spuds

Malden, MO

#1 Aug 8, 2012
Russ doesn't know much about law. The counties insurance carrier had to pay out because of him. nice one Russ
Rumor is

Mountain Home, AR

#2 Aug 8, 2012
Who will you blame when a huge settlement is on Brineys old watch.
huh

Ozark, MO

#3 Aug 10, 2012
Did you ever stop to consider that maybe the counties insurance carrier had to pay because the person driving that vehicle was in the WRONG?
want to know

Haslet, TX

#4 Aug 16, 2012
Did he let Mark Cox go????!!!! I wanna know!
Sad world
#5 Aug 16, 2012
want to know wrote:
Me Too!
Huh
#6 Aug 16, 2012
want to know wrote:
Yes and he let Chasity and Brad out as well. Simply amazes me. Saw where one girl who stole from walmart, got caught with drugs and was already on probation got out as well after she went to rehab for two weeks. I sure don't understand that . How does a felony go to a misdemeanor just by going to rehab? Lol Lol
tax payer

Dexter, MO

#7 Aug 22, 2012
I know just where you are coming from but lets face it. I for one am sick and tired of paying for there lazy ass to be locked up. Maybe they will mess up and start stealing to pay for there drug problem and someone will put them 6 feet under. What happen to hard labor when you get locked up, bring that shit back and it would put a stop to a lot of this nonscene.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bloomfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cart girls at Fox Haven 39 min Par 8
Amazon or Walmart Gift Card Scam 43 min Resident 2
josh lee from tyson 1 hr just wondering 5
Amanda Oldham 1 hr Dr visit time 22
Dr. Elizabeth Horton at Ferguson 1 hr Patient 14
music game (Sep '09) 2 hr Fairydust 9,979
Make a sentence from a 5 letter word (Jul '14) 2 hr Fairydust 3,168

Bloomfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance