Neighbors work to help man trapped in...

Neighbors work to help man trapped in auger | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 26 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Jun 25, 2011, titled Neighbors work to help man trapped in auger | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Neighbors and emergency personnel formed a human chain to lift an injured Fayette County man out of a silo after his leg was caught in a grain auger yesterday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hank G

Columbus, OH

#21 Jun 25, 2011
chuck wrote:
by looking at the headlines i would assume this article is about Oboma
You know what is said about the word "assume", and apparently in your case, it's true.
Rob

Columbus, OH

#22 Jun 25, 2011
journalist wrote:
<quoted text>
He wasn't cleaning the auger, he was sweeping the last bit of grain into the auger. When the auger wheel hits the cement after the grain is gone, it suddenly starts flying around the floor.
Common farming accident, that is if YOU know anything about farming.
if it's so common, why hasn't someone "reinvented the wheel" so to speak?
Rob

Columbus, OH

#23 Jun 25, 2011
Hank G wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what is said about the word "assume", and apparently in your case, it's true.
know what's scary? kasich is 10 times as intelligent as obama and obama is 10 times as intelligent as YOU!
John Lyday

Columbus, OH

#24 Jun 25, 2011
Aint he ok or not? Why aint dispatch be reporting things and stuff? I meen come on. If he was my daddy or family member aint it portant to be informed? shame on the papers for not doing it.
Rob

Columbus, OH

#25 Jun 25, 2011
John Lyday wrote:
Aint he ok or not? Why aint dispatch be reporting things and stuff? I meen come on. If he was my daddy or family member aint it portant to be informed? shame on the papers for not doing it.
kiddies, this is why we shouldn't spend our entire 3rd grade making out with our sister.
John Lyday

Columbus, OH

#26 Jun 26, 2011
Rob wrote:
<quoted text>
kiddies, this is why we shouldn't spend our entire 3rd grade making out with our sister.
I aint the one doing it! Rite back you Rob.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bloomingburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sara Johnson 36 min liar 21
petty thief 2 hr Zach 2
amber Frederick 12 hr Anon 2
Jami matson Thu Anon 15
anyone now shiannne from YMCA Thu random 2
mount sterling audit issues? Thu noneya 15
Krista Sims-Lavender Wed just curious 16
More from around the web

Bloomingburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE