Pit bull that killed smaller dog to b...

Pit bull that killed smaller dog to be put down

There are 1 comment on the The Austin Daily Herald story from Jul 17, 2012, titled Pit bull that killed smaller dog to be put down. In it, The Austin Daily Herald reports that:

The Austin City Council decided on a 5-2 vote Monday evening to keep the designation of "dangerous dog" on an Austin man's pit bull, along with the order to have it euthanized.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Austin Daily Herald.

Sheryl Finley

Owatonna, MN

#1 Jul 20, 2012
Yeah, I am a little pissed because you made **** certain to write up a story about this, while you ignored the fact that the coun cil voted to impose a huge tax on homeowners lots that they could never bhope to pay during their lives! It is illegal, as more than one person pointed out. All the council said was to take it to court if they didn't like it. Theyy screwed rural Austin in a move that will make them indebted to the banks all because of greedy Austin busineespeople!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blooming Prairie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) Mar 18 Minnesota jay 12
News Blooming Prairie, Minn. / Ku Klux Klan's past i... (Mar '10) Jan '18 Ann2907 7
News Heard on the Street: Sterling Bank to demolish ... Nov '17 Comment123 1
Perri Whitcomb Kramer (Aug '17) Aug '17 Thepolice 1
News Men Arrested for Stealing Train Rails (Apr '08) Mar '17 American creed 15
News Largest Payout in Minnesota Awarded in Sexual O... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Abrahamanic Relig... 1
News Austin woman accused of whipping son (Mar '11) Jul '16 Proudmomma 25

Blooming Prairie Jobs

Personal Finance

Blooming Prairie Mortgages