Next Last
duhhh

Albany, NY

#1 Oct 9, 2012
Hmm
hmmm

New York, NY

#2 Oct 9, 2012
Good job Russ. That was awesome. I couldn't believe you guys pulled it off but great work. I'll see you guys in the office Thursday. Can't wait to here the deal!!!
Russ

Camden, NY

#3 Oct 9, 2012
What other options would you suggest?
And so

Camden, NY

#4 Oct 10, 2012
What are you talking about? Aren't they both in jail?
Pete

New York, NY

#5 Oct 10, 2012
I think the deal is perfect. 2.89 APR. How could you go wrong!
Anonymous

Kirkville, NY

#6 Mar 27, 2013
Funny how it wasn't just Jason & Blake isn't? Lmfao wow ! Maybe u should put everyone that was in this house on here? Haha(: Think before u post about them Kay? Kay! Thanks !!!-.- They got six months shock get over. Moines biz. Kay;)
keiter

Albany, NY

#7 Mar 27, 2013
Yeah well from what I KNOW, HE WOULDN'T HAVE GOT SHIT DONE WITHOUT THERE MOTHER TRYING TO DO THE RIGHT THIS.
heather

Kirkville, NY

#9 May 21, 2013
how about this is there mother and you can take this shit off!!! My boys made a fucking mistake and are paying for it unlike the other piece of shits that are still dealing there drugs right in the park while the fucking camden cops just drive by. I can tell you this, the cops come to my house again i WILL NOT LET THEM IN, get a warrent cuz thats the only way you will ever check my house. I helped them look for everything and my boys got the worse of it while the kids that shit in the toilets and destroyed the house are still running the streets, and when they get home i will be watching them like a book, it they are harrasted at all by the camden cops i will be getting a lawyer and sueing the shit out of this town!
CamdenResident

Camden, NY

#10 May 21, 2013
Just putting this out there Blake is not a bright young man at all.
Bfflnmwtfh

Minoa, NY

#12 May 21, 2013
CamdenResident wrote:
Just putting this out there Blake is not a bright young man at all.
Do u personal no Blake!? No I don't think so how about you just shut your mouth ? Why isn't he very bright?. Because he makes mistakes? Now your gonna sit there and say that you've never made a mistake .? Cuz I'm 100% sure that u have .! So before you say stuff how bout you stop being a hippacrite .! JUST PUTTING THIS OUT THERE.!:)
Nik

Worcester, MA

#13 May 21, 2013
:)
heather

Syracuse, NY

#14 May 21, 2013
just putting it out there i dont think its your concern, would love to know who you are! Grow some balls and say who you are. Cuz as far as i am concerned BLAKE WAS THE HONEST ONE. The one that didnt have to be hunted down cuz he knew what he did wrong. AND as far as GREAT JOB RUSSELL HE DIDNT DUE SHIT IT WAS CARTER SO GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO RUN YOUR MOUTHS ABOUT MY KID. AND CAMDEN RESIDENT YOUR PROBABLY ONE OF THE SCUMBAGS THAT WAS WITH THEM AND DIDNT GET INTROUBLE. DONT WORRY I AM GOING TO BE WATCHING ALL FROM NOW ON AND WONT BE CALLING THESE SO CALLED COPS AROUND HERE I WILL BE CALLING PEOPLE I KNOW... STATE TROOPERS
Nik

Worcester, MA

#15 May 21, 2013
They won't say names are you kidding me it's Camden they sit behind the screen and laugh bc they can't put their balls where their mouths is!!!
danielle

Clinton, NY

#17 Jul 20, 2013
Heather I love you and the boys will be home soon don't worry
The guy in blue

Ilion, NY

#19 Aug 27, 2013
You only know them cops cuz u fu**ed them along with rusty Loomis u Nasty cu*t
joe

Jamesville, NY

#20 Aug 27, 2013
heather wrote:
how about this is there mother and you can take this shit off!!! My boys made a fucking mistake and are paying for it unlike the other piece of shits that are still dealing there drugs right in the park while the fucking camden cops just drive by. I can tell you this, the cops come to my house again i WILL NOT LET THEM IN, get a warrent cuz thats the only way you will ever check my house. I helped them look for everything and my boys got the worse of it while the kids that shit in the toilets and destroyed the house are still running the streets, and when they get home i will be watching them like a book, it they are harrasted at all by the camden cops i will be getting a lawyer and sueing the shit out of this town!
Huh cuz u got sum bad boyz? Shoulda ben quiet
scum

Springfield, NJ

#21 Aug 29, 2013
They should just stay there. They'll end up back there eventually
Destiny

Oneida, NY

#22 Sep 11, 2013
The guy in blue wrote:
You only know them cops cuz u fu**ed them along with rusty Loomis u Nasty cu*t
How about you shut the hell up you low life scumbag u don't know anything about her so go fricking jump off a bridge ✌
Destiny

Oneida, NY

#23 Sep 11, 2013
scum wrote:
They should just stay there. They'll end up back there eventually
They won't go back there sorry to Burst your bubbles but they aren't low life scumbags like you probably are .! Maybe instead of you bashing them bash the whole damn town of Camden cuz everyone was in that house .!
scum

Ardsley, NY

#24 Sep 12, 2013
There not scums but they stole.. that makes sense.. they are nothing but scumbags and drug addicts. Trust me I know I hung out with them once before. They tried getting me to do drugs and I told them no and left.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blossvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Affairs in Camden Contiued 2 hr Watchful Eye 14
danny true hillary lohr (Aug '14) 10 hr karma 19
Women Tue Helpful 1
Katie snyder/wines Tue Phil Trombino 6
Tyler Sharron Tue HELLO 1
cassie and rusty smith Mon FriendOfFamily 5
Principal and Superintendant Drunk at Graduation Jun 26 Sara 8

Blossvale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance