julie mc connel racheall standen chris standen

Posted in the Blossvale Forum

really

United States

#1 Jun 28, 2012
Well I have never seen such a case of dirtbags ... momma is like almost 50 arguing while she has her grandson at young children in the park.. she need to be worried bout her daughters burglary charge.
meee

United States

#2 Jun 30, 2012
really wrote:
Well I have never seen such a case of dirtbags ... momma is like almost 50 arguing while she has her grandson at young children in the park.. she need to be worried bout her daughters burglary charge.
sounds like someone is jealous and quite obsessed with my family
Mel

Gloversville, NY

#3 Jun 30, 2012
what was she arguing about?
really

Oswego, NY

#4 Jul 1, 2012
meee wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds like someone is jealous and quite obsessed with my family
well just cause we point out your petty bully childish ways. far from jealous actually ashamed that your allowed to walk the streets of this town to spread your seed. SO who we pregnant by rach is this gonna be a maury show. or is it criminal. your sister is good at the fake pregnancy too. her mugshot is appealing,lol.
and let your manley mother know if she wants to threaten children again, it will be takin care of properly. stating her son will kill them.. who does that.....
meee

East Brookfield, MA

#5 Jul 1, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>well just cause we point out your petty bully childish ways. far from jealous actually ashamed that your allowed to walk the streets of this town to spread your seed. SO who we pregnant by rach is this gonna be a maury show. or is it criminal. your sister is good at the fake pregnancy too. her mugshot is appealing,lol.
and let your manley mother know if she wants to threaten children again, it will be takin care of properly. stating her son will kill them.. who does that.....
I subjest you look in your own back yard first. Who is the bully here and who is obcessed with my family? Take your own advice and leave other peeple alone instead of pointing the finger at others to take away from your own wrong doings. Piece out. Duces
clamity

Oswego, NY

#6 Jul 2, 2012
Haven't u done enough pointing fingers standen.
minor ave

Liverpool, NY

#7 Jul 12, 2012
Well this mother is defenitly the worse and ugliest I've seen... how many more false charges are you gonna file before you learn to control ur easy daughters and teach them to not be such sluts and send naked pics to older guys...... it takes two... and them girls play it off as if there older... what a great role model you must have been julie.
cato

New York, NY

#8 Jul 12, 2012
SCUM
thats her thing

Camden, NY

#9 Feb 13, 2013
HAHAHAHA NOW THIS IS THE HEAD BITCH BUT NOT SOME ONE I WOULD ADVISE ANY ONE TO CROSS BECAUE IF YOU JUST LOOKED AT HER AS YOU WALKED BY SHE WOULD CRY RAPE ON YOU SHE HAS ONLY TOUGHT HER DAUGHTERS ONE THING AND THAT IS IT AND THAT IS TO ACCUSE AS MANY PEOPLE OF TRYING TO TOUCH YOUR NASTY ASS AS YOU CAN BECAUSE YOU WILL NEVER GET ANY ONE WILLING TO DO YOU... RIGHT JULIE YOUR A WORTHLESS PILE AND YOU RAISED ALL YOUR KIDS TO BE JUST LIKE YOU YEAH YOU MAY DRIVE A NEW TRUCK EVERY OTHER WEEK AND A NEW CAR BECAUSE YOU DONT WANT ANY ONE KNOWING WHAT YOUR DRIVING BECAUSE YOU THING EVERY ONE IS OUT TO GET YOU BUT HARSH REALITY IS JULIE NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU TO BE TRYING TO GET YOU I AM SHOCKED THAT YOUR HUSBAND DALE HAS LASTED AS LONG AS HE HAS WITH YOU BECAUSE JUST THE SOUND OF YOUR VOICE WOULD MAKE ME WANT TO CRAWL INTO A HOLE AND SHOOT MY SELF LMAO YOUR NASTY AND YOU RAISED YOUR KIDS TO BE NASTY AND I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU HOW MANY PEOPLE DID YOUR SLUT DAUGHTER RACHEAL ACCUSE OF RAPE AFTER SHE WAS WILLING AND CONSENSUALLY SCREWING HER BROTHER ( CHISTOPHER) HOW MANY IS THAT NOW I BET I COULD NOT COUNT HOW MANY PEOPLE SHE FALSY ACCUSED OF RAPE ON BOTH MY HANDS AND FEET HOW MANY NOW.... HAHAHAHAH AND NOW SHAUNNA IS GETTING READY TO GO BACK TO JAIL BECAUSE YET AGAIN SHE IS FALSY ACCUSING SOME ONE OF A SEXUAL CRIME TISK TISK TISK I BET YOU ARE SOOO PROUD OF YOUR JAIL BIRD GRADUATE NOW ARNT YOU BECAUSE YOU LOOKED SO PROUD ON YOUR 2 MIN 34 SEC OF FAME ON THE NEWS LMAO YOU STILL LOOK LIKE A FAT ASS RETARD AND STILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING RIGHT DALE IS YOUR LITTLE BITCH BECAUSE YOU LOST YOUR JOB DUE TO CPS SHOWING UP ALL THE TIME I BET THEY HAVE YOUR NUMBER ON SPEED DIAL AND THEY CALL YOU FOR YOUR NEXT FALSE ALLIGATIONS WHAT YOU SHOULD DO TO MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE IS JUST WALK OFF THE FACE OF THIS EARTH LEAVE THE GOOD AIR FOR THE PEOPLE OF YOUR TOWN THAT DONT GET INTO EVERY ONE ELSES PROBLEMS YOUR A LOSER A LOW LIFE AND A WAIST OF HUMAN FLESH
Anonymous

