Is there any place in Bloomington tha...

Is there any place in Bloomington that doesn't smell like hippy?

Posted in the Bloomington Forum

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#1 Jan 16, 2011
You need a gas mask to go to the drug store.
big guy

Somerset, KY

#2 Jan 7, 2012
so tell us what a hipy smells like

“I'm hawt and I know it. ”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3 Sep 2, 2013
You will never get the stench of hippy or gay out of the peoples republik of bloomington.
foreal

United States

#5 Sep 4, 2013
uh naw
Cookie

Franklin, IN

#6 Oct 3, 2013
Never knew that hippy was a scent. I probably would not like it as a candle.
gay hippy

Bloomington, IN

#7 Oct 8, 2013
Blonde Queen wrote:
You will never get the stench of hippy or gay out of the peoples republik of bloomington.
and you my blond queen will never get the stench of ignorant bigotry off you, unless you recognize your judgement and prejudice for what it is and decide to do something about your sad state of self.

“I'm hawt and I know it. ”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#8 Oct 19, 2013
gay hippy wrote:
<quoted text>
and you my blond queen will never get the stench of ignorant bigotry off you, unless you recognize your judgement and prejudice for what it is and decide to do something about your sad state of self.
I like cheese.
JOE NASTY

Bloomington, IN

#9 Oct 22, 2013
BQ has a right, to her opinion, same as you gh! It does not make her a Bigot. This comes from a hetero, as you gays, refer to straight people. So Bigot can be used both ways! Oh, BTW, just because you're gay doesn't make you special.

Since: Dec 13

Kennedale, TX

#10 Dec 24, 2013
JOE NASTY wrote:
BQ has a right, to her opinion, same as you gh! It does not make her a Bigot. This comes from a hetero, as you gays, refer to straight people. So Bigot can be used both ways! Oh, BTW, just because you're gay doesn't make you special.
You almost got it right. She is a bigot, but she has that right. And she's probably a bitch, too, and i have the right to say that. And the queer has a right to be queer. And you have the right to be a douche bag. Merry Christmas
JOE NASTY

Bloomington, IN

#11 Jan 10, 2014
You wanna know something ccwc, I could care less, about anything you have to say. You're just another Lefty, with a mouth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bloomington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rx refusal bill stalls in Senate (Jan '08) May 24 Three Rounds 274
Sun mart sunoco May 24 T-Rump Tangerine Man 3
Pizza question from an out of towner May 18 Trolling Porpoise 5
News Police: Teen died after 65-foot jump into quarry (Jun '08) May 17 Trolling Porpoise 30
program for prisoners May 13 Greatful 2
hillary protects u.s. companies overseas Apr 30 landlord_2 1
Senior plant sale Apr '16 Xtennisbumm 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bloomington Mortgages