First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bloomie427

Dexter, MO

#1 Aug 5, 2010
Bloomfield man arrested for meth lab in his car @ Dollar Store lot..And hes narcing people out.
how sad

Florissant, MO

#2 Aug 5, 2010
yeah i know one of them people was his kids mom how sad for him to try and do that to his own child so i guess you can say he dont care enough for his child why would he care about anyone else
who

Grayville, IL

#3 Aug 5, 2010
who was it
bloomie427

Dexter, MO

#4 Aug 5, 2010
the same one whose apartment mysteriously burned down today.
Just Being Nosey

Mexico, MO

#5 Aug 6, 2010
Who'd they arrest? Was the lab in his car or the apartment? Was the arrest and the fire related or are these two different events?
bad luck

Kennett, MO

#6 Aug 6, 2010
Just my luck. I went to the Dollar General store today to buy some coffee filters, lithium batteries, cold medicine, and they were sold out. I guess there must be a bug going around. I also went over to see a buddy of mine and his apartment had caught on fire. Man, oh, man it's been one of those weeks. I haven't slept a wink . I think i'll go to walley world and see what's cooking. I wonder if O'reilys is still open. I need some starting fluid. It's a shame Haynes lost the election, He's really going to have a yard on now.
bloomie427

Dexter, MO

#7 Aug 6, 2010
The apartment "seems" to be unrelated but lets get real. After living there since at least winter, it seems very strange that a fire would break out in HIS apartment 2 hours after he was arrested. Just sounds a strange occurance to me.
JustMe

Hayti, MO

#8 Aug 7, 2010
The fire was started by a coffee pot, that was left on, as he was a coffee drinker. And fyi he loves his son very much!
bloomie427

Dexter, MO

#9 Aug 7, 2010
Yep, he does love his son...Thats why he told the cops that his sons mom was doing meth with him...And by the way...SHE TESTED CLEAN for that junk. Very nice of him wouldn't you say?
curious

Washington, IN

#10 Aug 8, 2010
What is his name?
bloomie427

Dexter, MO

#11 Aug 8, 2010
curious wrote:
What is his name?
It should be in the Dexter paper sometime this week.
bloomie427

Dexter, MO

#12 Aug 8, 2010
Oops, it made the 5 o'clock news..The name is Jason Marrs.
JustMe

Hayti, MO

#13 Aug 8, 2010
bloomie427 wrote:
Yep, he does love his son...Thats why he told the cops that his sons mom was doing meth with him...And by the way...SHE TESTED CLEAN for that junk. Very nice of him wouldn't you say?
He did not tell the cops his sons mom was doing meth, nor has he told the cops anything about any one, but someone should. He needs help and hopefully he will get it.
bloomie427

Dexter, MO

#14 Aug 8, 2010
You need to get your facts straight. Yes he did tell the cops that she did meth with him. And I agree he does need help. Maybe he will accept help now before its too late. His son needs a dad that will be on this earth, not in a grave.
bloomie427

Dexter, MO

#15 Aug 8, 2010
Jason has a mom and a sister that want whats best for him too.
hmmm

Farmington, MO

#16 Aug 9, 2010
bloomie427 wrote:
The apartment "seems" to be unrelated but lets get real. After living there since at least winter, it seems very strange that a fire would break out in HIS apartment 2 hours after he was arrested. Just sounds a strange occurance to me.
may sound strange but he couldn't have burned it cause he was in JAIL
bloomie427

Dexter, MO

#17 Aug 9, 2010
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>may sound strange but he couldn't have burned it cause he was in JAIL
Just my own thinking but....what about "friends" that could have known what was in the apart. Maybe evidence needed to go away.
tara webber

Hayti, MO

#18 Aug 10, 2010
this is his sister and he dose love his son and his family and drugs do some strange shit to u and by the way i heard to nite on kdex news that the fire at the battles apt was not realated to him so u all need to get your facts straight and keep my brothers name out of yalls mouth and i know who is talking shit so y hide your name just be real and put yours like i did and if u was messed up on meth u would be the same but let me tell u he dose love his son and he just needs help and now he is going to get it and plz just keep his name off here i am goin to get this topix taken off and dont want to see it or hear about it nomore thanx jason marrs sister tara webber
my opinion

United States

#19 Aug 10, 2010
this is my opinion and i dont think even if you were messed up on meth you shouldnt try to have your kids takin away from their mother..that is called being a selfish and vendictive asshole to me..like it or not maybe if he wouldve thought about the son he loves so much he would have made his family work and not worry about drugs..i just feel like being on meth is an excuse for all these meth heads out here for what they do..no matter how much drugs you do snitching on your kids mom to get her kids taken is not a meth decision that a vendictive decision cause he got caught up and she wasnt dealing with his shit anymore
OMG LOL

Wappapello, MO

#20 Aug 18, 2010
Tara Webber?! The fat Tara Webber?! LMAO!! Your brother is a drug head, who would rather kill himself than be with his son!! Hey Tara, so you banging Tiffany Medlin? Last time I heard you two were caught red handed in the backseat!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bloomfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
did cowtown cafe close? 7 hr guest 1
New Mansion in Bloomfield 11 hr Bloomfieldian 17
stolen items 15 hr victim 1
Family Counseling Center (Dec '13) Thu Kurt Cooks 4
New cop in Bloomfield Thu biteme 3
Nestle Purina (Dec '12) Apr 21 Maria 35
kristy cecil (Mar '13) Apr 17 YEA 11
More from around the web

Bloomfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE