Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Boo

Stover, MO

#6760 Aug 15, 2012
Moonbabe wrote:
The new state inspectors know nothing, they have little common sense. Since the new regs were passed. MODA has given several breeders problems a long with two rescues I know personally. The breeders and rescues need to stand together if they want to keep their licenses !!!
I agraee that rescues and breeders need to get together. Several have been having meetings here in Mo. A coule of State Reps. have made some good suggestions. Contact stoveranimalcontrol@yahoo.com for information
sara

United States

#6761 Aug 15, 2012
oh yea wrote:
There are people staving and homeless all over the world and people are worried about the animals.wtf?
Who the hell died and made you and "att" God? Your life is worth no more and no less than any other living thing.
aur56

Aurora, MO

#6762 Aug 15, 2012
People can get off their butts and feed themselves. Yea, they can get a job, any job is better than no job.Animals are stuck with us taking care of them, they trust us to feed them, house them,get them vet care. People can fend for themselves ,animals can't...Until WE take better care of our dogs/cats we will have to have laws to stop the puppy mills/lousy breeders of dogs.OH, to OH Yea... I can't imagine you doing a whole lot to help all the people your whining about starving and homeless.
Disagree

United States

#6763 Aug 15, 2012
aur56 wrote:
People can get off their butts and feed themselves. Yea, they can get a job, any job is better than no job.Animals are stuck with us taking care of them, they trust us to feed them, house them,get them vet care. People can fend for themselves ,animals can't...Until WE take better care of our dogs/cats we will have to have laws to stop the puppy mills/lousy breeders of dogs.OH, to OH Yea... I can't imagine you doing a whole lot to help all the people your whining about starving and homeless.
Animals can fend for themselves in the wild, people domesticated them. If they are left alone long enough their instincts take over and they search out their own food and water. People on the other hand do not have animal instincts and have to be thought how to hunt and feed themselves in the wild. Unless, you count the CHIMPS in the GHETTO their natural instinct is to rob and steal from the whiteman, as well as rob and rape each other.
Teacher

Roseville, MI

#6764 Aug 15, 2012
fallen19 wrote:
I will vote No cause it is a stupid bill. My dad has a kennel that he takes very good care of the dogs he has in it. They already have laws that should be enforced by the government and police instead of adding more to it.
You are nuts! Vote yes!!! Do you really think everyone takes care of their dogs like your father? Maybe your your idea of great
care is not the same and as humane as the law wants.
The puppy mill dog NEVER is taken care of as well as it should be.
I feel these mills should be abolished totally and completely, period!
For those of you who don't agree, then go live in a cage your whole life and get treated as these poor animals do until you die in pain or are killed.

God did not intend for animals to live like these poor dogs do.
Shame on anyone who profits from a puppy mill. On judgement day you will all pay for your treatment of these animals.
Furific

Euless, TX

#6765 Aug 15, 2012
Puppies make great coats
Moonbabe

Gasconade, MO

#6766 Aug 15, 2012
Teacher, prop B was voting on quite a while ago. The only thing that needs to be done is tweaking the new regs more. Breeders and rescues are having a lot of $ problems caused by the new regs & inexperienced state inspectors. As I stated before there will be NO rescues or breeders in the state if we do not stand together !!!
Real Time

Saint Peters, MO

#6767 Aug 16, 2012
Moonbabe wrote:
Teacher, prop B was voting on quite a while ago. The only thing that needs to be done is tweaking the new regs more. Breeders and rescues are having a lot of $ problems caused by the new regs & inexperienced state inspectors. As I stated before there will be NO rescues or breeders in the state if we do not stand together !!!
Then help get some fool proof laws in, or you can just get a real job. Ooops, sorry did not mean to scare you.
Dogs Rule

Bonnots Mill, MO

#6768 Aug 16, 2012
Moonbabe I do understand ...you keep mentioning rescues, I'm guessing your part of one? If you & other rescue people are willing to fight along with us...consider attending a MPBA meeting or contacting Barb York . You could also email state reps and voice concerns. If none of that works Gov Nixon needs to go, Hagler does hold appointed postion...that is the only way to get Hagler out of the MODA office. Several of us is voting against Nixon since he screwed everyone with SB161 ! Its time for the rescues to take a stand as well or shut up. Remeber license fees and per capa was raised on you folks as well. Also Real Time ... several people have jobs in town and help with rescues or own kennels. Besides that what do you call a real job ? Nothing pays good in this area anyways. I went from making over $1,000 weekly 10 years ago when I moved here went to makin $300.00. Sorry I'd rather run my kennel then depend on goverment hand outs as that is NOT enough to support a family. I have children to put through college. So you keep getting assistance and I'll cash my checks !!!!!
Dogs Rule

Bonnots Mill, MO

#6769 Aug 16, 2012
Moon Babe if you wanta help out contact MPBA or contact Barb York. You keep mentioning rescues , so I'm guessing you are one? Remember you folks were also saddle with hefty license fees. You rescues need to voice your opionions were they will matter.@ Real Time you don't have a clue the hard work, money ,paper work,lack of sleep, or education seminars breeders must do. You should voulnteer at a shelter or get a job as a kennel assistant !!!! I will not work in town for $10hr or less and get goverment assistance. You keep getting your hand outs since your income is probably small & I'll cash my checks. No one is going to insure the college education of my children other then me. Sorry but I do not want hand outs the goverment is not my baby's daddy. Real Time next time you post use the last 2 brain cells you have!
Curious George

Stover, MO

#6770 Aug 16, 2012
Dogs Rule wrote:
Moonbabe I do understand ...you keep mentioning rescues, I'm guessing your part of one? If you & other rescue people are willing to fight along with us...consider attending a MPBA meeting or contacting Barb York . You could also email state reps and voice concerns. If none of that works Gov Nixon needs to go, Hagler does hold appointed postion...that is the only way to get Hagler out of the MODA office. Several of us is voting against Nixon since he screwed everyone with SB161 ! Its time for the rescues to take a stand as well or shut up. Remeber license fees and per capa was raised on you folks as well. Also Real Time ... several people have jobs in town and help with rescues or own kennels. Besides that what do you call a real job ? Nothing pays good in this area anyways. I went from making over $1,000 weekly 10 years ago when I moved here went to makin $300.00. Sorry I'd rather run my kennel then depend on goverment hand outs as that is NOT enough to support a family. I have children to put through college. So you keep getting assistance and I'll cash my checks !!!!!
How do we contact MPBA or Barb York? Some of us have been meeting with state reps also. Do you know that Hagler is related to someone high up in HSMO? They really pushed to get the bill through but did nothing to help dogs from breeders that were going to be put down.
DOGS RULE

Gasconade, MO

#6771 Aug 16, 2012
Curious George not suprised by your statement about Hagler, Jean Stark the state vet also has close ties to HSMO. Remember both of them were appointed by Nixon himself. Agriculture in this state is being ran by animal rights activists. Barb York is the president of MPBA (Mo Pet Breeders). You can email Barb justcuz53@yahoo.com . There is a new MPBA chapter in west plains, mo. Casey Zimmer is the contact czim39@gmail.com . You should speak with Rep. Jason Smith from Salem. Jason has been against prop B since the beginning. His mom runs one of the best kennels in the state. I know to well what the new laws have done. A friend of mine had no choice to sell out . She could not afford to make the new changes, and help with her daughter's cancer treatments. Now her income is gone ! Myself I have made the changes and applied for a 6 months exception on the constant unfettered access. A big problem I do have is my state inspector said my mamas with unweaned puppies only needed 5 sq ft, most of my adults need at least 16 sq ft. The reason is nursing/pregnant dogs are exempt from the space requirements...crazy !? On a postive note at the Iowa state fair...HSUS was booted out because of vulger language they had in the video clips.
Moon Babe

Gasconade, MO

#6772 Aug 16, 2012
DOGS RULE, thanks for the info. I do work with rescue. I also agree with you ! The rules are crazy and breeders such as yourself that is licensed...where given the shaft. A kennel that is flying under the radar (unlicensed) will continue with business as usual. I will contact Barb and get a group of us rescue people together. Thanks again !
curious george

Stover, MO

#6773 Aug 16, 2012
Moon Babe wrote:
DOGS RULE, thanks for the info. I do work with rescue. I also agree with you ! The rules are crazy and breeders such as yourself that is licensed...where given the shaft. A kennel that is flying under the radar (unlicensed) will continue with business as usual. I will contact Barb and get a group of us rescue people together. Thanks again !
Thanks I am also in rescue and been given problems by new inspectors.
Breeder

Irving, TX

#6774 Aug 16, 2012
I've been a breeder for over twenty years , no license, nothing . I'm selling dogs BAU business as usual folks!
Moon Babe
#6775 Aug 16, 2012
@ Breeder if you are raising dogs in MO with no license...you will be caught , fined, and the dogs will be gone. They have put over 300 unlicensed breeders out of business since last year. If you are doing a good job , why risk it ? Or are you hiding something ?@ Curious George get a hold of your rescue contacts as well , please !
Ha Ha
#6776 Aug 16, 2012
DOGS RULE wrote:
Curious George not suprised by your statement about Hagler, Jean Stark the state vet also has close ties to HSMO. Remember both of them were appointed by Nixon himself. Agriculture in this state is being ran by animal rights activists. Barb York is the president of MPBA (Mo Pet Breeders). You can email Barb justcuz53@yahoo.com . There is a new MPBA chapter in west plains, mo. Casey Zimmer is the contact czim39@gmail.com . You should speak with Rep. Jason Smith from Salem. Jason has been against prop B since the beginning. His mom runs one of the best kennels in the state. I know to well what the new laws have done. A friend of mine had no choice to sell out . She could not afford to make the new changes, and help with her daughter's cancer treatments. Now her income is gone ! Myself I have made the changes and applied for a 6 months exception on the constant unfettered access. A big problem I do have is my state inspector said my mamas with unweaned puppies only needed 5 sq ft, most of my adults need at least 16 sq ft. The reason is nursing/pregnant dogs are exempt from the space requirements...crazy !? On a postive note at the Iowa state fair...HSUS was booted out because of vulger language they had in the video clips.
When you say your friend had to sell out, you are really talking about yourself. I am glad they took your license away because you are insane and only care about the tax free money you were making to live life in the fast lane. We heard you moved and are still watching you.
aur56
#6777 Aug 16, 2012
Disagree wrote:
<quoted text>Animals can fend for themselves in the wild, people domesticated them. If they are left alone long enough their instincts take over and they search out their own food and water. People on the other hand do not have animal instincts and have to be thought how to hunt and feed themselves in the wild. Unless, you count the CHIMPS in the GHETTO their natural instinct is to rob and steal from the whiteman, as well as rob and rape each other.
Animals in cages can't fend for themselves. You on the other hand are a racist and deserve what you get from the people you so clearly hate...
Ive Been There

Branson, MO

#6778 Aug 16, 2012
they treat dogs very well and most kennels are very cleen just because they show the nasty ones on tv dont mean there all like that... adn the this prob b thing isnt only about dogs is about horses cows goats chickens and any other animal... they are tricking you they want to make it to where you can only have so many animals of any kind and its a very low number ... our meet will be raised higher than ever if this lay is passed read about it you will see alot more things about it than just dogs ok those dogs and other animals are treated well enought atleast there not roaing the street there fed everyday and there cages are cleaned everyday and they have heat in the winter and air conditioning in the summer so think about what you do before you do it...
DOGS RULE
#6779 Aug 17, 2012
@HaHa, you are a dumb @ss. Moved? Watching me ? Whats my name and location since you THINK you know me? Kennel name , my breed ? Please post details as I love a good laugh, lol! Because I believe your onr of those AR whackos. Been in the same place 10 years, licensed by MODA and just recently had my yearly routine inspection. So call ACFA program in Jeff City and feel like a moron when they tell you I am licensed. Or if you want call Denna Tune my inspector, she found no problems with my kennel. Sell out ? That was Eulema Sams, her daughter has stage 4 breast cancer. Why would you show zero campassion ? Good thing your not a breeder and I hope you don't even own a pet. My kennel is also inspected by my vet and AKC. Tax free money ? I'll try to remember that when I'm paying in next year at tax time. To Been There, you are right. There are several caring breeders that do an awesome job ! Besides kennels having heat, and AC.. they also have hot/cold running water. We spend a great deal of $ on vet care, high quality feed, grooming supplies,vaccines, ect... I've also lost sleep to provide around the clock care when needed. I already spend most of time with them and love it !I even show a number of my dogs in AKC conformation classes. As far as the substandard kennels go, yep watch out I'll personally turn you in. So clean it up, and get legal or get out. Your also right about Prop B being just a way to start attacking agriculture in MO. I don't want our farms to go anywhere. And finally if you are intrested in finding out the crap HSUS pulls, visit humanewatch.org

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bloomfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
- end of the Word game - (Jul '11) 5 min Doug77 3,047
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 7 min Doug77 10,757
where in this town... 1 hr ammo troop 7
2015 Predictions 3 hr Love protector 8
Rulo's BBQ 3 hr picky eater 5
Erin Colove (Sep '10) 4 hr CNN 22
Morehouse 4 hr Morehouse Crackhead 2
Bloomfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Bloomfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bloomfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bloomfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:33 pm PST

ESPN 3:33PM
Rams players heading to Ferguson to help
NBC Sports 4:25 PM
Will St. Louis' defense shut down Eli Manning?
Bleacher Report 4:54 PM
Previewing Giants vs. Rams
Bleacher Report 4:32 AM
Chiefs' Week 16 Preview vs. Steelers
Bleacher Report10:58 AM
Polamalu (Knee) Likely to Sit Sunday