Joeben

Bridgeport, NY

#1 Feb 14, 2013
I'm joeben, fake joeben, joeben2 , whatever ass clown name I can think of . I hack every single post on the sylvan beach forum cuz I'm cool. No matter what the topic I will chime in with some moronic comment about the village cuz I'm jealous of everyone in the beach that has a job or a life . I will be outside of Harpoons tonight looking in with my tongue pressed on the window cuz I can't afford to go in and hang with the people that in reality I really wish I could be . Someone please throw me out a chicken bone
Phil Trombino

New York, NY

#2 Feb 14, 2013
Harpoons isn't open yet. Your not cool. I'm not sure why you feel the need to sit here and belittle yourself but whatever fake JoeBen.
Joeben

Bridgeport, NY

#3 Feb 14, 2013
Tonight it is
Phil Trombino

New York, NY

#4 Feb 14, 2013
You are correct. My mistake fake JoeBen.
JoeBen

Camden, NY

#5 Feb 14, 2013
Stop by for a drink on you when I throw a glass of cheap wine on your toupee!
Phil Trombino

Ardsley, NY

#6 Feb 14, 2013
Go to school much pal? That made no sense.
JoeBen

Camden, NY

#7 Feb 14, 2013
You are a racist Phil!
Phil Trombino

Ardsley, NY

#8 Feb 16, 2013
JoeBen you're a fake.
Beach1984

Camden, NY

#9 Feb 16, 2013

Joe Ben is in this Video I found on youtube. LOL,
Phil

Camden, NY

#10 Feb 16, 2013
Yes, our dpw guy and beach administrator is quite photogenic and a peacemaker as well. Fire him on March 20.
Beach1984

Camden, NY

#11 Feb 16, 2013
opinionally he is supporting a drunk who was attending a 911 call.. Dosn't look good on him, Facts. Let him go, for the people he never discussed the matter on this post. Probably drunk himself...??
Phil Trombino

Camden, NY

#12 Feb 17, 2013
Well he would have to be drunk seeing how he just got back from banging your mom.
Steve0

Camden, NY

#13 Feb 17, 2013
Joe is often seen at the local bars, he looks drunk a lot.
Phil

Camden, NY

#14 Feb 17, 2013
He drinks a lot to flush out the subs & hot dogs in his ample gut. If you had a wife who looks like his you would drink too. He will be fired right after the election according to the new mayor.
Phil Trombino

Camden, NY

#15 Feb 17, 2013
Phil wrote:
He drinks a lot to flush out the subs & hot dogs in his ample gut. If you had a wife who looks like his you would drink too. He will be fired right after the election according to the new mayor.
New mayor? Shoot! I wasn't aware the elections already happened. Who were elected as trustees?
Phil Trombino

Camden, NY

#16 Mar 18, 2013
JoeBen is looking for a new job and put in his application at Nice and Easy! He will be the master sub chef and will wear gloves to protect the public from his dirty fingernails and germ filled hands.
Gary Curls

Camden, NY

#17 Mar 18, 2013
Phil Trombino wrote:
JoeBen is looking for a new job and put in his application at Nice and Easy! He will be the master sub chef and will wear gloves to protect the public from his dirty fingernails and germ filled hands.
Joe had an Education for SU in engineering. The beach wouldn't have hired someone without a degree at his pay rate. He can always get a job for the DEC or some large engineering firm. Good for him, he was slumming it to long for the town at $70,000 a year.

Since: Feb 13

Oneida, NY

#18 Mar 19, 2013
Phil Trombino wrote:
Dumb fake Phil. At least make an attempt. This is just down right stupid.

Since: Feb 13

Oneida, NY

#19 Mar 19, 2013
Gary Curls wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe had an Education for SU in engineering. The beach wouldn't have hired someone without a degree at his pay rate. He can always get a job for the DEC or some large engineering firm. Good for him, he was slumming it to long for the town at $70,000 a year.
Job Ben 2013!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blossvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Phil Trombino Story 1 hr Phil Trombino 13
making meth @91 2nd st 11 hr Robbie 17
Adriane ketchum 16 hr UhYeah 10
Phil Trombino 18 hr Phil Trombino 13
Kealy Ryan (Jul '15) 18 hr Phil Trombino 44
Gay mens night club 20 hr Phil Trombino 3
knee gar cawk 20 hr Phil Trombino 2

Blossvale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance