Courtney Hina and Dan Chase

Posted in the Blossvale Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wondering

East Syracuse, NY

#1 Nov 21, 2012
Does this Dan Chase even work? What kind of woman stays with a dead beat like this?
They live above a bar and never pay rent.
This time of year is a good time to get a job. I don't get the deal with these people.
Kidrock

Camden, NY

#2 Nov 22, 2012
Is anyone hiring? In Camden? Does this guy own a car?
Five0

East Syracuse, NY

#3 Nov 22, 2012
Kidrock wrote:
Is anyone hiring? In Camden? Does this guy own a car?
family dollar bliss mcdonalds dollar general mystic stamp subway tops Kinney drugs fast trac and more all have hired in just pass month. But you have to look and apply first. Guess their baby isn't reason enough to grow up and be responsible
Courtney

Camden, NY

#4 Nov 24, 2012
Wondering wrote:
Does this Dan Chase even work? What kind of woman stays with a dead beat like this?
They live above a bar and never pay rent.
This time of year is a good time to get a job. I don't get the deal with these people.
Are u f** kidning me really your so childish.. we pay rent u low life haha and dan stay home with are daughter so i dont have to pay for a baby sitier and he helps my landlord with things bc he is old and cant do much by him self, so before you go judge.. i make more money then you i bet so dont even try to bash us you f****ing loser! takes a real person to just start talking s*** about people and using a fake name on her man up or woman up bc i have a good feeling i know who this is and loojk at you u still live with ur mommy and have no money bu bitch eat shit
Courtney

Camden, NY

#5 Nov 24, 2012
Five0 wrote:
<quoted text>family dollar bliss mcdonalds dollar general mystic stamp subway tops Kinney drugs fast trac and more all have hired in just pass month. But you have to look and apply first. Guess their baby isn't reason enough to grow up and be responsible
grow up reall my daughter has all that she needs i make more money then you would belive about 1000 a week so suck that you dumb ass i work 2 jobs so before you talk s*** about me think twice, call me and man up and if this is a milamin nlike sherri u can stop any time bc im sick of it!
Sexuallytransmit tedteah

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Nov 24, 2012
Ho screws every thing in sight, yells rape, then gets pregnant by WHO KNOWS which one, then just aborts. tax payers paying for ho's. Atleast dan and cortney are excellent parents and their household works in their favor. Teah is a ho living with her parents and pregnant again. Unless she is lying about this one too! She has a job on her back and knees, but does it for another high. T.C.
anything

United States

#7 Nov 24, 2012
Geesh, I wonder what it is like to be a star of a town. I would feel priviledge if someone was to talk about me. On the other hand, when they are sitting there talking a bunch of shit, they must be really bored and filled with drama. We just finish with Thanksgiving, Black Friday, now bashing people and talking a bunch of shit. Makes people wonder what the Christmas season will bring.
I wonder if "Wondering" is saying factual things. I know people who do live above the bar and it is not Courtney and Dan. Better get facts before you get your ass in a jam. "Wondering" with you lying off the bat saying they live above a bar, your word is NOTHING but LIE...
"Five0" and "Kidrock", why get mixed up with a conversationg involving someone who is lying in the first place?
"Courtney" Take care of your baby, who cares what people are saying. You must be a very good role model for them to be. I think they are jealous of you!!!!!
Sexuallytransmit tedteah

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Nov 24, 2012
It is Teah from Taberg. All she does is start cap about people. She needs to grow up. she has child number 2 on the way and is clueless who the dad is. On welfare. Living with parents. Yet post crap on here about good people. She has all day to post online rather than take care of her kid.
NSS

Holland Patent, NY

#9 Nov 24, 2012
Dan is ok, we hook up now and then, great lover xxoo
LowIQ

East Syracuse, NY

#10 Nov 24, 2012
That Dirty ho sucked off annoy guy who would stick his dick in her mouth. I seen her Azz on bus sucking Kris T off. Now has kid mom no job dad no job and cheats on mommy haha no car sorry sweetie your so called jobs don't feed a family of 3 so stop lying. You are who you are white trash your just like your mommy you told me all about a stupid ho
Rick

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Nov 25, 2012
Who doesnt know Teah the trash ho? She is a dirt rat from Taberg, that screws everything! Gross!
truth

Camden, NY

#12 Nov 25, 2012
LowIQ wrote:
That Dirty ho sucked off annoy guy who would stick his dick in her mouth. I seen her Azz on bus sucking Kris T off. Now has kid mom no job dad no job and cheats on mommy haha no car sorry sweetie your so called jobs don't feed a family of 3 so stop lying. You are who you are white trash your just like your mommy you told me all about a stupid ho
if you people are going to talk about teah do it to her and dont comare courtney and Dan to teah bc there is a big diffrence in how teah the hoe is, she has no job and is never with her kid shes doing drugs and geting fucked up always and now prago could be ABOUT 4 DIFFRENT MEN! and Teah is probly the one that said that stuff about Dan and Courtney bc they were friends with her ex. that she cheated on when he was in jail and it was with his brother dan thorp! so lets keep the stories straight!
throw out the garbage

East Syracuse, NY

#13 Dec 6, 2012
Sexuallytransmittedteah wrote:
Ho screws every thing in sight, yells rape, then gets pregnant by WHO KNOWS which one, then just aborts. tax payers paying for ho's. Atleast dan and cortney are excellent parents and their household works in their favor. Teah is a ho living with her parents and pregnant again. Unless she is lying about this one too! She has a job on her back and knees, but does it for another high. T.C.
are you talking about brit Courtney or teah sounds like half of Camden sluty useless teens getting pregnant and dead beat dads who don't work and no car and rely on everyone to support them and drive their dead asses around using the baby as an excuse. Useless trash.
ConcernedParent

Camden, NY

#14 Feb 7, 2013
Courtney wrote:
<quoted text>
Are u f** kidning me really your so childish.. we pay rent u low life haha and dan stay home with are daughter so i dont have to pay for a baby sitier and he helps my landlord with things bc he is old and cant do much by him self, so before you go judge.. i make more money then you i bet so dont even try to bash us you f****ing loser! takes a real person to just start talking s*** about people and using a fake name on her man up or woman up bc i have a good feeling i know who this is and loojk at you u still live with ur mommy and have no money bu bitch eat shit
Really Courtney?...you still stick up for him?! Get your head out of your ass you know you don't make a grand a month. As far as Dan staying home so you don't need a babysitter, how about you stay home with your daughter because you know your the one that cooks and cleans and gives that baby the love it needs. How about he gets his ass off that fucking Xbox and do what a real man does and works and supports his family. Your letting him have the easy way out, and even if thats not in option you put through your thick head, how about he works a different shift then you and then you still don't need a baby sitter! Your letting him be a piece of shit...come one now...are you really satisfied with that...think about it!
jessica

Rome, NY

#17 Mar 26, 2013
Trashy Trashy People!
keiter

Holden, MA

#18 Mar 27, 2013
I think people need to mind there own business, there doing just fine on there own. That little girl is taken care of and that's all that matters!
hahaha

Chittenango, NY

#19 Mar 28, 2013
I heard they were under investigation for child abuse? Whatever happened to that? Heard she and Dan actually put bruises and marks in a couple little kids they were babysitting. If that's true than I have some interesting facts about Courtney I know first hand.
She's got a big mouth and likes to run it but payback is a bitch and will come when you least expect it. Who's kids did they beat?
Dan is a dirtbag. Doesn't want to work and will cheat on her any chance he gets. What a joke
georgia

Chittenango, NY

#20 Apr 12, 2013
hahaha wrote:
I heard they were under investigation for child abuse? Whatever happened to that? Heard she and Dan actually put bruises and marks in a couple little kids they were babysitting. If that's true than I have some interesting facts about Courtney I know first hand.
She's got a big mouth and likes to run it but payback is a bitch and will come when you least expect it. Who's kids did they beat?
Dan is a dirtbag. Doesn't want to work and will cheat on her any chance he gets. What a joke
said who?
blinders on

Chittenango, NY

#21 Apr 22, 2013
georgia wrote:
<quoted text>said who?
marks left on 2 little girls she was babysitting. Courtney and or Dan abused 2 little girls 2 and 4 and police got involved along with cps
dan

Fayetteville, NC

#23 Jun 10, 2013
also that shit got droped cuz the cu## was a liein bit## that wanted to cover her a## so get ur facts strait before u run ur mouth. dam never new so meny people thout about me all the time pretty funny

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blossvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Camden car wash 51 min Daft 2
Pfohl's beachouse 5 hr cuse44 34
Ronnie Santee sr Thu sassy 1
Dumb Students Thu Buck 8
biggest loser in town Wed daytripper1 6
Shack on 16th Ave Wed Cuse44 20
Social Security Disabilty Wed Capps 10
Blossvale Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web