Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

good luck with that.Romney can not talk unscripted without making himself look foolish.How will ever get through the debates? Even if i did believe his secret policies may work,he can not get his message out of his mouth without looking like a fool. He is in real trouble
Interesting

Willow Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

american wrote:
good luck with that.Romney can not talk unscripted without making himself look foolish.How will ever get through the debates? Even if i did believe his secret policies may work,he can not get his message out of his mouth without looking like a fool. He is in real trouble
And Obama cannot talk without a teleprompter!!! He is Teleprompter-in-Chief!!! He has PROVEN to be a terrible leader and an awesome liar and promise breaker!!!

NOBAMA 2012

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I will never apologize for my belief in Christianity! NEVER!
However, you will have to answer for yours.
CHEERS!
Muslims are all bad people, right? They're all going to hell, right? Christians are the only one's following the true God, right?
So if DEVOUT CHRISTIANS who are members of the Church of Jesus Christ Christian believe only whites deserve to exist, they still go to heaven.

http://www.aryan-nation.org/
Strong Proud Conservative

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

Today's Gallup poll is bad news for the Democrats. The Dems were bragging about Obama's 7 point lead just last week. As of today Obama has dropped by 6 points and only leads Romney by 1 point. On top of that Obama's approval ratings have once again dropped below 50%.

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
Today's Gallup poll is bad news for the Democrats. The Dems were bragging about Obama's 7 point lead just last week. As of today Obama has dropped by 6 points and only leads Romney by 1 point. On top of that Obama's approval ratings have once again dropped below 50%.
What do other polls show?
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/elections/

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said.... post a link where he says, I concede the election", or don't post at all. Not something that your little worthless mind feels "pretty much"!
NOBAMA 2012
I suppose that I will have to wait until the late evening of Nov. 6 or the morning of Nov. 7 for Romney to finally have to say those words "I concede the election to President Obama." The only reason for the wait is that President Obama has not yet won the election, as most all the opinion polls indicate he will do in a landslide.

As we approach the election, I am quite sure that Romney will continue to "shoot himself in the foot," since he rarely "takes aim," as President Obama accurately pointed out about Romney. This guy is totally unable to plan, as his lack of proposals to improve the economy shows.

Both Romney and Ryan essentially say, "Trust us. After we win the election, then we will find out what the American public wants, and make sure it goes through Congress." That's not much of a plan -- it sounds like the "Herman Cain Plan" in which Cain always said that he would form a committee to study the problem.

In the meantime, until that fateful day in which the Neo-CONs show themselves incapable of holding the Republican Party hostage to their extremist right-wing conspiracy to take over America, I will point to Romney's "my remarks were not elegantly stated" speech as amounting to being Romney's concession speech:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I will never apologize for my belief in Christianity! NEVER!
However, you will have to answer for yours....
I am not an apologist.

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose that I will have to wait until the late evening of Nov. 6 or the morning of Nov. 7 for Romney to finally have to say those words "I concede the election to President Obama." The only reason for the wait is that President Obama has not yet won the election, as most all the opinion polls indicate he will do in a landslide.
As we approach the election, I am quite sure that Romney will continue to "shoot himself in the foot," since he rarely "takes aim," as President Obama accurately pointed out about Romney. This guy is totally unable to plan, as his lack of proposals to improve the economy shows.
Both Romney and Ryan essentially say, "Trust us. After we win the election, then we will find out what the American public wants, and make sure it goes through Congress." That's not much of a plan -- it sounds like the "Herman Cain Plan" in which Cain always said that he would form a committee to study the problem.
In the meantime, until that fateful day in which the Neo-CONs show themselves incapable of holding the Republican Party hostage to their extremist right-wing conspiracy to take over America, I will point to Romney's "my remarks were not elegantly stated" speech as amounting to being Romney's concession speech:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
It won't be Romney making the concession speech that night. Of course when Obama loses he's so arrogant I have a feeling he may try to pull a Grover Cleveland.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You are never right.......... you just spin things to make people think you are smart! It's clever because I didn't take the bait!
So there!
Keep on spinnin'! That's what you do best!
You're a stick-in-the-mud Democrat!...
I am clever because I forced you to show that you do not know the answers to my questions ... AS USUAL!

The "mud" that YOU are stuck in is back in the 19th century (at best).

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not an apologist.
Your President is, though.

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Naturally they're skewed leaning Democrat 12 points.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
This is the same nonsense that is spewed on here by our Jihad Monkey Fertilizer Flinger and his Repub/Neocon gerbils. No wonder they are desperate.
They all drink at the same Rush Limbaugh watering hole.

Republican California US Representative Sonny Bono said, when the GOP had lost yet another election, "Our problem was that we began to believe our own rhetoric."

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know the case so ,therefore, I can forgive your ignorance! Scoffer! One day you will understand!
CHEERS!
I understand a great deal now. I am not scoffing at anything except you, so I guess that still counts.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
I did not know you weren't a citizen. Why do you even bother with our politics?

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
It won't be Romney making the concession speech that night. Of course when Obama loses he's so arrogant I have a feeling he may try to pull a Grover Cleveland.
Isn't that where someone poops on your chest?

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

Look at the little drowning boy grasping at straws. Obama is going to win. A middle class, centrist had to tell you that.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Bizzaro Dan, likes to focus on that one poll that shows what he wants to see. It is less stress on his simple little mind.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Our president is enough of a man to admit when himself and the US have made mistakes. It takes a bigger man to admit mistakes than to gloss over them as your "heroes" like Bush43 and Romney2012 did and do.

Romney's "It's not elegantly stated" excuse was yet another example of Romney's attempting to put a "good spin" on what was probably a fatal political blunder.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Naturally they're skewed leaning Democrat 12 points.
If you want to see "skewed," wait until the American public has time to think about Mitt's:

1. Dissing 47 percent of the country
2. Giving one of the most disastrous explanations in recent political history of why he "skewed" up

Check this out: I predict that the polls will rise 5% for Obama within a week.

Romney: Not ready for "prime time"!

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I did not know you weren't a citizen. Why do you even bother with our politics?
He's your President. I didn't vote for him and I refuse to claim him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bloomfield Discussions

Search the Bloomfield Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's Chat 2 hr night machine 120
keep 1 drop 1 = + 3 stacked (Dec '13) 2 hr night machine 1,241
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 2 hr night machine 10,055
- end of the Word game - (Jul '11) 2 hr night machine 2,416
Bloomfields city police officer (Nov '13) 5 hr Guest 9
Brandon cook 5 hr Guest 2
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Jul 25 vote to vote 10,207
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bloomfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bloomfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••