More school cuts imminent under Cuomo...

More school cuts imminent under Cuomo's budget plan

There are 1 comment on the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle story from Jan 27, 2013, titled More school cuts imminent under Cuomo's budget plan. In it, Rochester Democrat and Chronicle reports that:

Gov. Andrew Cuomo touted a 3 percent school aid increase in his budget proposal Tuesday, but not every district gets a bump under his plan -- in fact, nearly a quarter of districts would get less than they did this year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rochester Democrat and Chronicle.

Special Ed

Rochester, NY

#1 Jan 27, 2013
With well over 32,000 dollars being spent on each kid in HFLCSD and less than 8000 per kid in regular ed, along with the ridiculous costs of administration in the district......it is easy to see where the cuts need to be made.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bloomfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Walmart Lego Theft Triggers High-Speed Chase May 25 RacistFireCrotchB... 5
News Man pleads not guilty in heroin injection fatality (Dec '06) Apr '15 Kelsey love 13
News Woman suffers from overdose, man arrested for i... (Mar '09) Mar '15 jamebazer 13
Ontario DA Tantillo Sued for Withholding Evidence (Jul '08) Mar '15 annonamis 15
News How Exactly Do You Define Upstate New York? Mar '15 Man 23
Review: Iron Mike's Military Exchange Feb '15 Tim 1
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Nov '14 I voted Zornow 3
More from around the web

Bloomfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]