Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Dec 8, 2012
The Truth

Kingsport, TN

#1 Dec 6, 2012
How can some get by with things just because their an athlete.Its time school leaders are held accountable for what's going on.School Board should step in.
jus happen to know sum

Johnson City, TN

#2 Dec 7, 2012
and the teachers i know quiet a few down there that shoudnt be , would scare u to death to know these "TEACHERS" will do anything for a buzz , smoke meth take pills , drink like fish , smoke pot , the list goes on an on! so how can you even start to fuss at the kids when the teachers are proberly doin it with them , so sad , but yes , theres you some hawkins county there folks!
The Truth

Asheboro, NC

#3 Dec 7, 2012
Yeah, and I heard you have male teachers texting and meeting young students out but leaders turn there head.The school board needs to get involved but they don't.Its time to take a stand people and clean up our schools.
Speak up

Matthews, NC

#4 Dec 8, 2012
Leaders should welcome police officers with drug dogs into Volunteer anytime.But guess what, it's not allowed. Lets see what comes out in the near future. Might be interesting. Stay tuned.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bloomingdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 8 min Julia 146,155
Apex 3 MMA fights 5 hr Killswitch_MMA 1
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 7 hr WTH 9,329
Recommend a pediatric dentist 8 hr Mom 2 3 3
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 9 hr Average 8,619
Kingsport online yard sale 11 hr kim k 7
Riverfront Restaurant 17 hr Selfiee 2
•••
•••
•••

Bloomingdale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000