APNewsBreak: Minn. man targeted Mexic...

APNewsBreak: Minn. man targeted Mexican consulate

There are 10 comments on the Star-Telegram.com story from May 17, 2012, titled APNewsBreak: Minn. man targeted Mexican consulate. In it, Star-Telegram.com reports that:

A Minnesota man with suspected ties to white supremacist groups had devised a plan to attack the Mexican consulate in St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star-Telegram.com.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1 May 18, 2012
Don't you love this media bias. Everyone opposed to the invasion by illegals is branded a white supremacist!!!

Since: Jun 10

San Jose, CA

#2 May 18, 2012
Speeders Kill Kids wrote:
Don't you love this media bias. Everyone opposed to the invasion by illegals is branded a white supremacist!!!
Wrong. There was no "media bias."

And not "Everyone opposed to the invasion by illegals is branded a white supremacist."

You're not telling the truth. Did you even read the article, or just jump to conclusions based on your own biases?

Quote:

"Joseph Benjamin Thomas also told an undercover FBI agent he considered himself a "domestic terrorist" instead of an American and would risk his life for the white supremacist movement in the event of a "race war," the FBI affidavit said.

The document, recently unsealed in federal court, provides new details about the investigation into Thomas' alleged plan. He was indicted in April on drug charges, though authorities had been watching him and another man since 2010 as part of a domestic terrorism probe. The affidavit said he'd amassed weapons and wanted to attack minorities, people with left-leaning political beliefs and government officials."

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/2012/05/17/39683...
I Love Hater

Los Angeles, CA

#3 May 18, 2012
Looks like the white supremacist are so stupid that they can't even get their own domestic terrorist agendas past "we the people".

HAHAHAHAHHAAA!!!
I Love Hater

Los Angeles, CA

#4 May 18, 2012
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. There was no "media bias."
And not "Everyone opposed to the invasion by illegals is branded a white supremacist."
You're not telling the truth. Did you even read the article, or just jump to conclusions based on your own biases?
Quote:
"Joseph Benjamin Thomas also told an undercover FBI agent he considered himself a "domestic terrorist" instead of an American and would risk his life for the white supremacist movement in the event of a "race war," the FBI affidavit said.
The document, recently unsealed in federal court, provides new details about the investigation into Thomas' alleged plan. He was indicted in April on drug charges, though authorities had been watching him and another man since 2010 as part of a domestic terrorism probe. The affidavit said he'd amassed weapons and wanted to attack minorities, people with left-leaning political beliefs and government officials."
Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/2012/05/17/39683...
What did you expect from a person who advocates white nationalist ideology? Of course they'll stick up for their white hooded klan.

“a smile for my friends”

Since: Jul 07

rochester, n. y.

#5 May 18, 2012
Come on!
The guy is a freaking sicko plain and simple.
And he is not one bit different than osama bin laden. a simple terorist..., aka...coward.
I Love Hater

Los Angeles, CA

#6 May 18, 2012
georgeply77 wrote:
Come on!
The guy is a freaking sicko plain and simple.
And he is not one bit different than osama bin laden. a simple terorist..., aka...coward.
Well some Americans see this guy as a hero. Some people seen Osama as a hero. It's radicalism running amuck.

“a smile for my friends”

rochester, n. y.

#7 May 18, 2012
Any one who attacks unarmed noncombatent people is a coward. it dosnt atter what iane cause they claim to suport. And any one who suports or praises any one like him is a coward. stinking no good yellow motherless bastards the whole lot of them. Skinheaded neo-nazi or bomb toting towelheaded terrorist, their all poured out of the same yellow wax and they all come from the same cracked mold.
a coward is a coward.
I Love Haters

Los Angeles, CA

#8 May 18, 2012
georgeply77 wrote:
Any one who attacks unarmed noncombatent people is a coward. it dosnt atter what iane cause they claim to suport. And any one who suports or praises any one like him is a coward. stinking no good yellow motherless bastards the whole lot of them. Skinheaded neo-nazi or bomb toting towelheaded terrorist, their all poured out of the same yellow wax and they all come from the same cracked mold.
a coward is a coward.
Well said George!!!
Just Slim

Fremont, CA

#9 May 18, 2012
georgeply77 wrote:
a coward is a coward.
Are you telling the truth George? You know how ya get sometimes.

“a smile for my friends”

rochester, n. y.

#10 May 18, 2012
Just Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you telling the truth George? You know how ya get sometimes.
Of course i am my friend. You;ve heard how I feel about this kind of murderess wing nuts more than once over the years here on topix.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blooming Prairie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Perri Whitcomb Kramer Aug '17 Thepolice 1
News Men Arrested for Stealing Train Rails (Apr '08) Mar '17 American creed 15
News Largest Payout in Minnesota Awarded in Sexual O... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Abrahamanic Relig... 1
News Austin woman accused of whipping son (Mar '11) Jul '16 Proudmomma 25
News Schools (Feb '15) Feb '15 to many crazys ou... 1
News Blooming Prairie, Minn. / Ku Klux Klan's past i... (Mar '10) Feb '14 Destiny 6
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) Jan '14 DutchQ 11

Blooming Prairie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blooming Prairie Mortgages