Slow-cooked fun

Slow-cooked fun

There are 3 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Sep 8, 2009, titled Slow-cooked fun. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Harry Williams of West Jefferson unloads steaming ox roasts from the bulldozer driven by Brad Collins of Bloomingburg.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

Sherry Lilly

AOL

#1 Sep 8, 2009
The sandwiches were yummy, yummy. Thank you all volunteers who make this event so wonderful every year. I have been going to the Ox Roast since it began. The Ox sandwiches are something you look forward to every Labor Day.
Dr_Lovemuscle_Ph D

Broomall, PA

#2 Sep 8, 2009
Great job, Dispatch, telling us about the festival THE DAY AFTER IT ENDED. I swear, this is the most retarded town I've ever lived in.
SetTheRecordStra ight

Columbus, OH

#3 Sep 8, 2009
Dr_Lovemuscle_PhD wrote:
Great job, Dispatch, telling us about the festival THE DAY AFTER IT ENDED. I swear, this is the most retarded town I've ever lived in.
The Dispatch ran notices about this event in its news section on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bloomingburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cyrus auto car lot scam YAYA 1 hr Doug 13
Jessica Craig. 1 hr Jenny 16
carrie ingram 8 hr Shes nasty 3
wch boe 10 hr Mufasa 1
Anthony Pavey 11 hr Lol 11
Why is it so hard 14 hr Mike 5
Winking willy 17 hr Tiff 26

Bloomingburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance