UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 29920 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18392 Feb 27, 2013
Fight Om wrote:
Hello Boys just back from the Island where I not onlh roduced but I also starred in my newest edition of adult films "Bite On Swallows A Volcano", this is where I swallow a huge load from the locals in Waikiki, to save my Island. I was again fab!
I see my Trojan boys still suck, and Obama is still President thanks to my blowing all the Democrats and Libertarians.
Uhhh, we don't care dude, I think you meant to post this on another thread...this is a sports thread.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18393 Feb 27, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
Can you get me a free ticket to Pauley tonight ,BFL?
Actually I had two tix to the game, but I had to help my son move into his new place, and did not make it to Westwood, had I read your message earlier, I would have given you my two tix...sorry :(
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18394 Feb 27, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Actually I had two tix to the game, but I had to help my son move into his new place, and did not make it to Westwood, had I read your message earlier, I would have given you my two tix...sorry :(
OK , I appreciate the thought anyway....it would have been a long drive from Fontana but I would have made it for free tix.
Where they good seats?, and how are you gonna watch the game now?
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18395 Feb 27, 2013
somebody told me you can find live streaming of these games on internet , I think its to complicated for me to figure out though.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18396 Feb 27, 2013
<quoted text>OK , I appreciate the thought anyway....it would have been a long drive from Fontana but I would have made it for free tix.
Where they good seats?, and how are you gonna watch the game now?
Section 207 Row 2...I will livestream it http://atdhe.eu/ or http://p2p4u.net/ all you need is an HDMI Cable so you can hook it up from your Laptop to your T.V. set. If not you can just watch it from your computer, if you don't mind the smaller screen.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18397 Feb 27, 2013
somebody told me you can find live streaming of these games on internet , I think its to complicated for me to figure out though.
it's actually pretty easy, but if you have trouble getting a full screen on your t.v. just zoom in and make it fit into your TV screen, my son knows how to make it fit perfectly, but I don't, so zoom-in works for me, haha.
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18398 Feb 27, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>it's actually pretty easy, but if you have trouble getting a full screen on your t.v. just zoom in and make it fit into your TV screen, my son knows how to make it fit perfectly, but I don't, so zoom-in works for me, haha.
Its easy??, can you kinda run me thru it?!...and what do you mean tv screen...don't you mean computer?
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18399 Feb 27, 2013
Are you watching the game now?
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#18400 Feb 27, 2013
That was a sweet win!'Zona fans sitting near me couldn't believe the place was only half full.

BEAT THE SUN DEVILS!!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18401 Feb 27, 2013
<quoted text>Its easy??, can you kinda run me thru it?!...and what do you mean tv screen...don't you mean computer?
in order to transfer the game from your computer to your TV screen you need an HDMI Cable, you might want to puchase one at Best Buy the cost $23.00 I am watching right now on my phone, because my laptop belongs to my company and don't want to risk getting viruses...normally we use my son's laptop, but he moved out today...so my phone is my TV tonight. lol
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18402 Feb 27, 2013
Trojan wrote:
That was a sweet win!'Zona fans sitting near me couldn't believe the place was only half full.
BEAT THE SUN DEVILS!!
I was pulling for the Trojans tonight...but the Bruins have their hands full tonight...it seems like every team they play someone ALWAYS is having a career game...tonight this one dude has 4 three-pointers in the first 10 minutes.
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18403 Feb 27, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>in order to transfer the game from your computer to your TV screen you need an HDMI Cable, you might want to puchase one at Best Buy the cost $23.00 I am watching right now on my phone, because my laptop belongs to my company and don't want to risk getting viruses...normally we use my son's laptop, but he moved out today...so my phone is my TV tonight. lol
Oh I get it now , I just turn on my phone and the game that is only on the pac 12 network magically appears out of no where on my phone and all I had to do was turn my phone on!!,how did I not realize that?!!, pfft... yeah right!
Bruin For Life

Compton, CA

#18404 Feb 27, 2013
<quoted text>Oh I get it now , I just turn on my phone and the game that is only on the pac 12 network magically appears out of no where on my phone and all I had to do was turn my phone on!!,how did I not realize that?!!, pfft... yeah right!
sayWhat Willis? sorry, I assumed you had Internet on your phone. lmao
Bruin For Life

Compton, CA

#18405 Feb 27, 2013
whhhhew!!! that was one tough win the Bruins 79-74 in overtime. It should have never gone into OT but Wear is under some type of impression that he is a 3-point shooter, just because he made one earlier in the game, and careless passing...thank you USC Trojans for beating Arizona, all we need now is for Oregon to lose this weekend and a win over the Wildcats on Saturday, and the Bruins will be in the driver's seat for the Pac-12 Crown.

“TROJANS READY TO RESTORE ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#18406 Feb 28, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
whhhhew!!! that was one tough win the Bruins 79-74 in overtime. It should have never gone into OT but Wear is under some type of impression that he is a 3-point shooter, just because he made one earlier in the game, and careless passing...thank you USC Trojans for beating Arizona, all we need now is for Oregon to lose this weekend and a win over the Wildcats on Saturday, and the Bruins will be in the driver's seat for the Pac-12 Crown.
Yes the Trojans did your (B)ruins a favor by bytchslapping the #11 team in the country!!! See your boys needed an extra period to get the job done against a lesser opponent. And you can only hpe Oregon falls to Colorado. Both Oregon St and Utah are easy wins. I see your prima donna boys falling to AU and aybe the Huskies... HaHa

USC - WE FIGHT ON AND WIN, JUST ASK ARIZONA

“TROJANS READY TO RESTORE ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#18407 Feb 28, 2013
Trojan wrote:
BEAT THE SUN DEVILS!!
We keep this up and we may already have or coach in place for next season!

FIGHT ON

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#18408 Feb 28, 2013
This guy is a real piece of work, blame EVERONE else (Including your own father) for your failures
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturd...

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#18409 Feb 28, 2013
KIFFIN QUOTE:
"I think he's going to be a great starting quarterback in the NFL, and the film shows it," Kiffin said, according to ESPN.com . "The plays he makes, all the throws he's made here, the leadership qualities"
LEADERSHIP QUALITIES ??? AUFKM?
Please see sideline during the Bowl game.
Just Me Wolffie

Los Angeles, CA

#18410 Feb 28, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Yes the Trojans did your (B)ruins a favor by bytchslapping the #11 team in the country!!! See your boys needed an extra period to get the job done against a lesser opponent. And you can only hpe Oregon falls to Colorado. Both Oregon St and Utah are easy wins. I see your prima donna boys falling to AU and aybe the Huskies... HaHa
USC - WE FIGHT ON AND WIN, JUST ASK ARIZONA
It was because of my Punahou boys that UCLA won.That's right Barry O made one phone call to make sure The Bruins won. I arranged for Michelle O to present at the Oscars so Barry owed me a favor..See it pays to know folks Hon! By the way I look fab and you can't have any, unless you come up with a $20 spot.

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#18411 Feb 28, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>ND I was kidding, word/rumors circulating around... that is a pu$$y to me.

It has also been suggested ....

of course you will defend Barkley, what kind of trOJan fan would you be if you didn't!!
So, once again, rumors and innuendo is all it takes for you to slam on a Trojan, but you need cold, hard evidence if anyone wants to say anything about a Bruin.

Of course you do, what kind of hater would you be if you didn't?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bloomington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lesbian snapchat users? (Oct '14) Aug 27 Sexy 146
Male and Female Pomeranian Puppies (Jul '12) Aug 26 Pomerian Ass 2
Review: Irepair Wireless Aug 25 Jrtopez 1
News Fugitive charged in connection with last weeka ... (Jun '14) Aug 24 marg 4
Mitchell Nixon - Fontana Unified School District Aug 20 Dontworryaboutit 1
News In fight against gangs, Ontario has outpaced Po... (Jun '09) Aug 17 TinyGeeToneLoc9 72
Review: Gennaro's Plumbing (Dec '08) Aug 11 Jeff 79
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bloomington Mortgages