Hundreds celebrate Mexican Independence

Hundreds celebrate Mexican Independence

There are 33 comments on the San Bernardino County Sun story from Sep 12, 2010, titled Hundreds celebrate Mexican Independence. In it, San Bernardino County Sun reports that:

The sounds of percussion, brass instruments and accordion boomed from the stage at Seccombe Lake Park on Sunday afternoon while hundreds partied for Mexico's bicentennial.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Bernardino County Sun.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hunkie boy

Moreno Valley, CA

#1 Sep 12, 2010
were there any drunks?
ICE Man

United States

#2 Sep 12, 2010
Report 'em and deport 'em!

America for Americans first.
Enrique

United States

#3 Sep 12, 2010
mexicans will take hepatitis if it is handed out for free. they love free stuff.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#4 Sep 13, 2010
ICE could have filled their buses, if they had shown up!
don

San Bernardino, CA

#5 Sep 13, 2010
you love mexico? go back to it. californians/u.s. citizens don't want you here
No more tacobenders

United States

#6 Sep 13, 2010
ya do it in mexico this is CA ya tacobenders
1km Sniper

Montgomery, AL

#7 Sep 13, 2010
A non-holiday in this country! Who cares how the drunks and gang-bangers celebrated; maybe they killed each other off - then WE would have something to celebrate.
el cholo1

Fontana, CA

#8 Sep 13, 2010
just an excuse to get drunk for this people.Read the article and their indepedence is in two weeks.They will be getting drunk again
free joles for everyone

Ontario, CA

#9 Sep 13, 2010
No more tacobenders wrote:
ya do it in mexico this is CA ya tacobenders
Do Americans have 4th of July celebrations when they are in other countries? Why does this happen here?
Soon they will be celebrating their independence from leaving Mexico. What the heck!!

Mexico is the basement. Canada is the attic. There are too many people in the living room.
just the facts

United States

#10 Sep 13, 2010
Good now go back !!!!
crazy world

Claremont, CA

#11 Sep 13, 2010
i would like to blame the mexicans for celebrating mexican indepence day in america BUT america allow this kind of things. mexico and all other countries of the world will never allow things like this. can't blame anyone else but america. illegal immigration happens because america protect and reward illegal immigrations. mexican independence day is celebrated on american soil because america allow it to happen. can't wait to celebrate many other independence day for other countries.
_BDD_

Walnut Creek, CA

#12 Sep 13, 2010
I'm puzzled as to why we can't just all be AMERICANS. "American" or "Mexican-American" celebrating a "MEXICAN" holiday. I don't get it; if people emigrated here, either legally or illegally - i'm sure it's not just for the hell of it but for a "better life". So, they must have foresaken a country that could no longer provide for them; then why still celebrate its Independence Day? Are they really Mexicans or Americans? I don't see Vietnamese celebrating independence from French colonial rule, or Chinese celecbrating independence from the Japanese.
Cuca Racha

Palm Springs, CA

#14 Sep 13, 2010
We illegals love it too much that you dumb Americans let us do what we want. You even pay for it. We like taking all the freebies you have to offer and jobs too. I've been in this country since a was a child and my kids were born here so now I can't be deported. Thank you Joe Baca and Obama for all you do for us. Viva Baca and Viva Mexico.
Bill

United States

#15 Sep 13, 2010
wipe out the illegals so we can celebrate our independence from mexicans.
Snowy San Bernardino

Mentone, CA

#16 Sep 14, 2010
Funny how you don't hear about Central America's independence nor Argentina's bicentennial. I can tell you that all the spanish channels focus on Mexico, Mexico this, Mexico that, if Mexico is so great why are you hear? Sure, be proud of your heritage but don't start creating riots and insulting American and other cultures from other places around world. Besides your in America, celebrate out independence!
LA2YA

Tempe, AZ

#17 Sep 14, 2010
Enrique wrote:
mexicans will take hepatitis if it is handed out for free. they love free stuff.
++++++++++

So will YOU "enrique" !!
LA2YA

Tempe, AZ

#18 Sep 14, 2010
don wrote:
you love mexico? go back to it. californians/u.s. citizens don't want you here
++++++++++

Get the f*** out of this thread or STFU
LA2YA

Tempe, AZ

#19 Sep 14, 2010
Snowy San Bernardino wrote:
Funny how you don't hear about Central America's independence nor Argentina's bicentennial. I can tell you that all the spanish channels focus on Mexico, Mexico this, Mexico that, if Mexico is so great why are you hear? Sure, be proud of your heritage but don't start creating riots and insulting American and other cultures from other places around world. Besides your in America, celebrate out independence!
++++++++++
"hear" "your" ????

Pea-brain, Mexico is much larger than central America or Argentina. Why shouldn't they celebrate it, in the colonial days Mexico was the New Spain. Besides the Argentinians think they're part Italian and/or German. Americans of Mexican descent and Mexican Nationals celebrate the 4th of July.
Gods child

Oxnard, CA

#20 Sep 15, 2010
you guys are stupid its pathetic what about the kkk its ******* a gang maybe they should kill your people too. oh and the white gangs in prison what about those honkie people maybe they should be killed off too... you guys act like whites are so perfect. every race has their flaws trust me not even the moms are perfect. so get over all the crap talking im pretty sure each and everyone of you have mexican or black or other ethnicity's for friends... if not then your skin heads and that is once again another gang.
u dick

United States

#21 Sep 15, 2010
whites are perfect. if you dont agree you are racist.
Gods child wrote:
you guys are stupid its pathetic what about the kkk its ******* a gang maybe they should kill your people too. oh and the white gangs in prison what about those honkie people maybe they should be killed off too... you guys act like whites are so perfect. every race has their flaws trust me not even the moms are perfect. so get over all the crap talking im pretty sure each and everyone of you have mexican or black or other ethnicity's for friends... if not then your skin heads and that is once again another gang.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bloomington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 57 min Trojan 32,617
News California's new legislative session begins wit... 21 hr DR X 18
News DA: Fatal officer-involved shooting in Adelanto... (Aug '10) Dec 5 The bear 4
News Northpoint Christian Academy in SB closes (Sep '08) Dec 5 Pastor McMurry 36
News YMCA Parade, Winter Wonderland bring joy, tribu... Dec 4 teetee 1
News 150 pounds of meth seized in Mexican cartel rai... (Oct '09) Dec 2 Ifukcongress 44
Reasons why San Bernardino does NOT suck. Dec 1 Mike 1

Bloomington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bloomington Mortgages