Watertown, NY

#10 Mar 25, 2013
thats her thing wrote:
HAHAHAHA NOW THIS IS THE HEAD BITCH BUT NOT SOME ONE I WOULD ADVISE ANY ONE TO CROSS BECAUE IF YOU JUST LOOKED AT HER AS YOU WALKED BY SHE WOULD CRY RAPE ON YOU SHE HAS ONLY TOUGHT HER DAUGHTERS ONE THING AND THAT IS IT AND THAT IS TO ACCUSE AS MANY PEOPLE OF TRYING TO TOUCH YOUR NASTY ASS AS YOU CAN BECAUSE YOU WILL NEVER GET ANY ONE WILLING TO DO YOU... RIGHT JULIE YOUR A WORTHLESS PILE AND YOU RAISED ALL YOUR KIDS TO BE JUST LIKE YOU YEAH YOU MAY DRIVE A NEW TRUCK EVERY OTHER WEEK AND A NEW CAR BECAUSE YOU DONT WANT ANY ONE KNOWING WHAT YOUR DRIVING BECAUSE YOU THING EVERY ONE IS OUT TO GET YOU BUT HARSH REALITY IS JULIE NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU TO BE TRYING TO GET YOU I AM SHOCKED THAT YOUR HUSBAND DALE HAS LASTED AS LONG AS HE HAS WITH YOU BECAUSE JUST THE SOUND OF YOUR VOICE WOULD MAKE ME WANT TO CRAWL INTO A HOLE AND SHOOT MY SELF LMAO YOUR NASTY AND YOU RAISED YOUR KIDS TO BE NASTY AND I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU HOW MANY PEOPLE DID YOUR SLUT DAUGHTER RACHEAL ACCUSE OF RAPE AFTER SHE WAS WILLING AND CONSENSUALLY SCREWING HER BROTHER ( CHISTOPHER) HOW MANY IS THAT NOW I BET I COULD NOT COUNT HOW MANY PEOPLE SHE FALSY ACCUSED OF RAPE ON BOTH MY HANDS AND FEET HOW MANY NOW.... HAHAHAHAH AND NOW SHAUNNA IS GETTING READY TO GO BACK TO JAIL BECAUSE YET AGAIN SHE IS FALSY ACCUSING SOME ONE OF A SEXUAL CRIME TISK TISK TISK I BET YOU ARE SOOO PROUD OF YOUR JAIL BIRD GRADUATE NOW ARNT YOU BECAUSE YOU LOOKED SO PROUD ON YOUR 2 MIN 34 SEC OF FAME ON THE NEWS LMAO YOU STILL LOOK LIKE A FAT ASS RETARD AND STILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING RIGHT DALE IS YOUR LITTLE BITCH BECAUSE YOU LOST YOUR JOB DUE TO CPS SHOWING UP ALL THE TIME I BET THEY HAVE YOUR NUMBER ON SPEED DIAL AND THEY CALL YOU FOR YOUR NEXT FALSE ALLIGATIONS WHAT YOU SHOULD DO TO MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE IS JUST WALK OFF THE FACE OF THIS EARTH LEAVE THE GOOD AIR FOR THE PEOPLE OF YOUR TOWN THAT DONT GET INTO EVERY ONE ELSES PROBLEMS YOUR A LOSER A LOW LIFE AND A WAIST OF HUMAN FLESH
This sooooo true and i am glad rachel fell down the stairs and killed her baby because she doesnt deserve to have a baby and that baby would hate its self for lookin like her
disgusting

Newton Center, MA

#11 May 10, 2013
She is so gross, she belongs in jail with her disgusting slut kids!!!
i know

Lynn, MA

#12 May 13, 2013
Idk how she lives with her nasty self. Her uglyass daughters have followed in her footsteps!!!!
country

New York, NY

#13 May 17, 2013
Who??
manley standens

Rome, NY

#14 May 21, 2013
bahahahahahaha, they are a great bunch. BIG Manley mama always comes to there defense and has to attack the boyfriends because they don't know how too choose hair-pie or balls to the wall for dinner every-night. None of them have any sense of being faithful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blossvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who collapsed at the high school 1 hr Hey 8
danny true hillary lohr 9 hr ready red 8
Chad Gabruk 14 hr yup 2
Travis bliss 18 hr Justmebutbetter 3
CPS called on Nicole Flackenaecker? 19 hr shell 21
DJ Hicks is a theft! 22 hr funny 4
Anchor light inn Tue Phil Trombino 5
Blossvale Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web