First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jackinyourbox

Camden, NY

#1 Jan 19, 2013
Vote for mayor and 2 trustees. Do not vote for Horan or Stewart. Do as I tell you and the beach will return to the days of glory.
Jackinyourbox

Camden, NY

#2 Jan 19, 2013
Vote for Townsend & Shaughnessy & Benedict.
Bobby

Camden, NY

#3 Jan 19, 2013
vote for petey and donnie
Zack

Camden, NY

#4 Jan 19, 2013
you cant vote if you own a boat says benedict
phil in your mom

Camden, NY

#5 Jan 20, 2013
Jackinyourbox wrote:
Vote for mayor and 2 trustees. Do not vote for Horan or Stewart. Do as I tell you and the beach will return to the days of glory.
Oh command us master. What else would you like is to do? May I go to Lowe's to buy wood? I have to fix my boxspring because your mom broke it filming her last movie.
BenJoe

Camden, NY

#7 Jan 20, 2013
vote for phil in his moms slimy slit
phil in your mom

Danielson, CT

#8 Jan 21, 2013
Vote for what? My mom isn't on the ballot so I have no idea what your talking about.
Greg

Camden, NY

#9 Jan 21, 2013
Vote for me for mayor please. Thank you.
phil in your mom

Carthage, NY

#10 Jan 22, 2013
Me? Who is me? You need to state your name fake Greg.
GOD the LumberJAck

Camden, NY

#11 Jan 22, 2013
Vote Stewart, he needs to complete more projects around his property with taxpayers money.
Lois

Camden, NY

#12 Jan 22, 2013
GOD the LumberJAck wrote:
Vote Stewart, he needs to complete more projects around his property with taxpayers money.
It's not his property dimwit. It belongs to the village. The Stewart's lease it. Know the facts before you run your mouth.
jo Benz

Camden, NY

#13 Jan 23, 2013
Lois wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not his property dimwit. It belongs to the village. The Stewart's lease it. Know the facts before you run your mouth.
he pays a ridiculous amount like $1 a year, and that includes everything taxes, sewer, water.
Lois

Carthage, NY

#14 Jan 23, 2013
It was a 100 year lease that started in 1934 for $1.
Andy

Camden, NY

#15 Jan 23, 2013
In 2034 it goes up to $2.
Beached

Camden, NY

#16 Jan 24, 2013
GOD the LumberJAck wrote:
Dude you have it made! Livin at the in laws. GF on assistance. Her butt is getting huge though. Got to work that off somehow. So what do you guys do all day?
Just me

Camden, NY

#17 Jan 24, 2013
The town is going good , with the exceptions of the drug dealers that come in this town. Close Sunset and there goes alot of the problems. Sunset should be closed or fined for the way the owner does business there. It should be called the ZOO
Donnie

Camden, NY

#18 Jan 24, 2013
and the zoo is full of monkeys like you!
Pundit

Camden, NY

#19 Jan 29, 2013
Horan is running for mayor. He is a bullshitter like Stewart. Don't vote for either one. Vote for Townsend for mayor.
SB taxpayers

Camden, NY

#21 Jan 29, 2013
Vote for Shaughnessy and Angelone for trustees. They will fight for no new taxes and cut the village budget by 10% by eliminating all overtime and employee raises. They will keep a close eye on the village administrator and will mandate a written job description for all employees. They will eliminate alcohol use at the lakefront park which will greatly reduce the fighting and obscene language. A constable will be hired through a grant from NYS to patrol the open areas. Sylvan Beach will again be a family resort village to be proud of. VOTE on March 19.
Geronimo

Bronx, NY

#22 Jan 29, 2013
Wow dude your dreaming. The beach is a RESORT. People want alcohol. You must be dreaming if you think that idea will fly. So by cutting overtime it will help? No. If the work needs to be done, it needs to be done. Cutting is bot always the answer. Again if you don't like it move.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blossvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mountain lions! 2 hr baa 5
dealers in camden? 3 hr NYSP 9
Allison vanderworken 4 hr Honestly 1
drama seekers 5 hr yourstruly 5
Food stamps 11 hr Lenny 11
Shawn Dennison 18 hr james 3
Logan Mary Clayton Boozing Drug Addict Camden C... 22 hr Anitbullys 9
Blossvale Dating
Find my Match

Blossvale Jobs