Are Hispanics leaving?

Are Hispanics leaving?

There are 46 comments on the Albert Lea Tribune story from Nov 20, 2011, titled Are Hispanics leaving?. In it, Albert Lea Tribune reports that:

Walter Schwartz knows every gas station from here to Mexico. He knows which interstates and highways are more trouble than they're worth.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Albert Lea Tribune.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Aryans for Obama

Los Angeles, CA

#49 Sep 2, 2012
I don't have to speak English in the USA if I don't want to.

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#50 Sep 2, 2012
Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>.
I agree they need to come here legally but just. Because your in america means you have to speak english. Im mexican american born and raised in the united states and im bilingual and proud of it:)and i hate when white people say "oh the mexicans are taking all our jobs"please white people not true! Its just that yall are just to lazy to get the fuk up off the couch and look for one!! Your to worried About the "MEXICANS"
#pathetic
It's not about being lazy, it's about being here legally. Because someone is lazy does not justify you being in the country illegally.

You're either a American or you're not.

"Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn’t an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language ... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.”—Theodore Roosevelt, 1919.
larry

Eagle Pass, TX

#52 Sep 17, 2012
Mexicans ain't leaving they are just returning to their land. From the western Apaches to the eastern Cherokees these is Comanchero land. Just ask England, France, Spain, they'll tell you.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#53 Sep 17, 2012
spytheweb wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not about being lazy, it's about being here legally. Because someone is lazy does not justify you being in the country illegally.
You're either a American or you're not.
"Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn’t an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language ... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.”—Theodore Roosevelt, 1919.
Nice you found a dead guy to quote, funny you expect it to matter ??

Since: Sep 11

Champlin, MN

#54 Sep 17, 2012
Jim Hayden wrote:
<quoted text>
In a way this is very true. The Banks own the ballot box. However they do NOT own the American voter. We can make the necessary changes as I have described at my web site under Reducing the Size of the Government. The Federal Reserve has got to be abolished. Next the banks MUST BE FORCED into loaning only that amount of money that they hold in deposits. This will pout the power back in the capable hands of the American people.
The main reason why I am here on the Internet and not out trying to get money from the BIG MONEY people is the fact that once a person accepts their money THEY own you. I am owned by the American people and NO ONE else and I want it to stay that way. If a person want to see the necessary changes then they will support me with their vote. During an election the VOTE counts much more than does the amount of money spent. I defeated Jim Sasser (D) TN with less than $1,000.00 back in 1994. I learned that if the People will rise up against an injustice they will prevail at the ballot box. It is the getting them to stand up and be counted. Did you know that the last 8 Presidents have been elected with less than 15% of the eligible vote and less than 20% of the registered vote. Clinton won both terms with about 15% of the registered vote.
The One World Order controls the election process and the only way to beat them is with a write-in campaign which takes a massive grass roots movement like we had here in East Tennessee back in 94 when we defeated Jim Sasser.
This is OUR country and it is up to the 85% of the eligible voters to go to the polls and take OUR country back. By working together we can stop this atrocity and direct attack against us and our families. By standing together we can abolish the Federal Reserve Bank and take back the control of OUR economy.
What I find very interesting is the fact that they are above the law. However they ARE NOT above the AMERICAN VOTER.
Jim Hayden for President in 2012
http://www.jimhayden2012.org
If Mr. Hayden can get on the ballot, he can have my vote. He likes the constitution. Unlike Obama, Romney, and congress who seem to view the constitution as an obstruction to their end goals.
bob

Gilbert, AZ

#55 Sep 17, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Nice you found a dead guy to quote, funny you expect it to matter ??
Do you even know who that dead guy was.? Without looking it up somewhere?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blooming Prairie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Men Arrested for Stealing Train Rails (Apr '08) Mar '17 American creed 15
News Largest Payout in Minnesota Awarded in Sexual O... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Abrahamanic Relig... 1
News Austin woman accused of whipping son (Mar '11) Jul '16 Proudmomma 25
News Dodge County Commissioners Law enforcement cont... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Fdup 1
Regional Transit Survey (Mar '16) Mar '16 Southeast Minnesota 1
News Schools (Feb '15) Feb '15 to many crazys ou... 1
News Blooming Prairie, Minn. / Ku Klux Klan's past i... (Mar '10) Feb '14 Destiny 6

Blooming Prairie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blooming Prairie Mortgages