Leonard

Malden, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2008

I was wondering why Bloomfield billiards has went so down hill?
bigmouth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2008

its like any smalltown business people arent spending money and it costs money no matter how you look at it to keep the doors open and swingin!!
dogglover11

Malden, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2008

i went by there a couple times in the last few weeks and the place was DEAD!!!!! i have also heard that there was an extreme raise in food and drink prices!!
bigmouth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2008

well its like the two little old ladies trying to sell apples one has one apple for $10000 dollars and the lady across the street has 10000 apples for a dollar a piece you tell me who has the better deal on trying to make a living.? If you dont understand this ill explain it if you want me to!! It is a basic marketing strategy!!

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2008

The only strategy anyone from Bloomfield has is how to get out of here strategy. Did you look that example up in your little high school book.
great

Campbell, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2008

it's a shame that it's so hard for a business to stay town here. If they raised their prices it's probably because their expenses went up like everyone elses.
sadly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2008

Judged:

Yes it is a shame that a business can't stay open. But maybe if we would stop taking our Bloomfield dollars to Dexter, and start spending them here we wouldn't have that big of a problem.
wondering

Campbell, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2008

Judged:

I agree and even if the prices are higher than dexter by the time you use gas to get to dexter you would not be getting a cheaper meal
sadly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2008

Judged:

We should all ban Dexter from our minds and spend just one week spending all our money here in Bloomfield and see how things pick up all around.

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2008

Judged:

just look at all the low lifes that hang out there. that is reason enough not to go.
whatsup

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2008

Judged:

you have people like kevin murdaugh and brian barton going there, need i say more? they are the white trash of bloomfield, and both like anal sex and are probably doing each other because they live together..........

“My Real Name Is Kim ”

Since: Sep 08

Currently Bloomfield MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2008

Kevin is a great person...he is a very good friend of mine and my father in law has been since they were in school together and Brian Barton is a good guy....you just have to know how to take him but i'm not here to bad mouth anyone The Pool Hall is a great place to go when you want to play pool or poker the food is good and the owners aren't that bad but you have to know how to take anybody basically.....so if you really don't know them keep their name out of your mouth

Kennett, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2008

Judged:

jealous people make extreme accusations. consider the source when youn hear the small minded negative comments about others.
tammielea

Kennett, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2008

Judged:

I think even if you do know them it is low of you to bad mouth anyone. That makes you white trash. The pool hall is a great place to go, I drive there at least once a week and I live in Chaffee. Kevin and Brian are great friends of mine and I don't think they are doing each other. They both like women too much for that. Have a nice day, night or whatever! ;))
whatsup

Kennett, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2008

Judged:

tammielea wrote:
I think even if you do know them it is low of you to bad mouth anyone. That makes you white trash. The pool hall is a great place to go, I drive there at least once a week and I live in Chaffee. Kevin and Brian are great friends of mine and I don't think they are doing each other. They both like women too much for that. Have a nice day, night or whatever! ;))
is sounds like you are involved with both of them.
tickle pink

Alton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2008

Judged:

Is Brian still with Karen?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2008

Judged:

HELL NO!!!! SHE IS'NT WITH HIM She finally came to her senses and kicked his stinky ass, fowl mouth out.
tickle pink

Alton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2008

And she's supposed to be better. HA HA

Kennett, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2008

Judged:

tickle pink wrote:
Is Brian still with Karen?
brian left her because she is an alcohaulic and cheated on him... i know he goes to church, but she refused.m brian is better off without that loser.
guest1948

Washington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2008

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>brian left her because she is an alcohaulic and cheated on him... i know he goes to church, but she refused.m brian is better off without that loser.
if i were you i would look in the mirror. you are the biggest loser in bloomfield and have no room to talk about anyone-child molester..........

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bloomfield Discussions

Search the Bloomfield Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
sikeston elks racists 11 min guest 23
John's Mexican Villa 12 min humid 49
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 32 min RNC Rightwing NUT Cases 95,543
Yorkie Puppies 1 hr Faith 3
Make a sentence from a 5 letter word 1 hr Princess Hey 25
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Fri vote to vote 10,207
What should be done Fri Bloomfield citizens 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bloomfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bloomfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE