Hundreds celebrate Mexican Independence

Hundreds celebrate Mexican Independence

There are 33 comments on the San Bernardino County Sun story from Sep 12, 2010, titled Hundreds celebrate Mexican Independence. In it, San Bernardino County Sun reports that:

The sounds of percussion, brass instruments and accordion boomed from the stage at Seccombe Lake Park on Sunday afternoon while hundreds partied for Mexico's bicentennial.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Bernardino County Sun.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Gods child

United States

#23 Sep 15, 2010
Hahaha god is perfect not whites!!!
Snowy San Bernardino

Mentone, CA

#24 Sep 15, 2010
LA2YA wrote:
<quoted text>
++++++++++
"hear" "your" ????
Pea-brain, Mexico is much larger than central America or Argentina. Why shouldn't they celebrate it, in the colonial days Mexico was the New Spain. Besides the Argentinians think they're part Italian and/or German. Americans of Mexican descent and Mexican Nationals celebrate the 4th of July.
You're another self minded selfish mexican! Mexico is no better than any of the other Latin American nations stupid a55! Do us all a favor and go back to you beloved Mexico! And so what if the Argentines think they're part Italian and/or German, its still THERE independence stupid. And btw its Argentines not Argentinians retard.
Tania

Temecula, CA

#25 Sep 15, 2010
Snowy San Bernardino wrote:
Funny how you don't hear about Central America's independence nor Argentina's bicentennial. I can tell you that all the spanish channels focus on Mexico, Mexico this, Mexico that, if Mexico is so great why are you hear? Sure, be proud of your heritage but don't start creating riots and insulting American and other cultures from other places around world. Besides your in America, celebrate out independence!
Shut up cerote! Why do you cerotes look up to Argentinians so much? Gawd what queers
Snowy San Bernardino

Mentone, CA

#26 Sep 16, 2010
Tania wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up cerote! Why do you cerotes look up to Argentinians so much? Gawd what ****
Just another racist beaner a55 Mexican! And your smelly asses are always wondering why nobody likes you guys! Ugh I'm so freaken tired all your racist comments!
azteca

Bellflower, CA

#27 Sep 16, 2010
don wrote:
you love mexico? go back to it. californians/u.s. citizens don't want you here
not just yet
west coast tacos

Temecula, CA

#29 Sep 17, 2010
<quoted text>
Just another racist beaner a55 Mexican! And your smelly asses are always wondering why nobody likes you guys! Ugh I'm so freaken tired all your racist comments!
Lol... another jelaous cerote! All you cerotes are known for is MS-13! loLZ
hunkie boy

Moreno Valley, CA

#30 Sep 17, 2010
Mexican women 18-41 come stay with me! the rest deport.
Jack Summers

United States

#31 Sep 19, 2010
I remember vividly years ago in Viet Nam a young soldier from Mexico, undocumented, who dragged a wonded anglo soldier to safety in a fire fight so intense our platoon couldn't breath. I often wonder how this soldier who I'm certain became a citizen feels about all the hate and immigrant bashing that goes on in his chosen country. I'm ashamed of what we have become.
Jack Chit

United States

#32 Sep 19, 2010
Move to mexico if you are so ashamed. Take Obama with you.
Jack Summers wrote:
I remember vividly years ago in Viet Nam a young soldier from Mexico, undocumented, who dragged a wonded anglo soldier to safety in a fire fight so intense our platoon couldn't breath. I often wonder how this soldier who I'm certain became a citizen feels about all the hate and immigrant bashing that goes on in his chosen country. I'm ashamed of what we have become.
Maria

Edmond, OK

#35 Sep 20, 2010
Why are they celebrating Mexico's independence from Spain? If they'd stayed with Spain they might still be a decent country, instead of the poverty-stricken, murderous, drug-gang controlled Third World dump they are now.

Are there any people in the world with less to be proud of than Mexicans? Their country is a toilet that 60 percent of their people want to leave. That's scary.

We put a man on the moon; they invented donkey shows. Why do they act like they are god's gift to humanity?
Pedro

United States

#36 Sep 20, 2010
F"&% n A right Maria !!!!!!
Snowy San Bernardino

Mentone, CA

#37 Sep 20, 2010
west coast tacos wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol... another jelaous cerote! All you cerotes are known for is MS-13! loLZ
What are mexican beaners know for? For crossing the borders with drugs and for killing innocent people.
jacksonH

United States

#38 Sep 21, 2010
and beer runs and molesting children.
<quoted text>
What are mexican beaners know for? For crossing the borders with drugs and for killing innocent people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bloomington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 11 hr Chosen Traveler 35,791
Saks 5th Avenue DC at 3090 Grapevine St. Mira L... Wed SAKS 5TH AVENUE DC 32
Leno - Letterman- Thornton Jailed Cloak Rob Wa... Apr 16 Hornhead 1
Mimi's Cafe at 191 South E Street. San Bernardi... Apr 15 MIMIS CAFE SB 25
Dick's Sporting Goods DC at 3370 Enterprise Ave... Apr 15 DICKS DC RIALTO CA 1
Round Table Pizza at 466 E. Foothill Blvd. Rial... Apr 15 ROUND TABLE PIZZA... 20
News Teens plead not guilty to near-fatal beating of... (Aug '09) Apr 14 Eye 4 N Eyw 9

Bloomington Jobs

Personal Finance

Bloomington Mortgages