Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mil...

Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 7, 2010

6,421 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Pet Store Owner

Saint Louis, MO

#6815 Aug 31, 2012
I would like to start by sying i really don't know what all the hub hub on here is about. My pups come straight from Troy MO, Franklin County, Elsberry, and Moscow Mills. All of these breeders follow strict guide lines when it comes to the health and welfare of these dogs. Occasionally,we get a bad batch of pooches come through but, that can only be expected when your inventory is in the thousands. As always we have a complete money back satisfaction gurantee on all of our stock. The humane thing is just to put the sick dogs down , so they don't contaminate the rest of the inventory. Since it would be less than cost effective to have the humane society dispose of the animals they are all shipped back to the breeder where they are destroyed. Please don't discriminate against all pet stores just because of a few bad apples.
Pet Store Owner

Saint Louis, MO

#6816 Aug 31, 2012
truth wrote:
<quoted text>What the hell is wrong with you? Are you half retarded? Do you ware a helmet when walking? Is your girlfreind a pole dancer? Do you know what you just posted is veiwed by millions on this topix and you just showed this world that if you are employed buy a company then this company needs to stop hireing retarded helmet wareing people who date pole dancers. HEHEHE. Stop with your racist crap, this is America and know your family tree only goes back 200 yrs like the rest of us. I did something funny one time and I should share this story with you, it will help you with your racist ways.
Back in the 80's I lived in an area of Missouri to where the KKK was real strong and they came to me to join their fight, so I thought about it an thought about it then thought about it some more, then of coarse I grew up in a big city in Missouri and couldn't beleive this part of Missouri that was full of small Ozark towns was this full of idiots.
After about a week or so I decided to join and started going to their meetings and hanging with some of these rednecks idiots and before you knew it, I became a trusted member of this branch area chapter of the KKK of Missouri, Arkansas and I think the eastern parts of Oklahoma and Texas.
Well when I would go to these meetings I would scope the place out, like was there any survalance cameras, watch dogs, gaurds, access roads, and would document all phone numbers, names, what we talked about, plus what kind of good shit they had like guns, TV's etc. etc. on paper after every meeting.
Then go home and study and plan and wait for the right moment. Well this moment came one hot August night when the preacher/leader/idiot had to go out of town on a family emergency for 2 days. what I did next might shock you.
I went to this secret place and stole all the good shit and let all their live stock farm animals go free. This is when the whole place did something I always thought was an arsens way of not telling the truth, The whole damn place just went up in flames.
Then 2 days later when cheif grand poop come home to find total ruin, I showed up in a panic and acted all sad and pissed and like a good member, I blamed it on the blacks and jews. Now to the funny part.
The FBI was watching this group for a while and as I was standing around giving my oscar winning performance as a good little racist I spotted the FBI man in charge.
I got his name from calling the cop shop and called this guy and gave him all their secrets, HEHEHE. the place was gone, the group was in prison, their land was seized and today they ain't no more. HEHEHE
How does this help you, your wondering? When your a racist your realy all alone in this world cuz you can't trust anyone. HEHEHE.
PS. Call the popo I don't care because it's been way to long for them to do anything about it now. Call the KKK because what are they going to do? Nothing like always. If they try anything, I will witness another strange fire. HEHEHE
Considering the fact you can't spell the word "WEAR" properly , I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are telling the TRUTH about being from a PO DUNK TOWN in misery or as you hillbillys say Missouri. Just one thing confuses me, Since you are obviously DARK as the ACE Of Spades how did you infiltrate the Ku Klux Klan??? Must have been your clever diguise as an old Mississippi Ditch Digger..Funny thing is those folks can't be all bad , I mean after all they gave you a job cleaning up their shyyyyyt.
truth

Fordland, MO

#6817 Aug 31, 2012
Pet Store Owner wrote:
<quoted text>Considering the fact you can't spell the word "WEAR" properly , I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are telling the TRUTH about being from a PO DUNK TOWN in misery or as you hillbillys say Missouri. Just one thing confuses me, Since you are obviously DARK as the ACE Of Spades how did you infiltrate the Ku Klux Klan??? Must have been your clever diguise as an old Mississippi Ditch Digger..Funny thing is those folks can't be all bad , I mean after all they gave you a job cleaning up their shyyyyyt.
Wow a racist pet store owner! Do you seperate the Black animals from the White ones HONKEY? I can take your store down if I feel like it so watch what you say racist. I took down those racist bastards and am working on another group right now. These bastards are the worse then I have seen yet. They blend in at stores, Churches, Schools, as your neighbors, and are sly as a fox and sneaky, mean, inbred, overweight, you know who I am speaking of, your kind. HEHEHE. Shut the hell up punk or else.
yup

United States

#6818 Aug 31, 2012
mjm98 wrote:
I just spent $2,500 and $375 for shipping on a show quality rottweiler puppy from a breeder named Tony Keiser in Troy Missouri. I had him less than 4 full days and found out he has parvo. The poor little guy is now fighting for his life and the breeder, who I did research and couldn't find anything bad on, doesn't care at all. He actually said, "If the puppy dies, I'm sorry but I'm clear on my end." We told him we will take him to court and his words were, "Well then take your as* to court." This is the same guy who promised to give a lifetime of support and a 5 yr health and temperment guarantee. Parvo has an incubation period that is longer than 4 days so there is NO way he got this here. This guy didn't even send the AKC papers with the puppy. All he sent us was a printed piece of paper saying he got some shots, no labels from the actual vaccine bottles or serial numbers or anything. My vet wants this info and this guy refuses to help us at all. Stay away from VKW rottweilers.
yes, a typical puppy mill. Take him to court and warn the rest of the U.S. NOT TO BUY ANYTHING THAT ORIGINATED FROM MISSOURI!! Check where puppies were shipped from when buying from a pet shop. Better yet, adopt from a pound or shelter. The people of Missouri VOTED TO STOP this crap and it was overturned by the legislation. OUR VOTES DID NOT COUNT! OUR VOICES WERE IGNORED! BAN MISSOURI ON EVERYTHING FROM FOODS TO TOURISM! The people are as inbred here as their dogs. I pray for your little puppy's recovery. Parvo is quite deadly.
maybe

United States

#6819 Aug 31, 2012
aur56 wrote:
<quoted text> Wrong topic for this, and also ,who cares, it's over with the whole Akin thing. he said something stupid, what's new? All politicians say stupid things sometimes, he just happened to say a really stupid something. Find correct thread.
could akins name been brought up here because he was one of the legislators who wronged the voters on prop b? then his comment about legitimate rape blew up in his face on top of it all? just curious, I don't know. just guessing.
truth

Fordland, MO

#6820 Aug 31, 2012
maybe wrote:
<quoted text>could akins name been brought up here because he was one of the legislators who wronged the voters on prop b? then his comment about legitimate rape blew up in his face on top of it all? just curious, I don't know. just guessing.
So did your lefty Clair Mcaskel. Who would you come to trust more, a guy who mis-spoke then appologized for it or a lady who has been in office and a close freind with all her votes in support on everything obama did. A whole lot of big busness left Missouri under your lefty rep.
truth

Fordland, MO

#6821 Aug 31, 2012
yup wrote:
<quoted text>yes, a typical puppy mill. Take him to court and warn the rest of the U.S. NOT TO BUY ANYTHING THAT ORIGINATED FROM MISSOURI!! Check where puppies were shipped from when buying from a pet shop. Better yet, adopt from a pound or shelter. The people of Missouri VOTED TO STOP this crap and it was overturned by the legislation. OUR VOTES DID NOT COUNT! OUR VOICES WERE IGNORED! BAN MISSOURI ON EVERYTHING FROM FOODS TO TOURISM! The people are as inbred here as their dogs. I pray for your little puppy's recovery. Parvo is quite deadly.
YES,lets ban a whole State on everything because of a serious problem in every State. Now talk about inbreds, Missouri has some of coarse but not as many as the other States in America. You can't call everyone from Missouri inbred or bad just because of stupid animals and some who breed the nasty beast. I baught a Dog from Kentucky and all it did was hump my leg. I baught a Dog from Texas and all it did was dig for oil in my backyard. I baught a Dog from New York and it had the worse attitude ever. I baught a Dog from California and all it did was eat all my stash of weed. I baught a Dog from Illinois and when it barked it sounded like obama obama obama obama, this dog didn't make it to long sad to say. Get my point.
Guest too from Moo

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#6822 Aug 31, 2012
Darryl wrote:
<quoted text>I'll own as many GD dogs as I like ain't nobody gonna stop me!
Oh Darryl, you sound like such a good spokesperson for Prop.B. Just keep sending in your thoughts because with your help we'll get all the puppy mills closed down.
P.S. You may need what I really mean explained to you.
truth

Fordland, MO

#6823 Aug 31, 2012
Guest too from Moo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Darryl, you sound like such a good spokesperson for Prop.B. Just keep sending in your thoughts because with your help we'll get all the puppy mills closed down.
P.S. You may need what I really mean explained to you.
Good luck but sorry, you can call me selling puppys a puppy mill but you won't stop me from selling a puppy whenever and wherever I choose. The hell with your laws or rules. You can tell the law makers I said that. Now, do you need a puppy? I have so many of them now my neighbors are starting to complain about the yapping. If you buy one today I can throw in 2 puppys + 10 lbs of puppy poop. You weirdo lefty.
Guest too from Moo

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#6824 Sep 1, 2012
truth wrote:
<quoted text>Good luck but sorry, you can call me selling puppys a puppy mill but you won't stop me from selling a puppy whenever and wherever I choose. The hell with your laws or rules. You can tell the law makers I said that. Now, do you need a puppy? I have so many of them now my neighbors are starting to complain about the yapping. If you buy one today I can throw in 2 puppys + 10 lbs of puppy poop. You weirdo lefty.
Well my goodness! You did get what I meant. As I said,keep those well worded card and letters coming. You are a good example of a typical puppy mill owner and the best argument for a lefty like me to point to and say "look at this guy". Enough said!!
truth

Fordland, MO

#6825 Sep 1, 2012
Guest too from Moo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well my goodness! You did get what I meant. As I said,keep those well worded card and letters coming. You are a good example of a typical puppy mill owner and the best argument for a lefty like me to point to and say "look at this guy". Enough said!!
This is a topix on the internet with post made up by made up fake named people. Your a lefty and admit it. they both have something in common, there both a joke. HEHEHE, stupid lefty would point a finger at a computer screen.

Since: Mar 12

United States

#6826 Sep 2, 2012
truth wrote:
<quoted text>YES,lets ban a whole State on everything because of a serious problem in every State. Now talk about inbreds, Missouri has some of coarse but not as many as the other States in America. You can't call everyone from Missouri inbred or bad just because of stupid animals and some who breed the nasty beast. I baught a Dog from Kentucky and all it did was hump my leg. I baught a Dog from Texas and all it did was dig for oil in my backyard. I baught a Dog from New York and it had the worse attitude ever. I baught a Dog from California and all it did was eat all my stash of weed. I baught a Dog from Illinois and when it barked it sounded like obama obama obama obama, this dog didn't
make it to long sad to say. Get my point.
Bought
Gues t too from moo

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#6827 Sep 2, 2012
truth wrote:
<quoted text>This is a topix on the internet with post made up by made up fake named people. Your a lefty and admit it. they both have something in common, there both a joke. HEHEHE, stupid lefty would point a finger at a computer screen.
Like I said--keep those cards and letters comming. Everytime you "open your mouth" you confirm what I said. You are a typical puppy mill owner--simple minded.
truth

Ozark, MO

#6828 Sep 2, 2012
Gues t too from moo wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said--keep those cards and letters comming. Everytime you "open your mouth" you confirm what I said. You are a typical puppy mill owner--simple minded.
And what are you? A control freak who pushes lefty agendes on the people and use abused animals as a way to make a paycheck or just an idiot who buys in to those stupid comercials of abused looking made to look that way for TV animals or a lefty who loves animals more then people first or just a pet store owner who thinks if you cut out the little guy you make more money greedy ass or just a lefty who needs something to complain about?

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#6829 Sep 2, 2012
truth wrote:
<quoted text>And what are you? A control freak who pushes lefty agendes on the people and use abused animals as a way to make a paycheck or just an idiot who buys in to those stupid comercials of abused looking made to look that way for TV animals or a lefty who loves animals more then people first or just a pet store owner who thinks if you cut out the little guy you make more money greedy ass or just a lefty who needs something to complain about?
I'm a tree-hugging lefty who was raised by rural people who believed in having respect for and being humane to animals. My grandparents had farm animals and yes they did kill chickens and we ate them. They also would slaughter a hog every year and kept pork in a smokehouse.The livestock was kept in a dry barn at night, the poultry was kept inside a penned space and had a big henhouse.My grandfather raised and sold beagles. I'm not a fanatic but I know animal abuse when I see it. When you walk in a long dark building and see cage after cage of dogs that do nothing their whole life but breed and have puppies by the dozens until they die, you have to call this abuse. Oh yes, they did have a little run of ground outside their cage that they could go crap in.I am talking about puppy mills on this forum. Who knows or cares what the hell you are frothing at the mouth about. I'm signing off on you.You're just to mean to try and reason with.God help the animals under your watch.
truth

Ozark, MO

#6830 Sep 2, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a tree-hugging lefty who was raised by rural people who believed in having respect for and being humane to animals. My grandparents had farm animals and yes they did kill chickens and we ate them. They also would slaughter a hog every year and kept pork in a smokehouse.The livestock was kept in a dry barn at night, the poultry was kept inside a penned space and had a big henhouse.My grandfather raised and sold beagles. I'm not a fanatic but I know animal abuse when I see it. When you walk in a long dark building and see cage after cage of dogs that do nothing their whole life but breed and have puppies by the dozens until they die, you have to call this abuse. Oh yes, they did have a little run of ground outside their cage that they could go crap in.I am talking about puppy mills on this forum. Who knows or cares what the hell you are frothing at the mouth about. I'm signing off on you.You're just to mean to try and reason with.God help the animals under your watch.
Listen up lefty, I don't breed, sell or kill animals and have baught plenty of puppys from people who sell dogs from their own home around here and never witnessed any of the things you describe about long dark buildings with animals in cages untill they die, just from people who want to make a little extra income. If your from an area that has these things then go after them people not this area of people. Your cause is ment for one thing, control. why don't you go work at your local homeless shelter and help those children who need help not some animal you think is being abused because there ain't no puppy mills in this part of Missouri, because if there was everyone in this area would know about it. If I do decide to raise and sell puppys your kind won't get a penny from my income and there isn't anything you can do about that.
MacCounty

Pineville, MO

#6831 Sep 5, 2012
Sweetie also wrote:
<quoted text>You Can't read....your Cattle aren't kept in the house so they aren't pets. I suspect you might have sheep in the house though.
Who says "pets" are defined as animals kept in a house? I know lots of people with pets which never enter the house. Specifically, what statute or legal definition are you able to cite which defines it as such?
MacCounty

Pineville, MO

#6832 Sep 5, 2012
truth wrote:
<quoted text>Listen up lefty, I don't breed, sell or kill animals and have baught plenty of puppys from people who sell dogs from their own home around here and never witnessed any of the things you describe about long dark buildings with animals in cages untill they die, just from people who want to make a little extra income.
Absolutely correct. I know several people who raise puppies, and they are all kept in very good conditions with outdoors dog runs and indoor shelter with heating and cooling. Most dogs do not live in as good of conditions as the "puppy mill" dogs I have witnessed. They probably exist, but I have yet to see a typical dog house with heating in it. The main thing I have against puppy farms is I would not wanna live near one due to the barking... but that is not grounds for outlawwing them.
truth

Ozark, MO

#6833 Sep 5, 2012
MacCounty wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely correct. I know several people who raise puppies, and they are all kept in very good conditions with outdoors dog runs and indoor shelter with heating and cooling. Most dogs do not live in as good of conditions as the "puppy mill" dogs I have witnessed. They probably exist, but I have yet to see a typical dog house with heating in it. The main thing I have against puppy farms is I would not wanna live near one due to the barking... but that is not grounds for outlawwing them.
Nobody has to stop or close what theyhave down, just tell all of them you know to just pay no attention to this law like I will if I did have one and will tell all that I kmow of to pay no attention, because if the law does come they have plenty of places like freinds an family to hide the puppys until they leave.
Guest too

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#6834 Sep 5, 2012
MacCounty wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a feeling you live very near one. Your own! I personally have visited three puppy mills in Southeast Mo. that are not good, not good at all. At one,the man suggested I buy the mother of one litter. Said she was a "great little money maker".She was kept inside a building full of kennels with numerous other dogs--four different breeds--that smelled terrible. There was no air conditioner or heaters.Some of the biggest puppy mills are owned by the Amish. Theirs are clean but not heated or cooled. They are still puppy mills.Dogs to them are no different than poultry. They don't believe they have feelings.
Addressing another comment about a "pet" being an animal that is kept inside the house.There are lots of pets that never see the inside of a house. I had many when I was growing up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bloomfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corey tinnin 6 hr Fed up 4
Goat Burgers at Homecoming (Jul '14) 7 hr EAT MO GOAT 5
music game (Sep '09) 8 hr Fairydust 10,560
Make a sentence from a 5 letter word (Jul '14) 8 hr Fairydust 3,783
6 Word Sentence (Apr '15) 8 hr Fairydust 3,449
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 8 hr Fairydust 18,019
Compassion Church 8 hr Old church member 14

Bloomfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance