Jordan Ray Thomas Miller

Jordan Ray Thomas Miller, 13, of Farmington, went to be with our heavenly father on Oct. Read more
tether archuleta

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Nov 4, 2008
I love Jordan so much and will keep his memory a live memory alive for ever and will always talk about him so others will not forget him either I love him so much and know body will ever know the half of it.Please help me keep jordans memory alive......
GUM BALL

Albuquerque, NM

#4 Nov 15, 2008
jorden rip man chill with the hevenly father and be coll man may you rest in peace
GUM BALL

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Nov 15, 2008
jorden rip man chill with the hevnly father rest in peace be coll
jacob murphy

Albuquerque, NM

#7 Dec 2, 2008
man me and jorda ray thomas miller hanged out 24 7 me and jordan had a special connection when he was at hermosa middle school we where best friends and when he went to mesa view we where still best friends and in my heart i miss him like a fat kid misses his twinkie and he always called me murph love u buddie rip man dont get in trouble up there
amanda cox

Porterville, CA

#8 Dec 3, 2008
jordan was one of the youngest kids hangin out in our group and yet every one loved him so much we will miss you jordan and you will always be in our hearts you where an amazing person and you are loved dearly love you kiddo i miss you tons
mamma angela

Albuquerque, NM

#9 Mar 11, 2009
wow kiddo seems like forever but yet not so long ago you just here at my door.my darling boy you are missed an thought of daily you will forever hold a special place in my heart....run free lil one an know your are truely loved..
mamma angela

Albuquerque, NM

#10 Mar 13, 2009
DO YOU REMEMBER OR HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN???????
I LOVE YOU JORDAN ..........
Keeley

Albuquerque, NM

#11 Jul 9, 2009
Dang Jordan You have no clue how much I miss you... I think about you every day! Me and Leo always talk about you and the good times we had... The best of my memories are with you and I really wish you were here with us...you are such a special guy and I cant seem to let go of you...I will see you someday babez :) be good I love you!!!!!!!!!! Love Keeley..<3
Ashley Schultz

Las Cruces, NM

#12 Oct 13, 2014
Hey Jordan I love you soo much and I'll see you someday. I can't stop thinking about you and I hope you forgive me love you boo...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bloomfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama COUNTDOWN Clock 1000 days left & c... (Apr '14) 4 hr XandO 395
News Unemployment rate rises for NM cities as other ... (Jul '13) 7 hr Francia 388
Debate: Marijuana - Farmington, NM (Aug '10) 9 hr puffer 45
News Jilted ex-boyfriend puts up abortion billboard (Jun '11) 10 hr Pity the fool 363
News Dine apprenticeship program prepares Navajo wor... (Jul '09) Fri Horace 40
A New Motorcycle Club running aroung?? (Jan '10) Mar 25 XandO 18
News Residents fuss about Comcast outages (Aug '09) Mar 25 XandO 34
Bloomfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Bloomfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]