LLoyd's affordable automotive

Posted in the Bloomington Forum

Antionette Rodgers

Bloomington, IL

#1 Dec 1, 2009
LLoyd's about 3 months ago he towed my van from Peoria ;Il to his shop and looked at it and said my transmission was gone out and he can get me a another trasmission for $800.00,and it would cost me a total of $1567.75 for all the work what was included was labor,tow,parts,transmission. and at the time i had a job and he had told me in a verbal agreement that he would work with me because some one from the church i was attending refered him to me and i told him i didn't have much money because i have 3 children and single parent and was low income and he said he understood that so he would work with me and so he started the work on it and i payed the transmission part off like he said and tow fee off. and so he gave me the van back on sept27,2009 and told me I had 2 months to pay him the balance of 627.00 and during all this troubled time I lost my job because of lack of transportation and also I was hindered by a injury so I couldn't go to therapy appts.I walked to a lot of place when i didn't have no money,my bills was behind from trying to pay him money on the bill because his wife keep calling me about a payment,and told her that i lost my job cause no transportation and i was still making payment to him and so the bill was payed off and i went to him on 12-01-09 and went there to pick my van up and took it to midas to get the brakes check and diagnostic on it and the machine read off a 'bad tranmission and slipping' so he sold me a inferior product or never did the work this situation hindered me and my 3 children again im notifing your dept of this because him and his wife were very rude and so vandictive to me and i brought this vehicle for my childrens doctor appts,therepy,family time with them im a single mom who struggle for her children and work very hard to survive for them and just say forget my kids and my kids walks to the library,i walks on a injured
stepie

Normal, IL

#2 Jan 27, 2011
I have known LLoyd for a few years now. He has worked on my car several of times thus far. My latest encounter with LLoyd was remarkable. I went and got an estimate on my car from another mechanic and the price was ridicules. I took my car to LLoyds and he Beat the price. Cut my cost near half the amount the other dealer was going to charge me. I would recommend LLoyd's to anyone. I am a valued customer and I will continue to be a valued customer. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK LLOYD.

STEPHANIE FROM BLOOMINGTON,ILL
mary

Bloomington, IL

#3 Aug 11, 2011
I STOP BY LLOYD'S AFFORDABLE TO GET MY CAR CHECK OUT BECAUSE IT WAS LOUND THE MAN ASK ME TO PULL OVER HE WILL CHECK IT OUT FOR ME. HE WAS VERY NICE AND HAS NAME WAS LLOYD. THEY FIX THE PROMBLE AND OFF TO CHICAGO THANK THE LORD THEY FIX MY CAR THEY DID A WONDERFUL JOB AND THE ESTIMATE WAS JUST RIGHT.I WILL CONTINUE TO BE A VALUED CUSTOMER.THANK YOU SO MUCH LLOYD FOR REPAIR MY CAR SO I CAN GO TO CHICAGO TO SEE MY MOTHER YOU ARE A WONDERFUL PERSON WE NEED MORE PEOPLE LIKE YOU KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR BUSINESS.
mary

Bloomington, IL

#4 Aug 11, 2011
I stop by lloyd's affordable to get my car check out because it was so lound. the man ask me to pull over he will check it out for me. he was very nice and his name was lloyd.they fix the promble and off to chicago.thank the lord they fix my car they did a wonderful job and the estimate was just right. i will continue to be a valued customer.thank you so much lloyd and staff for a wonderful job and the repair to my car so i can go to chicago to see my mother you are a wonderful person we need more people like you keep up the good work. god bless you and your staff and your business.mary from bloomington,il 7/18/2011

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bloomington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gerald Maragos (May '14) Apr 20 Screwed up 22
Review: T&A Installation Services (Jun '14) Apr 10 suzy 4
Debate: Ferguson - Normal, IL (Aug '14) Mar '15 Mike hoit 5
Vermilion county Tom Cruppenink Mar '15 Mike hoit 1
Debate: Marijuana - Bloomington, IL (Sep '10) Mar '15 Janice Brown 13
Normal Music Selection (Sep '12) Feb '15 Musikologist 10
Debate: Offshore Drilling - Carlock, IL (Jun '10) Feb '15 scott johnston 4
More from around the web

Bloomington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE