Teen Killed in Bloomfield Nebraska Crash

Teen Killed in Bloomfield Nebraska Crash

There are 5 comments on the KOLN-TV Lincoln story from Jun 28, 2010, titled Teen Killed in Bloomfield Nebraska Crash. In it, KOLN-TV Lincoln reports that:

A Bloomfield teenager has died and other has been critically injured in a crash near Bloomfield in northeast Nebraska.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOLN-TV Lincoln.

David McDonald

Falfurrias, TX

#1 Aug 30, 2010
I do not believe that Jessica was behind the wheel at the time of the accident, she general drove like a little old lady and never has had a previous accident! Yet according to the first person on the scene found a young man with a history of driving under the influence, crawling toward the ditch to hide evidence, 12 pack of beer and a bottle of liquor. First words out of his mouth to the farmer was that "she was driving". To that I say BS and that he is a coward hiding his reckless behavior behind the reckless death of my daughter. Take a hard look at his driving history and his own bragging words about walking away from previous accidents. To further complicate matters the chain of evidence custody was severally compromised by leaving the wreck vehicle in a place where many curious on lookers were able to rummage through the wreckage and even remove items. In the end the truth will come out and Jessica will be cleared of causing the accident which took her life. Dustin Karma will catch up to you! If you were so critically injured how were you able to show up at the viewing, joking around with and laughing with your friends and not even have the courage to express any such sorrow in the loss of Jessica's life to her family. You are a coward and fortunate that I restrained my son at the time. Your day will come where you will have to answer for all that you have done, either here on earth or in front of God almighty.
Dustin Poppe

United States

#2 Dec 13, 2010
ya see you dont believe she was behind the wheel thats what you think did you read the report that the cop wrote out they looked at every point of the wreck there was no way that i could have been driven that car that morning! and yes i have made a few bad choses in my life we all do we are only human! the bottle of liquor was not mine it was her brothers and that was not the first words out of mouth he asked me what my name was and who else was in the car and i said jessica then he asked were she was i said still in the car the case of beer was not mine it was hers i dont even drink that stuff bye the way then i told him she was dead i was not crawling for the ditch i tried standing up to go find her and thats when i found out my dips were dislocated and i crawled a little ways back to the car and no one else was out their to look thro the car besides the farmer who left right away to call for help and yes i showed up at the viewing and was with my friends. and you also must not have seen the pic of me their were three people on the emt that knew me because i new their kids they had no idea who i was untill i said my name and it takes alot of balls for david to start pushing me while im on crutchs thats real cool i would like to see him try it now i tried telling him what happend and he would not listen i cant even explain the pain that u have gone through as her dad but u also have to under stand she was a dam good friend of mine that i would have done any thing for her i tried talking her into letting me drive and she would not me you were not there along with any one else i was i know what happen and i told the cops i would not lie about what happen i do not see how i am a coward the real one is you that u have to say this over the computer and not to my face i will let people think what they want to i know what happend and told every thing to the best of what i could reamber and u want to know the last thing she said to me was o god dustin and she grabed my arm i dont sleep some nights because of what does thro my head and joking around with my friends and laughing is what she would have wanted she told me is she were to ever die she does not any one crying we wanted us be happy that she was in a better place and tell me this if i was driven that car how would i have ened up on the east side of the car and im 6 foot 4 and i had my seat as far back as it would go and the driver seat was really close to the steering wheel?????
Dustin Poppe

Chicago, IL

#3 Dec 13, 2010
so u have no idea what happend at all that about what happen its what people had told you and if you know any think about living in a small town word gets around fast and the story ends up getting change! maybe you should talk to the real people the people that were their they sheriffs office has a phone number call them and see what they tell. until then you should keep your mouth shut they day that u can prove to me i was driven that car will be the day hell freezez over! and nice letter you sent to me you really think that is going to work the sheriffs that it was really funny when i showed that to them ikd who you think u are but im thinking to need to get your dam facts straight before you start blaming people ur the true coward and o ya trust me is i was not on crutch's when david did that to me in front of every one it would have been the last thing he had done so stop talking about this and drop it its done its over she is gone and their is nothing any one can do to bring her back and im 100% sure she would not want us sitting here bitching at each outhere about it!!!!!!!
LeAndra

Lexington, KY

#4 Jul 29, 2012
so very tragic, it makes me sad.
Dalton Gobel

Vermillion, SD

#5 Dec 31, 2015
Dustin Poppe is a huge piece of shit. He is a waste of space, a low life, and a huge letdown for everyone. Talk about a low life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bloomfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wausa Jukebox (Jun '12) Jul '17 Musikologist 18
Creighton Music Emporium (Oct '12) Mar '17 Musikologist 13
Improving magnets that can change the world for... (Nov '15) Nov '15 langham research ... 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Nebraska (... (Oct '10) Apr '15 neutral 103
can a magnet slow down a new digital meter? (Aug '14) Aug '14 magnet man 1
low friction magnet experiment (Mar '14) Mar '14 Pasi Rajamaki 1
News Day Care Allegations: Toddler Bit By Worker, Gi... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Jill 2

Bloomfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bloomfield Mortgages