Search for Bill Schaefer
Allan Gallagher

New Zealand

#1 Apr 28, 2007
I met Bill and his family in 1975 when I was a Rotray exchange Student from new Zealand staying in Waynesville, Ohio. The Schaefer Family were supporters of the AFS program, and I recall a very friendly family that went out of their way to make a number of foreign students feel most welcome. I am keen to make contact and would be grateful if this message and my email address could be provided to Bill or his family. I can be contacted at [email protected]

Thanks.
Allan Gallagher

New Zealand

#2 Apr 28, 2007
I see that I am listed in my earlier commment as currently being from Christchurch, New Zealand. I am not sure why that is. I live in Napier, New Zealand. I am married to Karen (26 years now) and have 2 teenage sons. I practice as a Lawyer and as a syndicated procurement advisor for Law Firms.
Allan Gallagher

New Zealand

#3 May 12, 2007
A Further search on the Internet today has identified that Bill Schaefers father Arthur appears to still reside at 11102 NE38, Bloomingburg, and that there is also a Tim Schaefer living not far from that address.

I would be most grateful if somebody could pass my Email Address to either Arthur or Tim so that they can contact me. I have not been able to locate an email addres for either of them.

I wil write by ordinary post if I do not receive an email address.

Thanks

Allan Gallagher

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bloomingburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Andrea Calendar 2 hr lol 2
Tommy Armstrong 2 hr True 10
Jack "Peewee" Peters 4 hr bambi 10
house arest 6 hr specktator 1
Christmas Tree Farm 7 hr New to town 1
Daniel Howard 7 hr McFly 5
Lodema Price 10 hr thewhoresdaughter 23

Bloomingburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance