Rise above myths about immigration

Rise above myths about immigration

There are 23 comments on the www.owatonna.com story from Apr 22, 2010, titled Rise above myths about immigration. In it, www.owatonna.com reports that:

As I hear about renewed discussion of immigration reform, I have to admit that, for many years, I have had some real myths in my mind about immigrants - myths that I never really challenged.

Thursday April 22 nd 2010 owatonna.com A pro activists stance on illegal Mexican immigration. How they impact the community in a positive way .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.owatonna.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“THE RUMBLE WILL BECOME A ROAR”

Since: Dec 06

United States of America

#21 Apr 23, 2010
Fed Up With White Trash wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you just say the truth, that you want AmeriKKKa to remain all pasty & peachy Cracker White.
Has it occurred to you that trash comes in all colors and you are a prime example?
carlos m

Acton, CA

#22 Apr 23, 2010
3 Blind Mice wrote:
<quoted text>
People lost there homes due to an orchestrated Wall street housing bubble [conducted by White Americans] <-- Please prove me wrong!
What does Americans losing their homes and living waged jobs have to do with some illegal immigrant selling oranges on the freeway offramp?
Never mind, you and your Ilk will defiantly ignore the facts & manipulate the truth for your own twisted cause.
Tim is referring to the fact that people will do these jobs because anything beats a blank. Besides:Very few illegal aliens pick crops,or sell oranges by the freeway;they do the same work as Americans,such as construction,factory work,restaurant work and retail sales,like the hundreds that were fired from their supermarket jobs they got with false ID.
whitehair

Jeffersonville, IN

#23 Apr 23, 2010
There is no myth about illgal immigration other than: it is not immigration legally!It ,if done by sneaking across a Countries Border, breaks the law of that Country ,and is illegal,punishable according to the law.Unfortunately,our Country has not protected our Border and Country,!!!Now,Az.has done what Congress and several Presidents have not!

Praise Az.!!!Write your own representatives to follow suit!!

If all States did this ,we would have no illegals!!Then Obammy and Congress could take their amnesty to a dark place,you know where!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blooming Prairie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Water &a SLight Board advised wholesale electri... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Ray 1
News Schools (Feb '15) Feb '15 to many crazys ou... 1
News Edwards to Serve Nearly 14-Years for Murder (Apr '08) Dec '14 ajmorty 10
Friend (Jan '08) Oct '14 Dereck 7
News Beau Zabel Murder Investigation Update (Jun '08) Jun '14 Steve and Mary 9
News Rate cuts won't mean loans will be easier to get (Mar '08) Mar '14 Valli 2
News Blooming Prairie, Minn. / Ku Klux Klan's past i... (Mar '10) Feb '14 Destiny 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blooming Prairie Mortgages