Police find woman's body in Brown Cou...

Police find woman's body in Brown County, possible remains of missing IU student

There are 2 comments on the Journal and Courier story from Apr 16, 2013, titled Police find woman's body in Brown County, possible remains of missing IU student. In it, Journal and Courier reports that:

A southern Indiana coroner says skeletal remains found last week at a remote site in Brown County are those of a woman who had been dead two years or more.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Journal and Courier.

Pat Cory

United States

#1 Apr 17, 2013
Check 23 yr. old recently arrested for attacking a girl on a trail.
Conceal Carry

Hermitage, TN

#2 Apr 19, 2013
The police didn't find anything, the mushroom hunters did.
It being highly unlikely that Lauren is still alive, I somehow wish that this is her so that the Spierers can have some comfort in finally havin some kind of closure.
If it is her, I hope that there are some clues as to what, why how this all happened and that that find out who is responsible.
For that matter, if if it isn't her I hope that they can determine who was behind this. Doesn't sound like someone was just walking thru the woods and passed away.
Always praying for the Spierers. God Bless you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bloomington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pizza question from an out of towner (Apr '16) Dec 2 Finnigan9 8
Mayor John Hamilton Nov 23 Judge David Hamilton 2
Review: Mallory Hawes (Feb '09) Nov 22 We miss coach Knight 15
IU just got beat by Ft Wayne Nov 22 We miss coach Knight 1
Dr Labban/Harris Nov 19 Jaredmandy yates 3
News Arby's sells out of venison sandwich on first d... Nov 15 WJS 1
So Are You Going To Elect The Jew? Nov 8 Trump 2016 5

Bloomington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance