'Most Wanted' seeks Minn. wife beater

There are 1 comment on the Star Tribune story from Feb 21, 2010, titled 'Most Wanted' seeks Minn. wife beater. In it, Star Tribune reports that:

"America's Most Wanted" this weekend will televise a brief report on a convicted wife beater with anti-government sentiments from southern Minnesota who has been on the run for more than 10 years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star Tribune.

Mike

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Mar 9, 2010
Dale served 45 days in county jail and was sentenced to domestic violence group, anger management and a psych eval. He was then released on 2 years probation. He didn't comply with probation and then fled. Authorities are looking for him and when he is apprehended he will serve 5 Years in Prison. He did SERVE JAIL TIME.
Jennifer contacted the FBI as she was cleaning out the farm in Blooming Prairie and found some pretty scary materials. Jennifer reported a lot of things to the FBI in 1999-2000. I hope Dale leaves Jennifer alone. I think she disappeared years ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blooming Prairie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Water &a SLight Board advised wholesale electri... Feb '15 Ray 1
News Schools Feb '15 to many crazys ou... 1
News Edwards to Serve Nearly 14-Years for Murder (Apr '08) Dec '14 ajmorty 10
Friend (Jan '08) Oct '14 Dereck 7
News Beau Zabel Murder Investigation Update (Jun '08) Jun '14 Steve and Mary 9
News Rate cuts won't mean loans will be easier to get (Mar '08) Mar '14 Valli 2
News Blooming Prairie, Minn. / Ku Klux Klan's past i... (Mar '10) Feb '14 Destiny 6
More from around the web

Blooming Prairie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]