First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Feb 12

Rawson, OH

#1 May 27, 2012
Someone said there was an overdose Friday night and this is not the first. How many OD's have there been in Fayette County in the last year?
former roundtowner

Washington Court House, OH

#2 May 30, 2012
If you're a user, you deserve whatever you get. Too many people have seen what dope does to others to be stupid enough to abuse them.

Since: May 12

United States

#3 Jun 3, 2012
i don't know about the yearly count but i heard from my law enforcement instructor that the overdose was on Old 35. the dumbass woman decided to take benadryl and drink vodka..
wee

Columbus, OH

#4 Oct 17, 2012
You overdose you pay the price. RIP
laughing at ur ingnorence

#5 Nov 14, 2012
former roundtowner wrote:
If you're a user, you deserve whatever you get. Too many people have seen what dope does to others to be stupid enough to abuse them.
wow it blows my mind how ppl think that they r so much better cuz they dont use but yet wat they dont see is that ur brothers sister friends and nebiors have probly had some kind of an addiction and addiction is a desiease not a choice. and it its dumb to wish death on someone who has cancer right well an addict is not a bad person it is a sick person and let me tell u im a recovering addict of 269 days it it was one of the hardest things ive ever done. dont wright back till u look up the facts on addictioni feel so sorry for ppl that judge and have no real knoledge about the facts.. wait till someone close to u dies its a sad thing. drugs r not fun and for the deaths that come from them they r not funny..
mmmm

Europe

#6 Nov 14, 2012
laughing at ur ingnorence wrote:
<quoted text>
wow it blows my mind how ppl think that they r so much better cuz they dont use but yet wat they dont see is that ur brothers sister friends and nebiors have probly had some kind of an addiction and addiction is a desiease not a choice. and it its dumb to wish death on someone who has cancer right well an addict is not a bad person it is a sick person and let me tell u im a recovering addict of 269 days it it was one of the hardest things ive ever done. dont wright back till u look up the facts on addictioni feel so sorry for ppl that judge and have no real knoledge about the facts.. wait till someone close to u dies its a sad thing. drugs r not fun and for the deaths that come from them they r not funny..
Coming from someone who can't even sprll simple words.
I find that a bit rich
Crazy

United States

#7 Nov 16, 2012
Does correct spelling make someone? She spoke from the heart and you down her!! Don't judge until you have been there. I have a family member with the disease too.

Since: Nov 12

United States

#8 Nov 17, 2012
I'm sorry, I don't see it as a disease, I see it as a choice made! People are well aware of addiction and choose to use. A person with a disease such as cancer doesn't choose to have it! Big difference in my opinion!

“Displaced Denizen”

Since: Aug 12

Powell Ohio

#9 Nov 17, 2012
laughing at ur ingnorence wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you didn't let it sink in. We have all seen what drugs do to friends and family and still some of us choose to do them in spite of the warnings. My opinion stands.
nobody

Cincinnati, OH

#10 Nov 17, 2012
It was Jason McDonald. I also hear that his cousin, Ryan Seymour has been missing since the night before Jason overdosed. I wonder where he is??
nobody

Cincinnati, OH

#11 Nov 17, 2012
ooops. old thread I see. Jason died last Friday
Jeanjeanie

#12 Nov 18, 2012
I have to agree with one of the other posters---I dont see addiction as a disease as it is deemed. It is unfortunate that so many make bad choices that ultimately affect the people in their lives.
What I have such a huge problem with is the "glorifying" of these overdoses. In a recent case, which the results have still never been confirmed, but certainly speculated, had the indvidual not have died, he/she would have continued on playing sports and never have been kicked off of any team as the rules clearly state should happen in such a case. I am angered that there seems to be a cover up of sorts and that the other individuals that were present have been protected. They are probably athletes as well.... Instead of having benefits and painting car windows, friends and family should be present in the schools and in the community speaking about the ill effect of drug use and the impact it has on others, not acting as if the kid was some kind of heroic angel. On a more positive note, "Laughing", congratulations on your 269 days of being clean. Keep it up.
Maybe

