Guilty of DWI, Canandaigua Town Supervisor stripped of duties

Full story: WHEC-TV Rochester, NY

Guilty on two counts of felony DWI, Canandaigua's Town Supervisor is stripped of his duties and could face prison time.
Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Apr 21, 2009

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2009

He told our news partners at the Messenger Post Newspapers, "I obviously had too much. I didn't belong behind the wheel. This happened on my own time. I work hard and play hard."

You blitheriing MORON.

drop the puck, Ref...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2009

STRIPPED, LLOYD, STRIPPED. As in taken away from, as in, un-dressed in public, as in, releived of your sworn duties, as in, YOU ARE A LOSER. You should have resigned, you arrogant louse. Not quite above the law now, are you Lloyd? Was that brief tenure, your Elliot Spitzer imitation?
Mr Skeptical

Englewood, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2009

From the article: "Monday night we found Kinnear at the Elks Lodge in Canandaigua for a bowling league banquet"
Elk's lodge and bowling, huh? Something tells me alcohol was involved there. Can't say I blame him. I'd need a drink after being convicted of a felony, and loosing my job at the same time too! I think, however, Kinnear may have a drinking problem.

drop the puck, Ref...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2009

Lloyd, overheard talking to the Darrell and Darryl and Larry bowling team, stammered, "But, didn't I pay a lawyer to get me out of this manure?"
Townie

Webster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2009

Way to go Lloyd. What an obnoxious MORON
justacommenter

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2009

Geez, if he were a city councilman in Rochester, he'd still have a job.

Get rid of Lightfoot!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bloomfield Discussions

Search the Bloomfield Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 35 min Ma Kettle 6,342
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 47 min Billy O Liar 6,363
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 22 hr Sham Hannuty 16,777
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Jul 20 Sham Hanutty 436
Upstate New York man shot in mobile home park Jul 8 CountryRes 1
Jazz Fest & CMAC create 'Doobie' dilemma Jun 25 Tommy Rules 1
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Cmon Already 754
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bloomfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bloomfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••