Principal Glenn Spalding

Posted in the Bloomfield Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wise old owl

Bardstown, KY

#1 May 31, 2012
Did I call that or what? I told you all a month ago that Glenn Spalding was forced to retire from Anthony Orr. Glenn didn't do his job well and dropped the ball on several things. Glad the idiot is gone personally. Let's see what great hire Orr will come up with next. Wow, was Eric Gilpin a disappointment hire by Orr. Doesn't get much worse than Gilpin but all Orr does is force resignations and hire bigger idiots but that's our great Superintendant for you. Fire someone and bring in somebody worse. That's why the NC school district is the laughing stock of the county and we have Board members who let Orr get away with it.
Really

Bardstown, KY

#2 May 31, 2012
Wise old owl wrote:
Did I call that or what? I told you all a month ago that Glenn Spalding was forced to retire from Anthony Orr. Glenn didn't do his job well and dropped the ball on several things. Glad the idiot is gone personally. Let's see what great hire Orr will come up with next. Wow, was Eric Gilpin a disappointment hire by Orr. Doesn't get much worse than Gilpin but all Orr does is force resignations and hire bigger idiots but that's our great Superintendant for you. Fire someone and bring in somebody worse. That's why the NC school district is the laughing stock of the county and we have Board members who let Orr get away with it.
So, he announces his retirement, you post about it a month ago and complain about NC school staff-- then when it's the last day of school and he's not coming back, you post an 'I told you so'??
Wise old owl

Bardstown, KY

#3 May 31, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
So, he announces his retirement, you post about it a month ago and complain about NC school staff-- then when it's the last day of school and he's not coming back, you post an 'I told you so'??
He didn't have any choice but to announce his retirement. He was forced to resign like I said a month ago. He and Orr didn't get along and Spalding didn't do his job so Orr basically told him to retire Or find another school system. He did the same thing to Greg Hash at the Board.
Really

Bardstown, KY

#4 May 31, 2012
Wise old owl wrote:
<quoted text>He didn't have any choice but to announce his retirement. He was forced to resign like I said a month ago. He and Orr didn't get along and Spalding didn't do his job so Orr basically told him to retire Or find another school system. He did the same thing to Greg Hash at the Board.
How does him actually retiring equate to you being right about saying he was forced to retire??
Wise old owl

Bardstown, KY

#5 May 31, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
How does him actually retiring equate to you being right about saying he was forced to retire??
Because I know for a fact he was. I have a source close to the situation.
Really

United States

#6 May 31, 2012
Says you!
Wise old owl

Bardstown, KY

#7 May 31, 2012
Really wrote:
Says you!
Yep, says me.
Not surprised

Bardstown, KY

#8 May 31, 2012
Glenn Spalding is an idiot. Doesn't surprise me he was fired. Always running his mouth about something.
Orr is an idiot

Bardstown, KY

#9 Jun 1, 2012
I agree wise old owl with some of your points but not all. First, Orr hasnt made any improvements on his past hires especially at NCHS. Principal Eric Gilpin is a failure, basketball coach Bev Hart is a failure. Now let's see what great hire Orr will make now in Bloomfield. Orr's decision to let people go in the past is rediculous, but who he chooses to hire in their place has not warranted any change in the first place. Orr's decisions have been terrible and will continue to be terrible until this idiot is gone as Superintendant.
question

Bardstown, KY

#10 Jun 1, 2012
Does anyone know when a new principal will be hired?
crazy

Louisville, KY

#11 Jun 2, 2012
I've known Glenn my entire life, and this is simply crazy. He is an awesome man who cares greatly for the children. Good luck Glenn
again

Bardstown, KY

#12 Jun 3, 2012
The point is that Glen did not retire. He was asked to go away. He does not have enough years in to retire. Check your facts.....
Regular guy

Louisville, KY

#13 Jun 4, 2012
again wrote:
The point is that Glen did not retire. He was asked to go away. He does not have enough years in to retire. Check your facts.....
Sorry Charlie, Glenn does in fact have 27 years in teaching, which is enough to retire
Xpert

Japan

#14 Jun 4, 2012
Orr is an idiot wrote:
I agree wise old owl with some of your points but not all. First, Orr hasnt made any improvements on his past hires especially at NCHS. Principal Eric Gilpin is a failure, basketball coach Bev Hart is a failure. Now let's see what great hire Orr will make now in Bloomfield. Orr's decision to let people go in the past is rediculous, but who he chooses to hire in their place has not warranted any change in the first place. Orr's decisions have been terrible and will continue to be terrible until this idiot is gone as Superintendant.
So, who are you to make such harsh accusations about people? Are you an educator yourself? I doubt it. It's people like you who love to tell everyone else how to do thair job or how awful they are at their job. Mr. Orr's decisions are his to make. He has the education and the background to make those decisions. And while you do have a right to your own opinion, it sure doesn't mean that you are intelligent enough to judge him or anyone else. If you don't like Mr. Orr, then maybe your uneducated ass should apply for the job.
Wise old owl

Bardstown, KY

#15 Jun 4, 2012
Xpert wrote:
<quoted text>
So, who are you to make such harsh accusations about people? Are you an educator yourself? I doubt it. It's people like you who love to tell everyone else how to do thair job or how awful they are at their job. Mr. Orr's decisions are his to make. He has the education and the background to make those decisions. And while you do have a right to your own opinion, it sure doesn't mean that you are intelligent enough to judge him or anyone else. If you don't like Mr. Orr, then maybe your uneducated ass should apply for the job.
It doesn't take anyone with a lot of intelligence to realize that the current principal at NCHS was a terrible hire as well as the boys basketball Coach Bev Hart. Orr has demonstrated his inability to hire improvements in positions rather it's administration or sports. You will see that Wes Bradley will turn out to be a terrible hits for TNHS as well. Tell me a good hire Orr has had so far?
Well

Springfield, KY

#16 Jun 5, 2012
Uh...the superintendent does not do the hiring and firing of teachers. They can only have input on the hiring of the principal. So we will see how that works out with the new one.
Regular guy

United States

#17 Jun 5, 2012
Wise old owl is on several topix forums bashing NC and Thomas Nelson, sounds like somebody has some sour grapes! Get a life and stop slandering and putting down everything and everybody and just for the sake of knowing you can be located by your IP address so be careful who you slander, it is a punishable offense by law if the person or School District should want to pursue it! You can even be traced to a smart phone.
All knowing

Bardstown, KY

#18 Jun 5, 2012
Well wrote:
Uh...the superintendent does not do the hiring and firing of teachers. They can only have input on the hiring of the principal. So we will see how that works out with the new one.
Just for your information, the Superintendant does have the final say so of hiring and firing teachers, support staff, coaches, bus drives, etc.....
jus wonderin

Bardstown, KY

#19 Jun 5, 2012
Regular guy wrote:
Wise old owl is on several topix forums bashing NC and Thomas Nelson, sounds like somebody has some sour grapes! Get a life and stop slandering and putting down everything and everybody and just for the sake of knowing you can be located by your IP address so be careful who you slander, it is a punishable offense by law if the person or School District should want to pursue it! You can even be traced to a smart phone.
Is that a threat or a promise? I'm sure you would say neither if you were confronted with the question. Stop acting like you are the "topix police". I'm sure most are aware of their rights when it comes to opinions!
Wise old owl

Louisville, KY

#20 Jun 5, 2012
Regular guy wrote:
All I have to say is go for it. It's not slander when it's the truth and everything I have said is the truth or my opinion. I know this to be true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bloomfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crystal Rogers case! Is it comming to an end? 5 min --S-e-r-i-o-u-s-l... 669
Buttermilk Days 2 hr What a shame 8
BJ's worst bar/restaurant around (Sep '09) 2 hr Friend 281
Who Thinks Treehugger is a Houck? 3 hr Quiet 124
Bluegrass asst living 3 hr Grandson 5
The Houck brothers and Jason Ellis 3 hr ithinkso 46
prayers 4 houck 4 hr Dillon 8

Bloomfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance