Motorcycle rider crashes, dies after ...

Motorcycle rider crashes, dies after fleeing Fontana police

There are 66 comments on the San Bernardino County Sun story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Motorcycle rider crashes, dies after fleeing Fontana police. In it, San Bernardino County Sun reports that:

A motorcycle rider crashed and died while fleeing from Fontana police officers Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Bernardino County Sun.

wow

Ontario, CA

#42 Dec 1, 2010
unbelievable wrote:
Wow someone dies and all people can do is talk trash.... so sad have a heart, your real tuff over the internet...and he was white not mexican keep your negative comments to yourself
Someone didn't die, a CRIMINAL died. No loss. Criminals are dime a dozen. And who cares if they are white, brown, black, green, purple or pink? He was a criminal doing a criminal act. Hard core? Yes, but such is life. Do the wrong thing and pay the consequences. Fortunately he didn't kill someone else. That's the ONLY good thing about this story. You people need to realize that not all life is "precious", scrooo that. This guys life was not precious. He put many people's lives at risk for his selfish reasons. That's called narcissistic so spare me your outrage at those of us that are tired of these type of people.
wow

Ontario, CA

#43 Dec 1, 2010
QLaw-5150 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is one rule that sums it all and the rest doesn't count...."OBEY THE LAW!!!"
It's so simple.
AMEN!!!!!
Gary M

Napa, CA

#44 Dec 1, 2010
Too bad. So sad.
Bet he won't do that again.
Glad he did not take any innocent people with him.
still free in mentone

Yucaipa, CA

#45 Dec 2, 2010
Two nights ago we received a phone call at our home from Gary's mom about the death of her son. She didn't say much, after all what can you say? We have known Gary all his short life. My kids used to go everywhere with his family. My remembrance of Gary was at his parent's pizza parlor at the old Frontier Village at the corner of Valley and near Pepper. He was there often there because he wanted to be around his dad. Little Gary was someone always in motion. If you ever went there,I'm sure you probably saw him. His parents are some of the finest people I know. Big Gary would work 12 hr. days , some times 7 days a week to make sure his family got what they needed. Sorry Dave there won't be a car wash because Gary's parents are outstanding people who worked hard their whole life and they do not have to depend on charity. Sandy and Gary own the pizza place at the Fiesta Village.
Razor

El Monte, CA

#46 Dec 2, 2010
What a MEATBALL!!!! A disaster for the family to contemplate for years to come.
Info

United States

#47 Dec 2, 2010
GROSSICH JR, GARY JAMES 04/1988 04155LPGG 12/15/2009 VC I22349(A)
GROSSICH JR, GARY JAMES 04/1988 18946KLGG 05/05/2009 VC I22349(A)
GROSSICH JR, GARY JAMES 04/1988 2983862GG 03/11/2009 VC I5200(A)
GROSSICH JR, GARY JAMES 04/1988 69698HCGG 08/08/2007 VC I22349(A)
GROSSICH JR, GARY JAMES 04/1988 MSB100131 11/21/2006 HS M11357(B)
GROSSICH, GARY JAMES JR 04/1988 010745GG 03/18/1998 VC I38025A

Public info from the SB Co superior court website..
Razor

El Monte, CA

#48 Dec 2, 2010
TRAGICALLY he was young and dumb, as were we all at one point or another. Be honest everyone!!!!
Honest

Downey, CA

#49 Dec 2, 2010
Info wrote:
Looks about the way mine did at his age.

I was lucky, I know. Lived to see many more years.

RIP, Gary.
Geez

Ontario, CA

#50 Dec 2, 2010
Razor wrote:
TRAGICALLY he was young and dumb, as were we all at one point or another. Be honest everyone!!!!
Yeah, and had I crashed and died doing what was clearly stoopid, I would deserve no sympathy or have no right to blame the cops. So we're clear, I never ran from the cops. I drove fast and when the red lights came on, I stopped. I was polite and apologetic and never once got a ticket. Call it luck, call it respect for the man who pulled me over, whatever.
A Friend of Gary Grossich

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#51 Dec 2, 2010
If there are any civilian witness to this crash or the chase. Please notify someone !! http://www.facebook.com/people/Gary-Grossich/...
check out that page now? http://bbvm.wordpress.com/2010/11/30/sheriffs...

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#52 Dec 2, 2010
still free in mentone wrote:
Two nights ago we received a phone call at our home from Gary's mom about the death of her son. She didn't say much, after all what can you say? We have known Gary all his short life. My kids used to go everywhere with his family. My remembrance of Gary was at his parent's pizza parlor at the old Frontier Village at the corner of Valley and near Pepper. He was there often there because he wanted to be around his dad. Little Gary was someone always in motion. If you ever went there,I'm sure you probably saw him. His parents are some of the finest people I know. Big Gary would work 12 hr. days , some times 7 days a week to make sure his family got what they needed. Sorry Dave there won't be a car wash because Gary's parents are outstanding people who worked hard their whole life and they do not have to depend on charity. Sandy and Gary own the pizza place at the Fiesta Village.
I wouldnt call it "charity" but if all Gary's friends want to support a car wash in his memory and give the proceeds to his family... I say why not !! Its from their hearts... NO ONE said his parents NEEDED help with expenses. Your assuming thats the only reason for a memorial car wash

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#53 Dec 2, 2010
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone didn't die, a CRIMINAL died. No loss. Criminals are dime a dozen. And who cares if they are white, brown, black, green, purple or pink? He was a criminal doing a criminal act. Hard core? Yes, but such is life. Do the wrong thing and pay the consequences. Fortunately he didn't kill someone else. That's the ONLY good thing about this story. You people need to realize that not all life is "precious", scrooo that. This guys life was not precious. He put many people's lives at risk for his selfish reasons. That's called narcissistic so spare me your outrage at those of us that are tired of these type of people.
How do YOU know this guy was a "Criminal"?? Arnt YOU being narciccistic with your assumptions? Gary had the biggest most unselfish and generous heart..... Its not all true what you read in the media http://www.facebook.com/... #!/profile.php?id=100001806082 821

http://bbvm.wordpress.com/2010/11/30/sheriffs...
wow

Ontario, CA

#54 Dec 2, 2010
A Friend of Gary Grossich wrote:
<quoted text>
How do YOU know this guy was a "Criminal"?? Arnt YOU being narciccistic with your assumptions? Gary had the biggest most unselfish and generous heart..... Its not all true what you read in the media http://www.facebook.com/... #!/profile.php?id=100001806082 821
http://bbvm.wordpress.com/2010/11/30/sheriffs...
Uh, isn't engaging in a pursuit a crime? I think the answer is yes, so it stands to reason that this guy was a criminal. I think the four or five speeding tickets he amassed are also criminal offenses, so again, that would make him a criminal. There is no assumption in that, it's a simple fact, people who commit crimes are criminals.
still free in mentone

Yucaipa, CA

#55 Dec 3, 2010
Info wrote:
This guy must be a cop, who else would post his driving record?
Completely horrible

Los Gatos, CA

#56 Dec 3, 2010
Gary was my friend not some criminal all u people are quick to jump to bullshit assumptions have a heart quit your shit talking if u don't know him than back off nobody wants to read your negative remarks
wow

Ontario, CA

#57 Dec 3, 2010
Completely horrible wrote:
Gary was my friend not some criminal all u people are quick to jump to **** assumptions have a heart quit your **** talking if u don't know him than back off nobody wants to read your negative remarks
Listen here. People are upset because he selfishly put lives at risk. He put the officers lives at risk, the motoring public, everyone. So recognize what is going on, people are tired of these selfish people who do what they want when they want for their own gain. Friend or not, step up and put blame where it belongs. No one is jumping to assumptions, these are facts. He ran from the cops and endangered everyone. It has nothing to do with knowing him, he did it.
Katey

United States

#58 Dec 3, 2010
I have a finger for all you heartless individuals who would think that his life being taken was what he deserved... you all disgust me! This was my best friend, I've know him almost my whole life and he was such an amazing person.
I agree his decision was a poor one but he didn't harm anyone and he sure as hell didn't deserve to lose his life.
He along with his family and friends are the only ones who will suffer.

If you have anything negative to say... keep it to yourself please! With such a great loss negative/hurtful comments are the last thing anyone needs to read or hear. try showing some respect.

Why don't don't all of you who have been doing nothing but searching his court records and bad mouthing him GET A LIFE! you must have pretty pathetic lives to be sitting on a computer all day talking shit.
wow

Ontario, CA

#59 Dec 4, 2010
Katey wrote:
I have a finger for all you heartless individuals who would think that his life being taken was what he deserved... you all disgust me! This was my best friend, I've know him almost my whole life and he was such an amazing person.
I agree his decision was a poor one but he didn't harm anyone and he sure as hell didn't deserve to lose his life.
He along with his family and friends are the only ones who will suffer.
If you have anything negative to say... keep it to yourself please! With such a great loss negative/hurtful comments are the last thing anyone needs to read or hear. try showing some respect.
Why don't don't all of you who have been doing nothing but searching his court records and bad mouthing him GET A LIFE! you must have pretty pathetic lives to be sitting on a computer all day talking ****.
Big woop. He was selfish, deal with it. He created a dangerous situation and could have killed someone else, deal with it. Did he DESERVE to die, who knows, it's what happened though and thankfully, in the grand scheme of things, he killed himself instead of some totally innocent citizen. If someone had to go, then it rightfully deserved to be him instead of someone innocent. e was a great guy? So was Charles Manson to his friends....
ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUS

Los Angeles, CA

#60 Dec 4, 2010
To all those who are taking trash..... you heartless sob's..... Let me ask you something, who are you to make a statement about who he was?? who are you to call him a criminal ??? we do not judged our God is in charge of that & he is FORGIVING... I cannot fathom what you heartless human beings are saying about some young man, he has lost his life, I'll be praying for his family and you too.. it's sad to see what our world has come to, Gary, I am sorry that you went through pain and tragedy , I know that you are pain free in HEAVEN, may your body lay in peace...
wow

Ontario, CA

#61 Dec 4, 2010
ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUS wrote:
To all those who are taking trash..... you heartless sob's..... Let me ask you something, who are you to make a statement about who he was?? who are you to call him a criminal ??? we do not judged our God is in charge of that & he is FORGIVING... I cannot fathom what you heartless human beings are saying about some young man, he has lost his life, I'll be praying for his family and you too.. it's sad to see what our world has come to, Gary, I am sorry that you went through pain and tragedy , I know that you are pain free in HEAVEN, may your body lay in peace...
Ease up. No one is talking about his afterlife, that's between him and God. All I'm saying is I'm thankful he didn't kill someone else with his recklessness. So unbunch your panties.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bloomington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Northpoint Christian Academy in SB closes (Sep '08) 36 min Pastor McMurry 36
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 10 hr Bruin For Life 32,593
News YMCA Parade, Winter Wonderland bring joy, tribu... 21 hr teetee 1
News 150 pounds of meth seized in Mexican cartel rai... (Oct '09) Dec 2 Ifukcongress 44
Reasons why San Bernardino does NOT suck. Dec 1 Mike 1
Yucaipa passes Fontana in becoming #1 white tra... Nov 30 Mike 1
News Gay priest from Redlands discusses sexuality, r... (Feb '15) Nov 29 Mike 11

Bloomington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bloomington Mortgages