Keith Haynes In Jail?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just askin

Dexter, MO

#21 Oct 13, 2012
I have been told that this cop keith haynes has been fired and brought back to his job, taken evidence out of the evidence locker has been covered up for by the sheriff and has molested young girls in the county jail {favors for favors} is what the cops refer to it as. and now he is running for some kind of office? Does anyone have the true low down on this guy? has it been kept out of the newspapers? has anyone ever tried to testify against him? Does anyone have proof?
Nose Candy

Mountain Home, AR

#22 Oct 13, 2012
Oscar Gouge at it wrote:
<quoted text>Cocane Joe should have been gone years ago. What a joke he is.
Pass the Powdered Doughnuts, lol
Dexter

Dexter, MO

#23 Oct 14, 2012
He has personally done illegal things/behavior towards me when I once got in trouble. I went to the sheriff & told him everything & told him I was going higher to report him, Keith threatened me said I would lose my kids 4ever neway I was told not to do that cuz it would actually cause me more problems & sheriff said this convo has been recorded & I promise he won't contact u again as with a certain juvenile officer who was coming to my house harassing me I had a lawyer so she never should of been communicating with me! I never had nemore problems with him. He is dirty gas sex with infirnants which I called him on a certain 1 I knew about! This place is so corrupt that I actually am getting my bachelors in criminal justice in hopes to change how things work here. I hope getting in there I can let the higher ups know maybe when a good moral employee rats them out they may actually fix the problems!
just askin

Dexter, MO

#24 Oct 15, 2012
was there ever anything about him reported in the newspaper and if so do you know the date? I wouldnt mind digging it up. and good luck with the criminal justice!
Nose Candy

Mountain Home, AR

#25 Oct 15, 2012
just askin wrote:
was there ever anything about him reported in the newspaper and if so do you know the date? I wouldnt mind digging it up. and good luck with the criminal justice!
I'ts not luck but money that get you justice, most likely it will keep things out of the paper as well.
just askin

Dexter, MO

#26 Oct 18, 2012
would some one post everything on here that they have heard and or know about this corrupt cop? How about sending that in to the governors office. Always start at the top. Especially with the rumors of the rapes and the set ups and the drugs given to the confidental informants just to get someone else sent down the river. If you want him out and behind bars where he belongs you got to stand tall and do it. So there are no newspaper stories that figures but someone knows! Someone has the truth.
Kinky

Poplar Bluff, MO

#27 Nov 3, 2012
Dexter wrote:
He has personally done illegal things/behavior towards me when I once got in trouble. I went to the sheriff & told him everything & told him I was going higher to report him, Keith threatened me said I would lose my kids 4ever neway I was told not to do that cuz it would actually cause me more problems & sheriff said this convo has been recorded & I promise he won't contact u again as with a certain juvenile officer who was coming to my house harassing me I had a lawyer so she never should of been communicating with me! I never had nemore problems with him. He is dirty gas sex with infirnants which I called him on a certain 1 I knew about! This place is so corrupt that I actually am getting my bachelors in criminal justice in hopes to change how things work here. I hope getting in there I can let the higher ups know maybe when a good moral employee rats them out they may actually fix the problems!
What is "gas sex"? Sounds flammable.
My two cents

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#28 Nov 4, 2012
Keith gets his dope head snitches waiting trial to do anything. he once sent one in a church asking for pain pills from a certain person.
He had a hidden agenda for the Sheriffs Office.

With no evidence they'll stoop low

He's crooked.
Grow some

Saint Louis, MO

#29 Jan 10, 2013
This forum is a bunch of crap. If you have proof of something then grow some and go to the highway patrol and report it. All this thread is doing is giving a bunch of pussies that dont have anything else to do but bitch, the opportunity to do just that. Most of the people on here have been either arrested cause your a poophead or a family member or friend has been arrested because they are a poopheads and you just wanna gripe.
Local

Dexter, MO

#30 Jan 10, 2013
No that's not true everything stated about him is the truth. The law has been informed most of them are shady for this reason is why I chose CJ field to try and make a difference.
funny

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#31 Jan 19, 2013
Grow some wrote:
This forum is a bunch of crap. If you have proof of something then grow some and go to the highway patrol and report it. All this thread is doing is giving a bunch of pussies that dont have anything else to do but bitch, the opportunity to do just that. Most of the people on here have been either arrested cause your a poophead or a family member or friend has been arrested because they are a poopheads and you just wanna gripe.
what would the hwy patrol do. lol a internal investigation lol.
Patience

Dexter, MO

#32 Jan 27, 2013
Just thought I would warn you that there is a pastor and his wife, Charles and Yvett keller T., that have recently came to your town. She has written a book called My Purse. Available on amazon that accuses him of child molestation, sleeping with the praise leader, porn addiction, sleeping with members. I'm warning your church that these two are complete devils. Read the book! He is her 9th husband and never raised one od her children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bloomfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tori groves 17 min Yeet 7
Any woman around Dexter like big men? 1 hr Big D 9
Travel ball 3 hr all star 3
Michael Coffer 4 hr just curious 8
help paying bill Sun Rude 5
to the people on east Missouri street with the ... Sun McGruff 7
Bloomfield Police What is Going On? Sun Barney Fife 14
More from around the web

Bloomfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Bloomfield Mortgages