get me wrong but alot of scumbags..
And your one of scumbags you fat peice of shit

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#11 Jan 30, 2012
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
And your one of scumbags you fat peice of shit
OH! I must have hit a nerve with you? HUH! Must be you are one of the lowlifes who live in this "Famous Yellow Dump" They ought to zone that area farmland being all the gross cellulite looking pigs you got wandering outside grazing over there.Once again to you dirtbag, shitbag, pigs. Look where I live and just look at where you graze!!!! Have no balls in saying anything to anyones face, typical mentality here in town.Fuckin Inbreds!
Good People

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Jan 31, 2012
There are a lot of good people in Taberg!
Resident

Brooklyn, NY

#13 Feb 5, 2012
There are things like this all over. Live and let live.
the truth

Rome, NY

#14 Jul 22, 2012
DonSmith100 wrote:
<quoted text>OH! I must have hit a nerve with you? HUH! Must be you are one of the lowlifes who live in this "Famous Yellow Dump" They ought to zone that area farmland being all the gross cellulite looking pigs you got wandering outside grazing over there.Once again to you dirtbag, shitbag, pigs. Look where I live and just look at where you graze!!!! Have no balls in saying anything to anyones face, typical mentality here in town.Fuckin Inbreds!
No actually u see me around a lot and I keep the peace and I'm nice to your wife when she walks bye with the dog and just because my house doesn't look good doesn't mean tht I'm a scumbag and yes u did hit a nerve by calling my mother a fat slob and also by comparing us to the nasty coonrods come on can't we all just get over the dog thing cuz thts what started all this were very sorry that our dog scared your wife and now it's just time to burry the hatchet if u got to know us were not bad ppl now was it really necessary to post this over one stupid little incident our dogs have been contained ever since and there was never a horse in our basement the whole thing was his building fell and it was raining so please just try to understand tht were trying to make it better which we are slowly so if we could please let's forgive and forget maybe we'd be friends in the long run

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#15 Jul 22, 2012
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
No actually u see me around a lot and I keep the peace and I'm nice to your wife when she walks bye with the dog and just because my house doesn't look good doesn't mean tht I'm a scumbag and yes u did hit a nerve by calling my mother a fat slob and also by comparing us to the nasty coonrods come on can't we all just get over the dog thing cuz thts what started all this were very sorry that our dog scared your wife and now it's just time to burry the hatchet if u got to know us were not bad ppl now was it really necessary to post this over one stupid little incident our dogs have been contained ever since and there was never a horse in our basement the whole thing was his building fell and it was raining so please just try to understand tht were trying to make it better which we are slowly so if we could please let's forgive and forget maybe we'd be friends in the long run
I've been over this since my last entry(Jan.2012). Are you selling any of the old vehicles that are outside? Amos buys any kind of trucks/cars. Will pay you cash on the spot. If you call there they will even come pick them up for free.
WHATZWRONGWITHPE OPLEMAN

Rome, NY

#16 Jan 26, 2013
Main street is a scum hole and full of scummy people, it's quite sad.. the amount of pill poppers and welfare bums.. Really sad when you see kids involved in it too. what is this world coming too. we have tennants and cronisers and demarests out there among many other bad names.. everyone knows around town what happens.. it's a small town.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#17 Jan 26, 2013
WHATZWRONGWITHPEOPLEMAN wrote:
Main street is a scum hole and full of scummy people, it's quite sad.. the amount of pill poppers and welfare bums.. Really sad when you see kids involved in it too. what is this world coming too. we have tennants and cronisers and demarests out there among many other bad names.. everyone knows around town what happens.. it's a small town.
Run the scummers out and fix up the properties. Some of Main St. is actually nice.
agree

Rome, NY

#18 Jan 31, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text> Run the scummers out and fix up the properties. Some of Main St. is actually nice.
agree

Get them out of the houses and fix them up.....clearly you must be scum if you left your houses get to that point. Main St would be very nice if the houses got fixed up.
WHATZWRONGWITHPE OPLEMAN

Brooklyn, NY

#19 Feb 5, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text> Run the scummers out and fix up the properties. Some of Main St. is actually nice.
You're right! It very well could be. It is sad especially with all the kids around there growing up in awful situations.. I guess that is all over now-a-days though.. Babies are having babies.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#20 Feb 5, 2013
WHATZWRONGWITHPE OPLEMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right! It very well could be. It is sad especially with all the kids around there growing up in awful situations.. I guess that is all over now-a-days though.. Babies are having babies.
That really sucks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blossvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amber 16 hr tisk tisk 6
sylvan beach midway 18 hr cuse 44 22
New stores in North Bay? Sat Joe Been there do... 7
let's name all the drug dealers in Camden Sat system sucker 7
K&S fire Fri your stupid 8
Frank Gatto Fri Ilikenuts 2
Brian Hubbard Apr 16 Rose 1
More from around the web

Blossvale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]