#14 Nov 20, 2012
Yes, his cousin Ryan is missing. Has anyone heard anything about him?
jude

#15 Nov 21, 2012
My son died of an overdose almost 3 yrs ago, at the age of 34. I raised him in Greenfield. He died in Columbus, at a know drug dealers apartment. I could not ever understand, why he made that choice, in his life, he did not see, drugs in our home, growing up. He suffered for 20 yrs with his addictions to pills and hard drug. It is a sickness, but a persons choice. He was my first born, but I came to realize, that I had lost him years ago, when he first started his drug use. As a parent, it is a nightmare, watching your child go through this, and do this to his body and feel helpless to help them.
saddened

Cincinnati, OH

#16 Nov 21, 2012
Jude.....your story is a sad one and you sound like a very strong woman. I don't know that I could be that strong. I suppose we never know our own strength until we are forced to find it. God bless you and your family.

As for the Seymour man....I don't know if he's been located yet or not, but it's been awhile since he came up missing. I hope that they found him alive and well. After all, the family has had enough tragedy for one month.
Jericka

Cincinnati, OH

#17 Feb 5, 2013
mmmm wrote:
<quoted text> Coming from someone who can't even sprll simple words.
I find that a bit rich
Wow maybe it was a typo.
Helen

#18 Feb 8, 2013
jude wrote:
My son died of an overdose almost 3 yrs ago, at the age of 34. I raised him in Greenfield. He died in Columbus, at a know drug dealers apartment. I could not ever understand, why he made that choice, in his life, he did not see, drugs in our home, growing up. He suffered for 20 yrs with his addictions to pills and hard drug. It is a sickness, but a persons choice. He was my first born, but I came to realize, that I had lost him years ago, when he first started his drug use. As a parent, it is a nightmare, watching your child go through this, and do this to his body and feel helpless to help them.
I was raised in greenfield as well, do you mind me asking who your son was? I understand if you don't want his name in here.
nicole

United States

#20 Jul 12, 2013
Yall r ignorant. Yu need yo do some. Research before yu say addiction isnt a disease. Educate yurself. Relly tho. Its in yur genes to b an addict,, evn if its nt wit drugs many ppl hav addictive tendancies, obsessive behaviours,, jus bcuz someone makes that choice to experiment an litterally cant stop on theyre own does NOT make them a bad person. It makes them sick. Tha pathways n yur brain change wen yu do a drug an they r nvr tha same, yu can build new ones bt tha old ones will always b there. Its something we hav to deal with evry single day of our lives, an I dnt giv a fuck who yu r, yu will nvr n yur life b as strong as an addict who gt clean, bcuz yu dnt kno tha meaning of tha word struggle. So y dnt evryone stop tlkn shit an encourage tha addict yu kno,, maybe we wld ha less, or more tryna change their lives...

“We all draw our own lines.”

Since: May 13

Joplin, MO

#21 Jul 14, 2013
Crazy wrote:
Does correct spelling make someone? She spoke from the heart and you down her!! Don't judge until you have been there. I have a family member with the disease too.
How did ya know it was a 'she' unless it was your own post? LMMFAO!
PrettyUnhinged

#22 Jul 17, 2013
Sorry for all who have lost people to addiction, but you can lock them up, rehab, does not change their habits, they will do as they wish, I lost my brother to addiction,we had an intervention, he got worse, never have done ANY never will, but it is called free will.Just do not enable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bloomingburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
caleb williams and corey ludwick (May '14) 1 hr yukky 40
morgan coil (Oct '16) 6 hr Whogivesadamn 17
morgan coil 6 hr Whogivesadamn 2
mike Joseph...where is he? (Oct '16) 8 hr Real Talk 9
Lindsay Campbell (Jul '15) 9 hr Greg 12
The lady that od and died gwen ??? Anyone have ... 11 hr Fuckthis 1
Blaine Bailey Fri FUALL 5

Bloomingburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance